Hey Sup Forums, how I make a Tulpa? What are the dangers of this?

Hey Sup Forums, how I make a Tulpa? What are the dangers of this?

I haven't had problems in my life nor am i taking medication, but i have experienced pure rage alot during my life, and i frequently get pretty mad. Plus some very morbid curiosities. Those are my only problems.

I've read that Screencap of someone making a Tulpa of pinkie pie that went horribly wrong, so if my Tulpa goes wrong, how do i erase it? And can my tulpa get that bad with the problems i have or can it happen no matter what?

lol if you fuck up your tulpa then you will literally be haunted by it and die LOLMFAO

good luck

Sure.

Now how do i do it?

Why dont you make a GF, fuck her and stop being a faggot

Damn son this is some old cringe

i don't know man it seems like some kind of hipster bullshit TBH
go ahead and try it and if you die, oh well, your life sucks anyway, who fucking cares
this is actually only the 2nd time i've heard of this Tulpa shit and the 1st time i've really taken it seriously
i might try it sometime soon
GL dude

Any TL;DR of what a Tulpa is ?

Do you have the screencap?

Bumping for interest

lol

Finding how is easy, the risks aren't so simple.
For the better part, the science of it is completely unexplored.
If you're just some fucking average 16yo Sup Forumstard then for god sake don't, you have so much ahead of you. Unless you're already full fledged neet for life, or lepht anonym, just don't. I would have years ago, but even though I didn't have a job then I sure do now. Maybe in 10 years if my lifes on track I'll try. What we really need is a bunch of scientifically minded unbiased people who have no stake in the issue trying it, not a bunch of desperate lonely autists.

To erase it you need the ghostbusters. GL with that, you better don't fuck up.

If you truly believe in it, then we all know you can. Also pls stream it and share link, so we can support the creation with our minds.

can i summon a hot brunette with a big fat ass for my Tulpa?

can i fuck her deep and cum inside her pussy in the missionary position? can i do that with my tulpa?

i want to fuck my tulpa and impregnte her and then do it again tomorrow. can i do that?

>Female ghostbusters

It's worth the read.

I have pretty much given up on life TBH, i still live with my parents and i am underqualified since i didn't do well on the subjects that i was badly motivated on, with included the subjects i needed to enter high school.

Does it require a lot of effort to shit post this hard?

Hence the "you better don't fuck up"

how to make tulpa i make myself one

i will proof this is bs

What the fuck, i just asked how to make a Tulpa and you ask ME to fill you in on how to make one?

Stop watching Supernatural. 99% of your problems will disappear.

I've always had a wonderland in my head with few people in there and Cheshire cat following me around and giving me advices but I feel like I put words in his mouth.
So, uhm, is that a tulpa ?

look up tulpa forum

yes

Thank you

Bewbs for posting screencap

>implying that i am interested in girls

Ask /x/ it's all they talk about

Dick for effort?

Tulpa, eh? This is interesting.

Here's the moving version of your pic

Can a person with ADHD create a Tulpa?

No tulpa threads on and no one replying to my thread.
I don't like men either.

Im all in for girls that are litteraly 10/10, or just furry. Wich is actually pretty bad

Imaginary friend that u can abuse. And then u flip your shit mind one day and go on a spree killing.
>Oh noos. Wasn't me. Was me tulpa that took over my weak shit mind.
Fake and ghey

We are halfway through 2016, and people still believe in shit like this? Jfc, are you guys like 12? Do you guys even understand basic science?