Many ages YouTube thinks I was born in 1990 so I am many ages

Old enough to party

I'm going to be 20 tomorrow. :)

reported

get the fuck off my board

35 oldfag

Stop

Fucking summer is here.

91, yeah im totally an oldfag. Literally.

Yep

He's 12

kek. I hope you're joking faggot.

I am 1 years old. No joke I am one of the smartest children in my race.

Enjoy the ban faggot.
I'm 19

I will man.

17 summerfag here

18 now started using the site as underage years ago though
>tfw I was the kid in 4th grade making edgy 9/11 jokes I got from this shit site

nice trips enjoy the summer break :^)

Also, I just want to say, becoming an adult really shows you how little faith you should be putting in other adults. Basically nobody has a fucking clue what is going on. That is to say, I just graduated high school and I don't have a clue. 13 years of that to condition me to modern standards.

I thought I'd be blessed with some kind of wisdom by the time I'm this age, but I'm realizing that my parents knew as much as I know now when I was growing up.

I feel awful being considered a responsible adult because there's absolutely no reason I should be held accountable for anything. I'm just a kid who's been around for more time than 18 years of births following my own.

Anyways, that's all. I just feel weird recalling my age. It must get worse the older you are.

So... that's why Sup Forums is fuked... bicoz small fags...

hahahaha.
18 = wisdom top kek

Life only gets harder, and the bullshit gets more apparent. The best advice I can give you is to expect the worst out of any situation, that way you can plan shit out accordingly. Optimism is for rich people and women, as a man expect to get the shit end of the stick when it comes to life. When things go good, hey at least you have perspective.

Bro, you parents are at least in their late 30s by now, of course you're not like them.
At least not yet.
You might not know all that much at 18 because, yeah, you're still a kid.
While you are correct in thinking you never really lose some things that are common to all of humanity, you do gain experience, skill, and confidence while you age. That is, if you aren't too scared to fuck up every once in a while.
Just think about the skills your parents have already mastered that they probably didn't know shit about at your age. If you keep working at improving yourself, you might even surpass your childhood vision of your parents.
Best advice I can give you is, chill out.
It's not like any of it will matter in the grave.