What's your wifes/gfs fetish?

What's your wifes/gfs fetish?

My wife fantasises about me dry fucking an 18yr old prostitue in the ass and slapping her if she screams

Pic not related

>Being raped
My side girl
>being raped
My other side girl
>pet play

my gf doesnt have like a really freaky fetish but she loves public sex

mine just likes to be dominated, pet play, bdsm, calling me master, shit like that.

my gf loves to be choked while getting fucked

besides that she mentioned "she loves me enough to let me piss on her" I think that was a quick test if I would do that ^^

I reckon I'm getting closer to letting me follow through with nailing the hooker

nothing. boring cunt

my gf loves watching me drilling her friend's ass, and so do i because her friend is way hotter than her.
i got really lucky on this one

>What's your wifes/gfs fetish?

Bringing home my paycheck, turning it over to her and not bothering her for the rest of the night.

If you weren't already married you should definitely put a ring on that shit

my gf likes to pretend she's sleeping and somebody is doing stuff to her body, which is probably related to things like that happening to her with family members in her early teens

Yeah OP here she also loves pretending to be dead while I fuck her and loves me fucking her while she's asleep

Which family members?
What did they do?

My wife has a rape/forced fetish.

Bonus fact: she was nearly raped right before I met her. The guy fingered her but she stopped him from doing more

Another woman

Hot as shit/10 got any moar

How did she get him to stop?

same here

lots

her dad touched her

She loves to be choked, tied up, blindfolded and she has a cum fetish. She wants it in her. She wants me to cum in her in the morning so she can go to work with "your seed in me" as she says. She likes how it feels when it drips out of her. But she doesn't like it on her face. She's weird.

He was her coworker. I think he finally realized how fucked he was if he didn't stop.

My wife likes to pretend she is a little girl.

Gf likes to pretend rape, be choked, slapped she also likes to eat my butt

Post them up son. My wife was gang raped about 10 years ago. Now she likes it harder the better. She made me put a pillow case over her head and choke her while she begged me to stop tonight

Fucking her friends in front of her. Calling other woman's names during sex.

same here

Kitten play fetish/ I'm her master shit. Took me awhile got get into it, but it's actually really hot.

I can feel my girl get wetter when I hold her down or tie her up. She loves losing control and wants nothing more than for me to use her.

Story on your wife? How'd that happen?

>My wife fantasises about me dry fucking an 18yr old prostitue in the ass and slapping her if she screams

take your gf to pattaya
live the dream

Rolfmao. Same user checking in. Living the american dream is awesome right user?

My gf likes to dress up like a nurse. And then go out to work as a nurse.

She doesn't really like talking about it and I don't know much. She was a stripper behind a bar in country straya. Went outside for a smoke break and got attacked by a bunch of sinking fucking Maoris. They left her on the ground and stomped on her feet and broke all her toes. Obviously I'd never be able to find them but I've got a shotty to put in the mouth of all of them if I ever did. I had a thing for kicking the shit out of Maoris when I was out on the piss for ages

That's good. I ask because my wife also has a rape fetish, but I don't think she knows what it would be like to really be raped.

She's told me that if she was being raped and thought she might be hurt by resisting, she would completely submit.

kek

She's kinda weird. She doesn't want to suck other guys dicks, she wants me to do it. Doesn't interest me at all though. So she just fantasises about me doing gay and bisexual stuff.

My wifes is to take 2 dicks in her pussy and one in mouth at same time basically a gangbang

Kinda gay but I guess it could pay for you getting to see her with another girl

My wife has developed a thing for male strippers (thanks Magic Mike)

She has never been around one in real life but I imagine he would have a fun evening.

My gf's fantasy is to not be a figment of my imagination.

>kinda gay

Just a tad.

Mine just has the standard female fantasy of being rough fucked and just kind of 'raped but not in, like, a really bad way'.

Quite standard, really.

Probably best for women to practice this. How would she 'submit'?

Gf likes to play with my foreskin. She likes chewing on it, biting it, stretching it with force. Also she likes to wank me without moving the skin so like I have a cut dick. Also after it she wants to be punished and we have a rough sex sometimes I go random and fuck her in the mouth suddenly or in the ass.

Uncut master race right here

same

Basically pulling down her panties and telling him she wants him to cum in her pussy. I figure there's less chance then that he'd rape her anally, which I don't think she could handle.

Her idea was to offer to suck his cock so he wouldn't penetrate her but I'm worried a rapist is more likely to get violent if he doesn't like her blowjob. Also we agreed she is more likely to be choked that way.