Typical Brexit supporter thread

Typical Brexit supporter thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=7K6NqlIFMWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTzbnRbfzeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you voted leave, didnt think it would mean anything and have to pretend your happy

K

You're supposed to make the fake subtitle too small to read from the thumbnail.

funny how that video backfired.

oh shit

QS

>TFW globalist trade policies gutted the middle class
>TFW The EU forced immigration quotas and low skilled foreign laborers competed with the newly displaced middle class for menial jobs
>TFW the global corporate elite has to use racism shaming to try and beat down the people trying to take back their livelihoods

Please explain to me how much you hate Brexit and how much you love the money the EU makes the goddamn jews. Then go sit in a corner and think about what you did.

getout

Brexit was the best thing to have happened in centuries.

i hate the older generation, they ruin everything.

>tfw this god awful neo/b/ is full of left wing SJWs

damn shame

Instead of whining you should have convinced more young faggots to vote

gfgfgff

mmm hmm

>faggots
its 2016 and you're using homophobic slurs. smh

>Being on Sup Forums
>Giving a shit about slurs
Pick one

kill yourself

How does anyone think brexit is a good thing? I haven't heard one immediate benefit.

Tell me how is an 11% drop in the value of our currency good?

Go do an hero before you become this sad fuck
>Pic related

he should have convinced more young faggots to kill themselves if anything...

roll

Wow, how cool, someone who laments the brexit but then tells people to kill themselves. I love the progressive left! Democracy and suicide are such hilarious jokes!

Mike Maloney got some points on the economic future of Britain. He understands it better than most Sup Forumstards either way.
youtube.com/watch?v=OTzbnRbfzeI

That drop is permanent right? You're a dumbass.

>everyone voted leave as a joke
This is the dumbest, most childish denial ever.

Is it still at 11% or has it changed as the value always does? You fucking cunt

fdsads

>TFW globalist trade policies gutted the middle class

Please explain?

Thank you user

I like how liberal arts students who don't remotely understand economics and never cared about the economy before are suddenly experts on the topic.

They care even less about their country. Shows how easily manipulated their feeble emotion dominated minds are.

isn't it grand that conservatives will tell you debt is bad until they are the direct cause of it?

Conservatives (big C, as in the party) are traitors who support the (((bankers))); and the Left are pretty much onboard with anyone and anything which goes against the best interests of the country.

meme

v

voted leave, no regrets, will give boi pussy to farage on request.

hes not really doing a good job of hiding his pain if thats how he greets people.

>Boi pussy
>Implying you're old enough to vote
Good on.