Hello

Last claim for now, heading out for a bit. Later everybody

Seeya choogen

Best type moon claimed.

Bye Mugen!

Ergh. I just had some Patron silver.

Byebye Mugen!

youtube.com/watch?v=GcWkRMD3Ovc

If they still have plenty in stock you should be fine.
Just save enough for games and the figures. Win-win.
Yeah that was lame, sorry. How are you?
Alrighty rest easy Syndra. And Take care.

Will my internet be able to handle civ 5 online?
Only time will tell.

>Next post
>

Idiots

Hi karen!!!@@!@!

your internet can't handle google.....ohhhhh shit Roasted

Eu thinks it's time to close project beach /waifu/
This will be the last time Eu posts this here, it was an honour adding all your cute waifus~

From when I checked it's just one set in stock. At least that's what I think it says. There aren't many games I want to buy if any right now. So that's why I'm tempted to buy it.

>Posting favourite Happy Karen

Got me good fam!
The sad part is it literally can't handle google lmao
How you doing today?

dude me too

>claims moot waifu
>worst Asuka

That's unfortunate, thanks for the creative idea and all the work.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I am the personification of hate and greed and I've been involved in numerous genocide runs on the underworld and I have erased the world over 300 times. I am trained in SAVEing and I'm the most DETERMINED being in the entire Underworld. You are nothing to me but just some more EXP. I will ERASE you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never seen before in the Underworld, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am threatening Alphys and she is tracking your IP right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your SOUL. You're fucking ERASED, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my old knife. Not only am I extensively DETERMINED and able to come back to life after being killed, but I also have the ability to ERASE the fucking world and if I feel like it, I will use it to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known that you were never the one in control, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn IDIOT, I will stab you over and over until you are nothing but dust. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Thank you EU
>saved

yeh original series over REMAKE...but great pic ;)

Eu you're leaving?
Karen will miss you...
Please stay safe and good luck with your life.

I am fine. Ironically gaming right now. Sucking at Nuclear Throne a bit.

Yourself?

Thank you for your hard work, Eu.

I'm glad you made this EU.
I don't mind one bit that I'm not in there.
Happy to see my friends there, forever.
Thank you.

>Sanae

You do good work Eu. We all should thank you.

claimed

Well I was just taking a nap at my desk and all of a sudden the new landlords came by and asked about what I'd like to see changed around here. At first I didn't hear them knock
Probably the worst time to ever catch me but at least they might do something about the kitchen

Later Mugen

You make my eye waters flow
godspeed Eu
Hope you'll still come by sometimes

Im doing fine. I only slept for 4 hours today I have no clue why? I was up Playing Rainbow six tell 2:30am or some shit. So im drinking Coffee and watching the news on youtube.

Not doing much today what about you?

do you like my waifu Sup Forums?

Here ya go!
Sorry about that.
>Inb4 racist
It's a nice collection.
I like everybody.

>Sanae

QOTT: Why are you all such faggots?

Turned to dust.

Thanks again, Eu. You know what for.

She looks decent
Where she from?

>nostalgia

We just follow your example

claiming horo

>filename
>konachan
What do I believe?

I'm no racist, but I can respect those, they look legit as fuck!

See

Goy! This is unacceptable! Antisemitism is wrong!

ragnarok sadly shes a original but i love her

Yeah that happens to me sometimes too, it's weird bro.
What're you watching?
I went to get my new glasses in this fucking heat and turns out they're not ready and I have to go again.
Fucking hell.

It was going to come to an end at some point, friend~

Thank you for letting Eu be your friend~

No silly~
Eu will still post when they can, Eu just isn't adding to the project anymore~

Trips confirm Eu worked hard and thank you, friend~

Eu is sorry they missed you out, but Eu is glad they were able to make you happy~

There's no need to thank Eu~
Eu made it because they wanted to give something back~

Don't worry, Eu will still be around~

But from the ashes comes a new light, maybe~?

>Eu will still post when they can
Fuck thank god
those were some feels, you're one of the best ones

Dont think of it as needing to give something back. Think of it as you making this place better.
And you bring out the best in and of us.

I say go ahead but it's your choice.
Usually when they're sold out, they're sold out.
It can be very tempting indeed.
Posting a bit more til I have to sleep.
That's a pc game right? What's it about?
In your dreams Konata.
They were worth the purchase.
Family doesn't care that I have them, because they don't see it as a bad symbol.
Thank you! I take good care of them.
Hoped you enjoyed it!
This is acceptable. 100%
Stay classy EU.

Back to claim again.

Alright, 7 hours of anime is enough for now.

Thats not enough anime and you know it.

Just joshing you, it sure is.

it's about clicking on people until they die, mostly.

It's also about a post apocalyptic world where you are trying to go back in time to stop the nuclear throne, but in the end you were the one that caused it.

The game never tells you this of course, you just click on people.

Doubtful. Those ashes will be sealed away, accounted for, and will never see the light again.

June 29th. Notable /Waifu/ things seem to happen on this day.

Yeah usually they are. It's a good price, I'm really tempted too the more I think about it. Usually they cost much more just for a single one.

Dammit Sanae, you made me want to subtly boast my power level on my new bike... and there's so many ways I could do it too!

But i wanna listen to music and hang here now!

>Notable /Waifu/ things seem to happen on this day.

Cat ears on an elf is unsettling, because it's impossible to hide her real ears with her hair

Only 7?

Im actually watching kinmoza. Fuckin show starts my day off right. Plus i was grabbing some new screen caps. Nobody draws shino for fun on the internet. Real talk. they might draw all of them but like rarely anyone draws shino alone.

No, thank you for letting me be your friend

What else did happen on June 29th?

I could do more, easily. But it's approaching bed time, and I need to calm down and stop crying like a baby so I can sleep.

Here's mine

>crying like a baby
What have you been watching?

Oh? Are you an actual claim?
Centaur? What do I call you?
I'm Karen, pleased to meet you.

It sure does dude, the girls doing cute stuff is always a confidence booster.
Yeah, Shino isn't really popular because she's so average. But really the show wouldn't be the same without her. She's a super important character for the jokes and shit.
I actually love and hate shino so much. Like that one autistic kid in class that you want to get rid of but you will miss instantly when he's gone.

Why cry, makoto?

way too large tits, horse ass and annoying charakter

> and I need to calm down and stop crying like a baby so I can sleep.
Sounds like someone has been watching Shinkai

Probably not even very emotional things. And I probably use that phrase far looser than I should. Not really crying, but I tear up and such, and I normal never do that for anything.
>There's something wrong with me when I can tear up at animes, but at a grandparents funeral I can't manage to even get watery eyed

See above

british nazi... what the world could have been~

>claiming yume

Overwatch placements

4/10
4 Wins
>feelsgreatman.jpg

Did i miss anything guys?

>jenny claim

I knew you would like it!
That pic is also nice heretic!
Might make a rough illustration and line work
on something like that.
>it's about clicking on people until they die, mostly.
That sentence made me laugh. That's a way to go.
Are the illustrations nice in that game?
And what other games do you play?
Ahhh, you should but I don't want to pressure you. Just make sure the seller is legit if you purchase it.
Quads
Do it!
But don't go too crazy now.
Or maybe not.

Then that is an acceptable loss of anime.
I agree, Tuka a shit.
Honestly, I feel the same.
>teared up at first watch of Madoka Magica
>literally no emotion when I watched my grandmother die

Gotta love people who say nothing all game, then when we lose they give us some wonderful advice
>team comp was shit
Then say something during the game you shitfaced cunt

That's a good claim
I would rank centorea higher if she wouldn't accidentally kill me on a daily basis

centorea-san

All other waifus fail in comparison

Autistic?????? She IS the show. Shes a nutbag

> Im just looking for any reason to try my new caps.

>Are you an actual claim?
I... think so. I guess you could call me Cerea, until I find something more fitting or more... personal. Wow, I'm even awkward in text. O_o

k

Doesn't sound too bad. I didn't cry at any of the funerals I've been to yet, but cry because of anime and Pixar/Disney movies all the time. And other movies.

Anime is pretty good at evoking emotions and shit
Like Bambi

Yup :(

Get another 4 wins and I'll give you legs
do it for the Karen

>heretic
:(
They're just characters I like the design of, I promise.
What do you mean? What are you going to do with the picture?

Not much

I'm really tempted too now after talking to someone about it. I think it's worth the price, since something like a nendoroid would cost a lot more than this. I'll think about it for a few hours then maybe order it. I do have something to take £10 off of it also, so that's something. Now I'm even more tempted oh no

Sometimes I like to play roguelikes, like Isaac and recently I've been into Gungeon, but I was thinking of getting into KanColle for the past few.

i don't game a lot, but when i do I get really into it.

good. i don't like missing out on things

Hhaha I'm That guy. But its usually Because I've been in Another Voice chat party and i can't fucking believe we lost. So i hop in scream at everyone hop out before they can reply.

Usually its something like " JESUS CHRIST YOU KNOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO PUSH THE OBJECTIVE RIGHT? HALF OF YOU ARE PLAYING TEAM DEATHMATCH CALL OF DUTY FAGGETS"

>furfag

We won't fall behind a furry

No one likes that

Just a few short ideas to mind is getting "765 PRO" painted onto the side of the fairings, or the Orussian star thing. So many subtle options!

It's odd, mang. It really is.

>Voices of a Distant Star
Okay, that shit was boring when I watched it, but after a few years, I thought back to it and it really kinda fucked with me since i better understood it.

It seems this is more normal here than I'd assume.

Fucking Bambi.

Huh, well don't worry about being awkward. Just enjoy yourself and chat people up.
Where are you from? I'm from Lebanon

Kekeke, I know the feeling.
Shino has some pretty good reactions

Voices of a distant star also has some other issues and you could kinda tell that he was still getting into it, but the base story is just so good. Interesting fact: it was done damn near solo, with just the soundtrack and voice acting done by people other than Shinkai.

I am uncharacteristically hyped for Your Name in august.

will this anime ever get a next season?
enjoyed it reall much, how realistic they made the fightings and all (that the kids actually shake from fear after their first kill, that their weapons have an actual weight and that they don't all of a sudden know all kinds of retarded moves because "protagonist!!!" n' shit)

Every time a weald giant casts treebranch smackdown my heart jumps out of my fucking mouth.

Coming back from OW to see this.

This is a beautiful sight to see. It's nice to see this. I am glad I was a part of it.

See you around buddy. Thank you.

Yeah she does have good reactions Except Fuckin Alice's dumb ass is usually like glued to her.

But they are BFF's so i guess its coo

I didn't meant to call you a heretic. The reason I care about people sticking with their waifu is because I want to remember them like that.
It's crazy but true.
You're heart is in the right place Lebo. I trust you.
Maybe I'll just surprise you with something like that pic.
Check the seller as I mentioned. Sometimes, they not good with their description on the item, or just lie about it. You deserve the best for your money.
KanColle
The boat game, please don't be tempted to switch waifus by that waifu bait game.
I haven't gamed in a very long time, so I'm going to build a computer very soon, and play with the others here as well.
That would look nice!
Dark colors would look nice as well, just depends on how you like your style.
Also neon colors too.

I should really sleep. Big day tomorrow.

oh shit, how did i miss this? Well, great job mate! Glad to see it finished

Hey I didn't see you how you doing??? Welcome!

Nyanpasu, good morning and all that

youtube.com/watch?v=1WeO5Fl8G8s

>they don't all of a sudden know all kinds of retarded moves because "protagonist!!!" n' shit
So, like an actual MMO. We literally just watched a more emotionally complex version of leveling to level 15 in most MMO games.
>But I do want a second season

I might get into some of these more feelsy animes again, I've been getting oddly in the mood for a good waterfall inducing night for the past week.

I was thinking of going for either a full retro, or full cosmic themed. If i go retro, I'll fit 765 PRO in it for sure!

Go to bed Rorororory.

Nyanpasu.wav

Indeed, I'll have a look at it and make sure everything is correct. Thanks for warning me about that, sometimes I forget to check.

Aha Alice's panicked reactions are the cutest though, especially when she doesn't understand what's going on.
I love her eyes when they go small. All blue and stuff
Dude you just reminded me I didn't get any screencaps from the last two episodes fuck

Aha great good to know. I don't normally post with them just when I'm being sneaky.
I'm looking forward to the picture, I still remember the other one you made for me kek. Loved it.

What's happening tomorrow?
Go sleep! You'll appreciate it in the morning.

rango

o shit waddup?

Morning and goodnight
I still havent even slept and its almost 8am here.

I've cried at all except one of his movies and there's also the extended remake of his short film kanojo no neko everything flows .