hodor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19C90MRS7eU
strawpoll.me/10151200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rhaegar did nothing wrong

This thread pls

Preston.

>So does anyone know why they changed Hodor's original name from Walder to Willis?

It seems it's not actually relevant, that is, Hodor is not a corruption of Walder. So his name comes from something else. Either:

>Hödr, the god of winter, the name of the Great Other that warged into Wyllis
>Hold the door, what Lyanna was shouting to him in the Tower of Joy (ep 5 is titled The Door and has the second part of the ToJ flashback)

youtube.com/watch?v=19C90MRS7eU

heres an in-depth explanation

>PROMISE ME, NED!
>PROMISE ME WHAT, LYANNA!?
> HODOR!

>>Hold the door, what Lyanna was shouting to him in the Tower of Joy (ep 5 is titled The Door and has the second part of the ToJ flashback)
That's fucking stupid

here's another thread to delete janny

Why does Sophie's slag ass make my dick rock hard

Then explain the name "The Door"

The red door? The moon door? The door of chaosh?

!!
LMAO XD!!

She's such a slut

The canon explanation is this

>Lyanna ran away with Rhaegar
>Benjen lets them
>Wylis sees all these
>Wylis was in his rapper phase
>Ned asks him where his sister is
>Wylis "HOE DOOR"
>gets smacked in the head iwth a warhammer

Daenerys story will end with her realizing she doesn't even remotely want the power, fuck off with one of her dragons back to the house with the red door and settle there for the rest of time until she dies with someone oh, let's say Jorah.

How would you react if that's her ending?

House of Black and White

>LYANNA COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOR

First for based mods cleaning out the cancer that destroys these threads!

Raw degeneracy is arousing to our primal desires

Stop posting kid

The other way around for me, in the show we haven't seen Dragon's Madness yet (Viserys was raised as a cunt, he wasnt mad yet)

So all hope is for her to go Mad and go full Aerys

>game of thrones season 6 theme isn't about bastards consistently ruining houses and fucking shit up just by existing
Missed opportunity

I laughed so fuck you

real general is here:

mods, please delete thread

then why are you still here?

kek

Fuck off threadsplitter

Doesn't Daenerys fear turning out exactly like her father? I see what I posted being nearly correct but not completely correct, the best way for her to not walk that path would be to abandon the quest for the throne completely after helping unite Essos.

kys
THIS is what got /got/ banned

>jonautists still being a loser

Kek

good

ban got again

What if they use Dolorious Ed and the rest of the NW as means to stall the WW, then when they fall, while all the WW are at the Wall, The horn gets blown and the wall crumbles down trapping the WW with it

>Doesn't Daenerys fear turning out exactly like her father?
Yes
But you can't fight genetics

fuck off retarded jontard.
this thread was created first and linked first.

Go masturbate to Jon for a few hours then come back in a different thread.

nth for the true king

don't listen to that bully fuck. laffin at own jokes is a symptom of autism /got/ needs more of.

She'll defeat the Others but no one in Westeros wants to be ruled by a crazy Targ woman and she'll be killed in battle by whoever takes the throne in the end

no horn in show

Why was he such a vile cunt and when did he stop being one?

Even more reason to go mad, she want unity and peace so badly its inevitable

This thread is a Jon thread too though

Is this guy seriously defending D&D and show-Dorne?

Its a hodor thread dumbass

strawpoll.me/10151200
strawpoll.me/10151200
strawpoll.me/10151200

Ygritte currently winning

So does she deserves the title of true Queen of Love and Beauty?

BASED JON'S PARENTS AND UNCLE THREAD. THANK YOU OP

Maisie threads tbqh senpaitachi

>theres a war coming

So Bran confirmed to be carried in a baby Carrier and wargs Hodor to fight confirmed?

Well no we'd all have to fight and joust against each other like a bunch of neanderthals to determine who the true Queen of Love and Beauty is.

Jon's parents and adoptive father thread*

Imagine if GoT was original series and it had like 23 seasons, different actors coming and leaving, popping out in some seasons suddenly only to leave again, stupid plots and cliffhangers.

Actors who would remain on it because their career failed everywhere else:
>Daenerys: at that point rulling westeros, getting kidnapped by the resurrected joffrey, gets killed and comes back after three seasons like nothing happened etc.
>Arya: master assassin, but now calmed down and is just some peasant midwife in the reach, occasionally taking control of the winterfell when her brothers went away to essos on some business or an adventure
>Bran: can walk again and is a different actor
>Rickon: they changed 5 different actors over the years
>Daario: for some reason this character ended up in westeros and is noble, adventurer, pot stirrer and a lover to many ladies and nobody knows whats he planning exactly or whats his purpose but women love him
>Bronn's children: for some reason, they are the part of the show
>Cersei: she's still alive and the main villain

Reminder Jon will smelt Longclaw and Dawn into one completely new blade, using Theon as a sacrifice to forge Lightbringer.

>If even half the stories coming back from Slaver’s Bay are true, this child is a monster. They say that she is blood-thirsty, that those who speak against her are impaled on spikes to die lingering deaths. They say she is a sorceress who feeds her dragons on the flesh of newborn babes, an oathbreaker who mocks the gods, breaks truces, threatens envoys, and turns on those who have served her loyally.

>Her khal killed her brother to make her queen. Then she killed her khal to make herself khaleesi. She practices blood sacrifice, lies as easily as she breathes, turns against her own on a whim. She’s broken truces, tortured envoys … her father was mad too. It runs in the blood.

>It runs in the blood. King Aerys II had been mad, all of Westeros knew that. He had exiled two of his Hands and burned a third. If Daenerys is as murdeous as her father, must I still marry her? Prince Doran had never spoken of that possibility.

>“As mad as her father,” declared Lord Mace Tyrell.

You're welcome happy user!

She's my queen, don't care about what the rest of you fucks are voting for.

(beside the other 23 who voted for her. You're good men).

You can't just have an assasination with no build-up or follow-up

NO ONE IS SAFE DABID PICK ANOTHER NAME OUT OF THE HAT

>That awkward moment in between seasons when Bran's actor changed after being thrown off the tower by Jaime

MY GOD! Imagine all the jokes

I've suddenly never been so grateful for way the show is

Who would win, Hodor with Bran controller or The Mountain, assuming Bran spent a year training to use a sword and use a sword through Hodor while with Meera?

Jesus its like a fucking Undertale thread in here, you guys should be ashamed

Arya has been buttslut on /got/ since 2013 or so

At least come up with some original names you fucking newfags

>Cersei falls in love with Jon
>Sansa actress decides to become a singer irl so they kill her off
>Sansa actress comes back after a few months because singing career failed so they bring her back
>Arya and Tyrion will they wont they

>rewatch old seasons
>"SHAE DE FUNNE HOAR"
>"power is power"
>"caosh ishn't a pit"
>"the lannisters send their regards"
>"you're in his army now :DD"
>"your sister"
>"nothing is just nothing"

Why is this show successful again?

>NO ONE IS SAFE DABID PICK ANOTHER NAME OUT OF THE HAT

tormund never asked for this

SO if got was days of our lives?

we need more smirkfu lewdness I think.

Mountain

Life>a few years

wotever m8, my watch has ended i'm off lmao

Fuck off Faggot. Nobody cares about quasimoda

Are we meant to find this interesting at all? We know Jon is going to win.

>autism

what if there are night's watch that believe jon never really died because they didn't see his corpse?

Kit claims he's 5'7, in real life height, how tall is this?

So why did Berric not have any other heirs or kin in his family? Excuse me it's been a while since reading ASOS. Did his ritual come into play somehow with them or did he just fuck off and not bother with them?

>Berric is Riverlands Roose Bolton

smell ya later nw loosers!

That's what the brothers in the other castles (like east-watch) will probably think.

Can't wait for offseason to come back so these retarded showfags leave for their next show's threads.

(hoping it's not banned anymore).

Tired as fuck of their HURR I'VE BEEN IN /got/ 3 WEEKS I'M IN CHARGE

TWOW when

>hey david
>DAVID
>D A V I D
>WHAT?
>how about we kill off an old man every single episode
>genius

He has a brother in the CK2 mod. Don't know if that's based on anything or just pulled out of the dev's arse.

5'5 and a half

All show OC lines aswell.

>there are people ITT who actually believe stannis, doran, hotah, roose and barry selmy arent going to die in TWoW

too bad the show will be over long before it ever comes out so i wont be able to laugh at (You)

5'8 apparently

Not this year, it's already Hugo time again til August.

Here's what I think will happen with The Wall and the Watch, now that Jon's back it's going to be completely divided, there may or may not be a small schism between them but now it's going to be ruled entirely by two people after they split the entire thing between themselves, Jon loyalists and whoever the new Lord Commander is.

The prophecy says that Cersei will see all of her children die. If Tommen dies, who has a claim to the throne?
>Gendry, if legitimized
>Mya, if legitimized (not in show)
>Edric, if legitimized (not in show)
>Shireen Baratheon (dead in show)
>Aegon "Young Griff" Targaryen (not in show)
>Daenerys Targaryen
>(Theoretical) Lesser issue of Lyonel Baratheon, great grandfather of Robert (not in show)
Absolutely no one useful to the Lannisters

Hey Piracy

My bet is next March or early summer.

Fuck off newfag

everyone and their mother would have a claim

>Claim = Kevan
>Kevan = King
>King = Kill
>Kill = Crossbow
>Crossbow = Making way for Dany since shes in westeros in the next season

4'9

>“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

>“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

>“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

>“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

>“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

>“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

>“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

>“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

>“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

>“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

>“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

>“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

>Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

>“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_Shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

>“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

>Mya
>Gendry
>putting literally some peasants on the throne

MEESA!

>there are people out there who legitimately think GRRM will bother finishing the books

the tv series is the only ending we will ever have

Edric is the only one of Robert's bastard that he aknowledged, due to the mother being noble. The rest are not even known to exist and unlike Edric they've never been raised at courts and are probably illiterate peasants.

Claims and legitimacy don't matter in the end, it's been a point made throughout the series. When Lannisters fall the one with the biggest army will conquer the throne.

Never, honestly.

Gentle reminder