Are you a globalist or a nationalist?

Are you a globalist or a nationalist?

Nationalist :'-)

i'm a libertarian

I am Moldova wine

Hmm

Neither. I'm an absolutist leaning Hobbesian. I tend to agree with nationalists on concrete policy preference, but I am not a nationalist.

apathetic nationalist

Nationalist

anarcho-syndicalist

maybe I'm a globalist

>Moldova
F

glotionalist

Пpивeт, Бaкyнин.

nationalist

Nationalist

Globalist.

Globalism can be good without mass migration and lennonism("imagine there's no countries")

Pragmatist. No identity politics for me

which is communist?

nationalist

this

Nationalist

>plebeian nationalism
>not being an elitist

You would not be apart of that elite group though you Autist

Zionist

>you would not be apart of the elite group you support even though you support it only contingent upon your own membership in it
Do you even know what you are saying?

Neither. Im intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

>apart
>a part
Completely reverses the meaning.

Globalisation is a natural process, ongoing since the colonial era

Neo Nazinist

Globalist and nationalist are not opposites nor mutually exclusive. The opposite of a "globalist" is roughly a "localist". While it is true that localism and nationalism often go hand in hand, nationalism in the context of globalism can even be perceived as a method of globalism.

Nationalist>muh centrism

kys

Opposition to globalisation is a natural process, ongoing since the beginning of globalisation.

Also:
>conflating colonialism with globalism
Globalism is post-colonial. Colonialism was pre-nationalistic and later nationalistic (although plenty of nationalism has been anti- or post-colonial).

Heh look at this fucking nerd

nationalist

Nationalist

Globalist then

>I'm a nationalist

Globalism
Globalist*

are u guys islamists`? atheists? Atatürk is good turk mudshits can fuck off

>mfw Americans were globalists right up until they started realizing they might not run the show with complete and total domination

>Americans were globalists until the Jews controlled most of the world's resources
Ftfy

says the turk

>"fuck the jew globalists!"
>elect the most jew-cucked president in modern history

Firstly nobody can take down the Jews without infiltrating the Jews. It's just not possible with the amount of power they currently hold.

Secondly he's not in of the common secret societies and they have said they hate him for it. Freemasons, bildeberg, skull and bones, etc.

Thirdly tons of his policies go against globalism hardcore. Obviously we won't know what truly is happening until he's in office for a year or so.

I myself will be the first person to go against Trump if he does anything fucked or doesn't hold true to his promises or helps Israel or the Jews an obvious power shift.

Just look at how master rusing is a core part of their religion. You think you can fight it when they're in power and not pretending to be a good goy?

I am da joo who will benefit from both

globalist only to trigger the polniggers

>muh 4D chess

Retarded memes aside, his family connections are infested with zionists. He's not undoing them from the inside, he's literally one of them. It's gotten to where white nationalists are having to bend over backwards to rationalize their patron saint by moving goalposts and saying "well every president has to suck up to zog" and "Israel isn't *that* bad" and "We'll deal with them after we've removed the mudslimes" and so on and so forth ad nauseum.

Nevermind that Obama probably put his foot down the hardest when it came to those parasites and showed that, yeah, major powers actually can stand up to a rabid chihuahua shithole of 8 million people (only 6 million of which are actually jewish).

>Well every president has to suck up to Zog

But they literally do...

>bongobongo
>putting his foot down
top shek
he just tried to balance cucking for mudmen with the status quo of cucking for skypes
the only reason he cucked harder for mudmen vs. skypes compared to predecessors is because he is a fucking mudman

I'm not sucking dicks

globalist

Why? What happens if they don't?

Obama got 2 full terms, looks like judaic magic isn't what it used to be.

Also it's pretty funny how you cucks said Trump doesn't play by any of the rules, yet now make excuses when he's shown to be an avid zion enthusiast.

Not just playing ball with them, actually giving them everything they want with no possible strategy of "taking them down from the inside."

Just accept that you voted a zionist into office. And get ready to start sucking hebrew cock harder than ever before.

I'm a regionalist.

Civic Nationalist

Yeah he loves mudmen so much he's authorized more air strikes on them than Bush.

Obama did play by the Jews rules. Was just the Saudi Jews not the Israeli ones. And even tho he was a saudi jew puppet he kissed up to the non saudi jews many a times and is backed by many globalist Jews.

There's many factions that reluctantly work together for their own gains.

"The enemy of the goyim is temporarily my friend"

>What happens if they don't
If they somehow managed to wake up enough of the bluepilled masses spouting 100% blunt redpills which is very unlikely since Trump was only 60% bluntly redpilled and manage to not die during the election their odds of not getting killed during their term is much lower than before.

>Was just the Saudi Jews
Not Jews you fucking idiot

Also he wiped the slate clean with Iran which was contrary to Saudi and Israeli interests. I swear to god that man could literally turn water into wine and people would still shit on him. I don't get it, I thought he was an above average president

Are you having a stroke? You've not saying anything even remotely coherent.

>Not Jews
>Implying Islam isn't a Jewish meme that just got out of hand
Try and learn English from those sex tourists who come and shag you then you ladyboy fuck.

Nationalist.

individualist

I'm a nihilist

I guess I like the ability to travel without many restrictions as well as enjoy international delicacies? Does that make me a globalist?

Parasitist

nasionalizt :DDDDDDD

>the saudi jews
this can´t be real.

>Both

both

No. You enjoy other cultures but I would assume you'd like to return home to your own culture, right?

Came here to post this.

>upholding this false nationalism/globalism distinction
they're both capitalist tendencies

>I'm a nationalist

I'm a communist**
Ftfy

Funny way to spell peasant

I'm national-globalist

national liberal

Nations are fucking cancer. Civilization in general should have never happened. We have to go back.

>I'm a white nationalist

Worse than Centrism

This.
Imperialist.

>I'm an Atheist white guilt communist who wants to watch my future gender studies major mtf trans girlfriend get blacked while I also get blacked myself
FTFY

1st and 2nd world to enslave the 3rd ...ist.

I'm serious, you've completely stopped making sense.

You sound full fucking mental.

????

Not an argument

Omnicidist.

internationalist

Everyone's a Jew these days.

Nationalist. Globalism generally benefits elites large companies. When it's practiced by individuals, it's idealistic at best and incredibly dangerous at worst. Nationalism simulates people'a tribalistic tendencies quite closely. It can be abused, obviously. Blind loyalty is never good.

>says something crazy
>"that's crazy"
>"not an argument"

Globalist. Anything else is just retarded.

This isn't about politics for him, sense is not required.

Im a nazi

Too bad for you that Hillary lost, eh?

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Why stop at the national level? That also benefits elites. Why not keep reducing down to tribes or the family unit?