We post movie character that we can relate to with comon traits and basically a twin of yourself

We post movie character that we can relate to with comon traits and basically a twin of yourself.

i begin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2bigf337aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow ur so edgy dude, holy shet. are u really a mastermind who belives in anarchy and is a full on psychopath=???

Dumb nigger

>Kill yourself faggot

stay away from me bud

Yes. I believe in that the people have the power. And that is what the Joker gave to the people on the boats. Me and the Joker are very similliar and has been for years. In my school they call me the mastermind of Gotham, due to the fact that i dress, talks and act like The Joker. girls in my school really gets turned on by me being like the Joker.

I actually am Thor

I see you didn't get shit about his character. Faggot

So edgy

Fixed it for you. It's not a movie character, but I'm sure he's almost your twin.

I'm basically Ted. I dress, talk, and act like him. See Ted believed in freedom and see I'm free and all the bitches get wet pussy lips thinking about me (Ted) giving them my fluffy bear dick.

Don't even dare trying to lecture me about my twin. I have seen The Dark Knight more times then you have changed your filthy boxers in a life time. i have studied every scene and The Joker gave power and choices to the people knowing full well that humans would turn on eachother if given the chance resulting in full anarachy, which is what he almost achived. i am a fucking simillar master mind to my twin movie character so you shouldent even have the audicity to even dare questioning what i know about my twin movie companion.

I can relate to him.

Technically not a movie, but I love his blend of active nihilism. When I'm an old fart, I imagine I'll be pretty similar to him, minus the fantastical science gadgets.

Also his suicidal streak resonated with me.

HHHHMMMMMMHHHHHHHH

look guys i found a picture of OP

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong thread

this is who i am pretty much. I am ripped, i have a hot wife and i would never back down from a fight. Even if the odds were 1 to 100 i would still stay my ground and never retreat. I am a warrior in the soul and i would die for my honour if it had to come to that.

Self assured in my own way, come off as arrogant, although I know fuck all and I just hide it.
Reliable to a point.
Prone to emotional outburst.
Desire to do what is right even when fucked over.
Impeccable lier.

Fuck you.

I'm basically Merry

This thread is pure cringe.

A manipulative idiot - capable of wearing different faces (you know like she does kinda HAHA fuck im high)

and uhm yeah she kinda likes bad guys. thats me. i fucking love bad guys. go vader.

You know the Joker is based off a comic book for decades and that shitty movie is only one basic bitch adaptation of the character?

>You're basically a fucking nigger clown

Then I love you. Serious when necessary, very loyal, but also fun at parties and a funky accent. Based.

I'll make myself look like someone reasonable by cringing over people that actually do shit in their lives. Hang yourself, piece of shit.

You studied him, so you're more of this person. Clearly bait but I'm in to destroy you and your pathetic views

Pic very fucking related

Arya is fucking BASED

Hi there Op

LMFAO i spat out my coffee in excitement. thanks man. hail the king baby

i'm just gonna forget that i even read your hideous comment and swing my hair thorugh the car window like the mad man i am., i improvise all the time, which is what joker does aswell. we are simillair in our ways and looks and anyone who says otherwise can fuck off.

>we are simillair
This faggot is French.

>improvise
>The Joker

That nigga calculates shit months in advance

There are a few different Jokers. The one from the Dark Knight is the one that plans everything out you're right though.

Dis is me. Lol rawr xD

death is the quickest solution to end a conflict

The edge

We have the same ideas and values, loved his book! 4ever führer!

I'm studying teaching profession and planning to be become a teacher, so I actually "do shit in my life". I never tried to make myself look like someone reasonable. People who are claiming to have the same personality as the Joker are just pure cringe.

not tryna be edgy. The universe is meaningless and I want to kill myself, I just don't have the courage.

''rawr'' and ''xD''. are you from a fuckin time capsule from 2009? the joker would never say ''rawr'' and ''xD''. Stop trying to emberras me already, the character u are like is this fag in the pyjamas who is a cuck.

Oh damn, everybody Jared Leto is here!

>swing my hair thorugh the car window like the mad man i am
>i improvise all the time
So copying is improvising huh? Who knew?
>Anyone who says otherwise can fuck off
Seriously denial, something the joker wouldn't do, clearly comfortable in who he is.
I love people who obssess over this iteration of the joker like to seem edgy as fuck.
What have you done in life that is anyway joker worthy?
OP plz puddin!

>name movie character
>names dictator

summerfag

>People who are claiming to have the same personality as the Joker are just pure cringe.

I agree.
I just don't like people just pointing it out like that. Still, since you plan on becoming a teacher, I have to say I'm sorry for ever saying you don't do shit. Teachers need to be immensely respected.

Wow, interesting choice.

/thread

Lol this guys gonna be teacher. Have fun being cucked by kids.

its 2016 get out of the house basement dweller, just because you are 35 and dont see rawr and xd in the suicide help chat rooms doesnt mean people dont use it... ppl out of the loop like yourself and ppl you know it seems are stuck in 1954 where everything is "dandy"

ITT:
Hey guise
Guise?
See how weird I am?
I'm so weird
And random
Guise?

>Every dull, vanilla clown that thinks they're a special snowflake.

ProTip: if you have to tell people then it's probably not obvious, because it's not really true.

Youre a faggot.

Bastard stole my line.

I should amputate his arm and feed it to him.

I am a permavirgin version of him

I'm able to ruin their lives if they're cucking me.

Can you not feel the bait... As it... Surrounds you.

What are you taking about. He was in that movie "der untergang". With that one scene that everyone parodies.
What silly characters will Hollywood think of next.

You sound like a cowardly bitch. Does lying to yourself help your self-esteem?

By not teaching them properly? People who want to be teachers are cucks.

This is now a Leto joker thread.

so if you are saying you are like the hitler from der untergang, you would be saying that you are a delusional psychopath who has no regard for human life?
would be just as bad as the joker if the hitler wasn't so miserable.

Ah, I remember being an idiot 14 year old too.

When you finally grow up, you'll die of cringe.

>By the by, this site is 18+, kiddo.

My boy.... Hitler and I are worlds apart. Hitler will never be this evil

Mate, you sit in your dark bedroom playing fifa, with your greasy unwashed hair slicked back just touching the colour of your fuckin loser outfit, you pop a few pimples and shine up your braces then head off to school where you have more lunches thrown at you than you've eaten in your life. You try to approach a girl and they humour you because they think you have cerebral palsy and it would be rude to shun such a person, but they take one look at your cheeto stained fingertips and unwashed dandruff wig and run. I bully cunts that are ten times cooler than you every day and I tell you what I wouldn't hesitate to give you a wedgie to end all wedgies

Dawg chill out and eat your chicken tendies. Do you even have enough good boy points to be on the computy poo today?

>Mastermind
>Can't spell

Pretty sure the joker isn't an illiterate retard.

>der untergang
hitler died in 45, that movie was made 65 years after, he is not a "movie character" he is a real life dictator portrayed in a movie which does not feature him so his views/speach movement dont show unless he played the part, he is a real life person, not a character

>I can smell the cum stained desperation through the internet.

This thread

youtube.com/watch?v=u2bigf337aU

So do you have autism.. Or are you just retarded..?

Underrated post.

I watched the movie, as I described hitler as he was portrayed in that movie, I realised I was just describing the joker

So when I said that Hitler was a silly Hollywood character, you honestly thought that I was not joking.

Have you ever been tested for autism?

Guis......?

I hate to admit it - but deep down I know I'm Derek. I just don't think my wife is nearly as sexually frustrated.

(But neither did he)

The woman. She looks like that jew in meet my parents when she was younger.

Is this a new meme?

>wew lad

Kathryn Hahn - she's been in like everything.

OP typed wrong, this is who he meant.

lol faggot

Fuck I love that woman's face. Thanks

>The Iceman

Think I'm smarter than I am. Stupidly short fuse.

i dont need to be i have no learning retardation, other people on here u never know about so yes i thought you seriously had autism

FUCK THE retardCAPTURE:

Just like pic except nothing like him

the only truthful one