Is having a maple leaf on the national flag is sonething ridiculous?

is having a maple leaf on the national flag is sonething ridiculous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>coming from a fucking dot

leaves shake n the wind

Sanitary napkin

When i started reading your sentence, i thought yay, a jap who knows english on a basic level.
But then i finished your sentence and i got a headache

....what are you trying to say?

>A FUCKING LEAF

A FUCKING DOT

nice, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E

YES

Coming from the overused Tricolour design

I fucking love our flag. I didn't know how awesome it was until i came to Sup Forumsand realized people all over the world are utterly obsessed with it.

>something is known for being shitty
>w-we're relevant
you starting to sound like Mexico. The Red Ensign was a better flag imo

the current flag is a lot cleaner and instantly recognizable. In the end, it's a better flag. Notice something else about the Red Ensign? it has a maple leaf on it. The maple leaf has always been a symbol of Canada.

I'd rather just fly the Canadian and Ontario flags side by side. I like the Ontario flag because it shows our heritage, but I don't want it as the country's flag because it makes us look nothing more than just a British colony. We're an independent nation, we need to strive to be more than just a British colony.

>known for being shitty
so says you. Sup Forums isn't exactly an accurate representation of people at large. Considering how godawful your flag looks, you don't have much of a leg to stand on.

>mfw leafs actually reply seriously
CANADA STUPID HAHA

this thread lasted 5 hours wew

Maple trees are the prettiest trees on earth. I feel bad for you shit skins and tour cactuses

Why do Americans on this board hate Canadians so much?

jelly

>on this board
The phenomenon is not limited to this board, unfortunately.

Yes it is. No one hates Canadians in real life

Not sure about this. A lot of your movies and TV shows are harsh against Canadians.

TV shows and movies aren't real life

those are just jokes

in our culture we make fun of our friends

Cute Hamtaro.

They do because canadians dislike Americans. They're a stupider and fatter version of us. We have free health care and less niggers and live happier lives

Yes ok, right. They are the only point of view we can see from your country though...
It's not the real life, agree, but maybe they reflect the general thinking of your country/culture.
Sorry for my bad English...

honestly I like Canada's flag

I still think they should have kept the red ensign though, call it a cuckstamp or whatever, but it showed clearly how Canada is different from the US in terms of politics and culture.

>maybe they reflect the general thinking of your country/culture
I've never heard anyone say anything negative about Canada in real life ever

>he doesn't have his country illustrated on his flag