Have some scrambled eggs faggots

Have some scrambled eggs faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like mine deep-fried faggot

But I'm not that picky.. got any pecaunty sauce?

That looks like chicken shit

You don't fucking make scrambled eggs in a fucking pan you mook. You make them in a fucking pot!

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

Looks good.. But that shit takes to much time nigger

Maybe if you're a faggot who uses a cup of butter with your eggs

It takes like an extra minute longer at best. Are you fucking autistic?

I put zero butter in my eggs faggot. There is no need to. That doesn't even make sense. Go learn how to cook summer fag.

Those eggs look disgusting use a pan like a fucking normal person

He doesn't even portion the egg white properly and you need a bunch of butter in a pot or it sticks

I wasn't exactly done you scum

Holy fuck it hatched!!

Says the faggot who watches cooking shows

>protip
Everyone who is actually a linecook/chef hates every last one of those faggots. Except for Alton Brown. Everbody loves Good Eats

The egg is raw

It absolutely does not stick if you are constantly stirring it. Fucking autistics everywhere in Sup Forums

pans are non stick built in, try using a pot without butter and see what happens retard.

That's literally how I cook them every single time. You don't fucking ned butter. Just put a tiny bit of olive oil in it. TINY BIT. Keep stirring.

reduce the heat, autismo

You can't not enough surface area they will clump up and not cook evenly that video is a specific dish if you wanted just eggs you don't cook them this way

>> comments regarding how to cook something
>> has obviously never cooked anything this way because it actually works
>> is autistic

For fuck's sake Sup Forums your trolling was so much better back in the day. Now it's just filled with summer faggots who don't know how fucking physics works.

>Implies cooking eggs in pot is good
>No Proof he cooks eggs in pot
>Is a faggot

I cook eggs every day faggot, you just googled "How to cook scrambled eggs" and posted the first video that came up.

Do it with a timestamp or its bullshit.. Better yet, lifestream it

Came here to say this. Ramsay eggs = only eggs

I know exactly who you are. Floppy feet.

I too cook eggs everyday. Seriously this isn't rocket surgery. You guys should just an hero yourselves.

>> Hey guys I've never cooked eggs before. better ask this guy to live stream it.

Good going faggot. Why don't you go get a black guy to fuck your girlfriend while you're at it.

Careful he is into that.

Ops other thread

Thats a french style and only is good if you make it with tomatoes and bread in a specific way. Pan fried is the american style and is what you do when you eat eggs, unless you're a 12 year old and only eat 3 eggs. Pot just isn't big enough to make eggs and the french style is runny and undercooked. Kill yourself

I'm the egg master you nigger

Jesus you fucked up hard.
mix your eggs with some oil in a cup then throw it in a oiled super hot pan. wait 10 seconds, then stir. preferably use a wok pan.

>Pot just isn't big enough
>american style

fat fucks

When I get out of this work meeting I'm going to start a thread about the immaculate eggs I cooked. Look for it in about two hours... noon my time.

Need to cook for other people sometimes, your sister gets hungry too you know

Stick a dozen eggs in your pee hole you faggot

Eew chickhun periods.

>HURR DURR SUPERSIZE ME I'M A FATTY

I bet you want me to lifestream it.
Go huff an airhorn

I love to huff airhorns it just sucks because I'm always deaf afterwards

Fuck sake can no one cook decent scrambled eggs

>crack eggs into bowl without any shell in bowl
>mix eggs till yolk and whites are combined completely
>add salt, pepper and cream then mix again (more cream means fluffier eggs but obvious limit of cream you can add till its fucked)
>heat non stick pan with oil till you only just see smoke
>add egg mixture and stir with a spatula
>cook till desired moisture level

Try these on or man up

You shouldn't add the salt and pepper til later

I see you watched that video faggot

Didn't wash them before you crack them. Gross bro

>faggot
This is an anonymous imageboard. Don't sign your posts

Kek

way too much heat

Same person. He is no shit a nigger

inb4
>MSPAINT!!! xD

You're a fuckwit and you can't cook. Don't post in this or any other thread

Guess again faggot

If you cook scrambled eggs in pot you're a fucking retard faggot hipster end of story

This
\thread

>If you cook scrambled eggs in pot you're not an amerifat who can't cook for shit

ftfy

You cook like a feminist

Don't care if great chef or not but I would send those mash potatoes looking eggs back

amerifat, trembling with rage, fat wobbling: "DESE HERE EGGS IS MOVIN'! GIMME DEM BACK SO I HAVE TO SHOOT THEM TO EAT THEM BOY!!"

The only eggs you shoot are into a sock.

Man.. you're a fucking idiot

Thanks

Well I think I'm genius you britfag

Your welcome you worthless piece of shit

im vegan

Britfag?

>Implying eggs are meat

Congratulations.. Go eat some random mushrooms in the mountains where you won't bother anyone

Nah frying gives a better consistency as well, if you scramble and cook in pot they get all mushy and slimy

Only if you're retarded and cant cook fucking eggs

No they don't. It's just that you have the palate of a 5 year old. Gb2chickentendersandketchupfatboy

Are you fucking retarded us vegans dont eat meat or animal products, milk, eggs. you fat disgusting meat eatin shithead.

Isn't posting in an egg thread kinda cheating on your vegan religion?

They eat semen as all vegans are faggots