My GF has been lying to me about some heavy stuff. I found out by going through her shit on facebook and im pissed off

My GF has been lying to me about some heavy stuff. I found out by going through her shit on facebook and im pissed off.

Is it a bad idea to reveal that I've been creeping to take the confrontation and tell her that shit is not acceptable?

Pic related?

break up with her

post her nudes on FB first

Depends on situation of care to share?

God damn I've seen this so many times before.
A guy gets crushed by his GF, goes ass-insane, becomes an asshole, does shit he would never do.

All over a fucking skank. Every god damn time, just walk away dammit, it is so easy to rid yourself of this burden. No head-game is worth this much trouble.

Murder gf in cold blood, you'll die one day anyway night aswell get revenge.

also post pics of dead naked body.

You'll need to be more specific. If she was cheating on you, you need to break up with her. That's the only way to go. She doesn't need to know how you found out, but for the sake of your self esteem and if you have any self respect, you need to get rid of her.

This.

>Don't play games. Be a man. Sort out your fucking business.

Pretend you found out in a different way.

yes, it is a bad idea.

what you should be doing now is look for a new gf. once you find one dump this one.

Just take any final sex with her and basically give her up slowly until you level with her up front. Bringing it up with her will make her lose respect and you will be in a disadvantaged position, is no revenge possible.

what did she do tho?
Anyway, fuck her as much as posible then tell her to fuck off. You're trash to her so why wouldn't she be trash to you herself?

Depends what she's lying about. Don't tell her you've been snooping though. No matter what it is, she'll turn it round on you. She could have killed someone but you'll be the bad guy for creeping. Trust me, speaking from experience.

If she's cheating, catch her. If she's too crafty, make up some shit like the 3rd party told you in person or something. If you plan it right she'll blurt it all out. Just cover your back.

Really need more info to give you better advice.

>1463238390118.jpg
>1463238390118.jpg
>1463238390118.jpg
>1463238390118.jpg
>1463238390118.jpg
>1463238390118.jpg
>1463238390118.jpg
>1463238390118.jpg
>1463238390118.jpg

/thread

Pump and dump
Simples

Yeah, don't tell her you've been reading her messages. She'll make you out the bad person for 'invading her privacy,' completely ignoring the fact that she's cheated on you.

Not necessarily, with enough adrenaline coursing through him with a dash of testosterone, he could effectively shout her down into a weeping mess where she spills all, and tries to play him back under her control by being a very apologetic slut. It happens

second this, whats the point wasting time with somone who lies to you...theres plenty more it just takes time and effort to find again its not hard

This. At 6' 200lbs of muscle anytime I found shit I just used raw power to get the information I wanted. Sounds abusive, but it saved me from wasting some time with a few secret sluts.

did you hit them?

You mean you acted like a testosterone fuelled man rather than whining on Sup Forums

What madness is this

The relationship was over the minute you were so convinced of her lying that you were willing to violate her privacy. It says, "OK, fuck it. This bitch is lying and I don't even care enough about her any more to not do what I need to do to not look like a fool getting played."

By gut instinct, you already knew she was lying. By doing what you did you already accepted that you didn't want to be with her anymore.

If you have to confront her to feel good, don't bring up the snooping. As soon as that is brought up that's all she'll talk about. But I suggest just ending it. Nothing new or good will come of a confrontation with someone when neither of you care enough about each other to not be shitty.

he raw powered them dumass

Never, but I can raise my voice like a motherfucker and I would slam into the bed next to her head if she was laying down. Thinking back, asshole stuff. Just walk away OP.

10000000x this

Yes, it's a bad idea because telling her you went through her phone is only going to justify in her mind whatever bad shit she did.

just share the fucking pics no one here gives two flying fuck wether that bitch is cheating on you or not .:.

well obviously they do, idiot.

Fuck all that. If she''s cheating, just tell her you are done. She''s your girlfriend, not your wife. If it's minor shit, find another way to catch her. If it's very minor shit, quit being a bitch, we all have our secrets; i'm willing to bet she doesn't know you jack off you boy pussy and CP.

Right after I raw dogged them

CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE CLOSER TO THE EDGE