/MENA/ - Greater Syria Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4wEPI3Ie0E
youtube.com/watch?v=HwrMGOnQVpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does حلب become aleppo?

What's up with the flag?
It doesn't follow the traditional look of "Arab revolt inspired" flags?

Idk man, westerners.

Nice flag btw, how's life over there?

because SSNP it isnt panarabism

Where is the Druze province?

Are you actually from Nepal?

can't really complain. There's at least a stable supply of electricity this winter, which is nice. usually around this time there'd be 20 hour power cuts

yes

That's cool. Do you think the queen of Bhutan is hot?

Did you rebuild the stuff already that got quaked?
Also, how is life in general? Are you a mountainous bangladesh or more like south india were people dont have it that bad?

>no mena flag so far

lol

>Where is the Druze province?
Somewhere between Syria and Lebanon maybe. I don't really know where this map came from, but it looks dope so I saved it.

how does cyprus fit into this equation?

Is Jordan safe to travel to? How do they feel about European tourists?

A lot of stuff I've seen is still in the process of being rebuilt (mostly the older heritage sites). But it seems like construction stopped months ago. There's a few apartment buildings not far from my house that look like they've been abandoned entirely.

I can't say much about the more remote areas, but I've heard that aid hasn't even reached some places yet.

idk what you mean by mountainous bangladesh, but I do think that south india is a lot better off than we are.

absolute qt. too bad she married a man whose family was responsible for the deporation of hundreds of thousands of ethnic nepalis from bhutan

Jordan is pretty comfy for tourists, some jordanon may tell you how is it...

...still no mena flags

Idk, I don't think it makes much sense.

>/MENA/
>no mena flags

Hows everyone doing?

>that cuck, who converted for paki pussy
Please tell me the story.

Good. Just a little bit bored.

Whoa, have you converted already? How's the romance going?

>live in London, study there
>meet cute paki girl at university
>start dating
>the damn women doesn't tell her parents
>they find out from some friend of hers
>they say we can't see each other again
>she says we could if i fake a conversion and promise her parenrs i will marry her
>i will fake conversion on 7 january when i return to the UK

>managed to dodge the marriage part by telling her parents i want to finish my studies first
>fucking assholes start liking me more when they find out i study medicine and will have a good salary

now i just need to fake conversion and be able to pass as a muslim couple of times a month when her parents visit.

i'm actually starting to think seriously about marriage. But i decided to wait until my studies are done and i have a job.

not yet. But i promised. let me edit my name

Will go back in the UK on january the 7th. will convert shortly after most likely

Good luck, my friend. Congratulations.

thanks

>Good luck, my friend.
oh i will need. I know almost nothing of islam. especially the practical part, like praying...etc

I am a history fan though, so perhaps i could use this.

is she really brown or semi-brown?

she is not dark skinned but she is somewhat brown, yes.

Arabic (Halab) > Turkish (Halep) > French (Alep) > Italian (Aleppo) > English (Aleppo)

I'm tempted to ask for a pic of her, but that'd be just mean and retarded in that case.

I'm gonna make some coffee.

sorry man, but there's no fucking way i'll post a pic of her on Sup Forums.

>Is Jordan safe to travel to?
Yes
>How do they feel about European tourists?
Jordanians really love foreigners, but some things tourists do may annoy locals like unmodest clothing or displaying affection irl, although if they break these rules nobody will attack them and tell them to get out (like in KSA haram police that arrest people who break religious rules), people are generally accepting, but it's preferred you follow these things, but in general Jordanians really love tourists

>pale(((stein)))

so now that the two-state solution is death, what will happen?

Will the Palestinians demand the right to vote?

You know what i never understood at the Israeli right wingers, what do they plan to do with the people in the west bank?

If it is annexed they'll get their one-state dream, but if they give the people there the right to vote, it will completely destroy their concept that Israel is a 'jewish'' state.

Do they seriously think that if they keep the people in a limbo, there won't be violance?

The only solution i see for them to get a one-state and Israel remaining Jewish is....genocide...will they do it?

>The only solution i see for them to get a one-state and Israel remaining Jewish is....genocide...will they do it?

Eventually they'll annex all the territory, but I'm not so sure about the genocide.

i know they'll do that.

But what about the people there? will they be given the right to vote in Israeli elections?

That would kill the their idea that israel is a jewish state.

How do I get MENA gf?

if you can settle for pakis/indians go to London.

I heard there are plenty of MENA girls in France too, but can't confirm i've never been in france.

if not try some more chill MENA countries like Tunisia, Lebanon..etc

I know someone who lived in the UAE for a while, said that if you know the right people you there are some wild parties going on there. As well though, i can't confirm, i have never been there and he is an asshole.

Oh come on, we'd only ruin your life by tracking her Facebook account and tipping off her parents there of your posts itt :^)

>go to France or Belgium
>...
>profit

Test

bump

Then why do I not have a Mena girlfriend?

you are on Sup Forums, that's why.

nice meme

She said so many nice things to me and about me to other people. She cooked for me. We have much in common. We have a mutual interest in each other's culture.

Yet when I asked her out she started ignoring me.

Hold me, Romania ;_;

>t. arab israeli

i'm here bro. I'm here.

Aw man, I'm sorry about that. We're all searching for that /mena/ qt.

SOON
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the South of kebabistan to the North of Kike/SandNigger territory"
(Kek 66:66)

>Antioch is now turkish and not syrian

Y O U H A D O N E J O B

Were (You)s really removed

For helvete

Beautiful

Hello

God bless the Holy Roman Empire

Prussia is the only good ancestor of germoney

Gotta love those spiked helmets

How are those refugees treating you?

>But i decided to wait until my studies are done and i have a job.
Here in France med students start working after the 5-6th (out of ~10) year of their studies
Also is your girlfriend a believer ?

According to my relatives, they're living in camps and have UN support. I don't think they're nearly as bad as the european ones, and I have the slight impression that they're all Syrians and not other random shit.

Some of them are rich though, those are doing fine.

>There's at least a stable supply of electricity this winter, which is nice. usually around this time there'd be 20 hour power cuts

Good lord. That must suck.

Greater Syria will never happen with the presence of Sunnis

>t. Redpill

What is the most beautiful mena national anthem in your opinion?
I vote Algeria

how do I get a devout hijabi som girl to be my xalimo?
I used to not be attracted to her but she's grown some thiccness and wears nice jewelry

post pics

Probably Jordan.

Idk but I saw a Coptic church in Toronto, maybe there are brown qts at those churches in Finland..

Try to be a pious Mohamed and they'll hump on your dick

Works well in Londonstan and I'm sure it'll work in Brusselstan

>whole national anthem is a butthurt wall

Ew

I vote oman since it literally starts with GOD BLISS DA SOLTAN :DDD

>Works well in Londonstan and I'm sure it'll work in Brusselstan
t.ladies man Rooble

>I heard there are plenty of MENA girls in France too, but can't confirm i've never been in france.
Paris is crawling with them, no need to go as fat as Lebanon. There are also quite a lot in Belgium and the Netherlands

>converting to islam for a som
no
I would only even think of potentially maybe hypothetically converting if it was for a 9/10 brown black haired dark eyed rich saudi virgin veiled gf

Be ready to convert, kafir.

You better hope her parents don't come over, and want to pray salaat with you leading kek

I never learned how to pray because my dad is hindu(and my parents are divorced) and my mom is stupid so whenever my cousins asked me to lead the prayer i just say nty xD and follow what everyone else is doing

youtube.com/watch?v=-4wEPI3Ie0E

Who was in the wrong here?

that's such a sweet story. good luck lad

Didnt watch the video but whoever is the wahabi he is in the wrong.

wtf

Good lad

There are other black girls to fuck honestly Congolese women aren't bad

Pic unrelated

Nah it's really nothing special
I don't like it when national anthems are about persons
>inb4 i am kill

Mauretanian anthem because it sounds like the march of an evil empire

what the fuck is this shit

What are somali girls like? I heard their parents are pretty scary tbph but some of them are kawaii

I'm just asking because there's a som girl in my class which I see every day
I don't have jungle fever though I'm desert fever exclusive
>Congolese women
horrendous taste man wtf

I like Jordan so I'm gravitated toward its national anthem, flag, etc.

Congolese women look like gorillas

Two words.

Syrian.
Women.

ikr
they don't even grow long hair
jungle fever is retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=HwrMGOnQVpw

How would you get over the constant lurking fear that one day you might wake up in a bathtub filled with ice with a missing kidney, though?

Assadcucks.

That's just the FSA.
Assad women are secular and love white men and freedom.
FUCK YOU SANDNIGGER WAHABBI PIECE OF SHIT I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING PROPHET (SAW) THAT I WILL FUCK YOU UP YOU NON-SECULAR SAUDI KEK

Ugly fat bitches at 50

Prime during 20s, some degens, sjws, religious fucks etc

Diverse even though we share the same race

this guy

It's shit, IS' anthem is way better
t. had to sing it every morning before school

>implying you would resist the urge of pretending to overthrow your "kafir president" just to be free to enslave some of these semen demons

>Ugly fat bitches at 50

That's like all women at 50 though

except urmum lol

why do somesses look nothing like that irl?

Somali women have huge ass foreheads but there are qts desu

That happened at 30 m8
>*nglo """"""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""

>but there are qts
If you ever see a qt Somali she's either Eritrean or Ethiopian.

There are 0 cute somalis.

ZERO

I'm not religious, boy. I'm just not swayed when people parade Assad as anything but the criminal with the blood of over 240,000 people on his hands.

the brown looking ones with alot of semitic genes can be top tier like habesha girls
but most are too dark, the nilotoids and bantoids particularly are literally unfuckable

Assad isn't perfect but he's superior to rebels that ally with al-Nusra.

js

Mmm.

in that 240'000 how many were durka hurkas jihadists?

how ya goin m9