What /b drive?

What /b drive?
It's mine LADA 2112 '06

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pzrnN8BRj6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2006?! Holy shit, it looks as if it came straight out of 80's
My car looks exactly like pic related (same rims, same colour) Audi A6 with 2.4 V6 engine

79 harley sportster. Custom airbrush all over
60's sand rail after market engine. 2300cc?
85 chevy shortwide on 15x50's bored big block
2003 acura mdx pos. (Wifes car)
2000 blazer. Got hosed $3,000 new motor...
2002 crown vic w/v8. My baby.

Pic related. From googles tho

ur mom Xd

why is the rear wheel the way that it is in that picture?!

it seems like rear wheels are significantly smaller than front ones

>79 harley sportster. Custom airbrush all over
>60's sand rail after market engine. 2300cc?
>85 chevy shortwide on 15x50's bored big block
>2003 acura mdx pos. (Wifes car)
>2000 blazer. Got hosed $3,000 new motor...
>2002 crown vic w/v8. My baby.

Gas guzzling trash. Thx for global warming, nigger. What about your fat scooter btw?

It was designed in the middle 80-s
was launched in the 99

>6 cars
Oh my gosh

))

what's wrong? this is such a design of the rear fender

400k rape filled miles

>2112
The folks at lada must be huge rush fans

How many liters does that thing need on 100km? I assume it's not even a Diesel?

what do you carry in this monster?

Dodge Dakota Sport 98, very good on fuel for a truck, pic isn't mine but same model

What's the point of a pick-up. Do you work on a farm or as a handyman?

It's a diesel and it runs like a champion. I just have to squirt some tears from a tortured child in the intake on cold mornings

Used to drive a 2001 VW Transported until I was in an accident a few weeks ago. Taking delivery of a brand new pic related tomorrow.

GT86

Planning on going rocket bunny and turbo soon.

Kapac
Russian fag

I'm do welding in Texas, mostly on ranches, and carry my own equipment, not a super large amount so i don't need like a super duty. I am about to upgrade to a 2017 Silverado, which im super excited for!

2014 Polo GTI

>It's a diesel and it runs like a champion.

On second thought I assumed that too. Otherwise it wouldn't have run 644,000 km.

That looks like the bastard child of a Citroen Xantia and a Saab 93.

With cerebral palsy.

Liberty 3.0R Wagon

>Kapac
what?

You are so edgy my fat uneducated american friend

2010 ralliart sportback

Is... is it Golf with Bora's front + Audi-like design of wheels... you made an ugly car even uglier mate even though Golf is a good car

Astra H Gtc 1.6 2008

Got it from the internet because i'm too lazy to go outside and photograph my car

G8 gt bitches

i've always had a slight chubby for these cars.
some guy drives a white g8 gxp in my town in the summers. its sexy

people still don't know that Audi is manufactured by Volkswagen?
>geeeeeesh

So happy I can own one, the gxps are so fucking rare anymore, I'm getting a new ss when it's time, it's the g8 remade

mazda b4000

Anons, how hard is it to sell a car in the US with a loan on it?
I want to get rid of this thing. the only parts of this car i like are the leather interior and the V6

youtu.be/pzrnN8BRj6Q

'15 Challenger RT for good weather
'01 Jeep Cherokee XJ for the winters

Spot on

WTF... Aus calls the Legacy the "Liberty"?

Not hard at all, you trade it in and whatever amount is upside-down (whatever is left after they give you what it's worth) you either pay off or they add to the new car you're financing. Doing this can raise your payment pretty high unless you have decent credit. I wouldn't recommend applying upside-down (negative equity) to a new car. It's better to pay the negative equity off before you trade it in. But dealers, especially new car dealers, will do it as long as you can pay for it

Correct.

'68 Ford Custom 500

I have a 93 mustang. Wife has a 2012 mini jcw that looks like pic related. Her car is a blast to drive. My car sucks and is slow n/a 4cyl. Thinking of getting a new car but can't decide between fiesta st, focus st and golf gti

get a new mustang GT maybe and then it won't suck

gtfo normie

My pride and joy. My mint condition 4x4 eagle

Fiesta ST mang. but honestly just test drive those three and decide.

Acura RSX - a prime example. No children had their hands in to fuck with the engine.

I drove the new mustang it is like a boat on wheels. Way to big.

I drove both of the ford's and I am leaning toward the Fiesta. Quick and fun in corners. Plus the wife loves the Recaro seats and wants them in her car

What model mobile home do you have?

I have an 86 sun dancer with a new awning

08 nissan sentra

Clearly hipster trash or some sort of spicnigger hybrid.

Daily

1972 triumph spitfire

Project

muricunt dont even know the xantia kek

More like a front saab with some rear proto

2005 Impala (pic is it so pic related)
and
1988 K3500 XCab Long Bed

yay Chevrolet

the question is not can you

but should you

real pic and timestamp or i am disappoint

triumph are getting more rare, not bad

You're not going to do a shitty kitt conversion right ?

Hail Hispachan :v

One of these things

Oh hell nah, don't worry about that. I'm keeping it red and the way it is. Just cleaner.

The red is pretty great for this one. big up for cars with pop up headlight

06 Audi A4 Quattro

Yeah, I'm waiting for my new gears to come in so I can pop them apart and rebuild them. Stuck up cause the gears wore off. Factory used plastic gears for them.

it look like she need a paintjob too, near the windscreen the paint totaly disapeared and the bumper is no more the same red it's still in good condition

>pop up headlights

Corvette C4 Master Race

Yeah, it's got some fade on it. Bought it from some kid who had no idea about cars, had horrible brakes you had to pump a million times. Said he replaced the master himself.. Master wasn't right.

Mazdaspeed 3

I love pop up headlight, and all the way manufacturer system to open it. Love the Lotus Elan system

She look perfect + you got places to park it while getting parts

Works out well, I like the way it looks now even, little worn, I just replaced the rear end a few months back, blew the gears screwing around on the way to work one day.

>Corvette C4 Master Race

I love the c4 too, the grand sport paintjob is very nice. This remind me when i imported it for GTA 5.

Wanted to make a convertible too but the part modeling is not for me... But damn the convertible is sexy

What is this?!

Mine, Elantra 2.0 CRDi

>base model rsx
that engine is fucked from the factory, no children needed

Infiniti q50

haha that kid is retarded, i wouldnt even sell a car like this. But French fag here, getting a car like this require time, a special parking place to avoid jealous faggot...

yesss. My personal favorite is the 1980 C3. Im currently drawing up a custom design to turn a C3 project into more of a muscle car look. Thicker grille, with the tail end looking more like the original Mako concept, with the louvers on the back window. Its going to be a monster

My car's identical to this - 2004 Volvo S40 diesel

It gets better.. This is whay we traded, even up.
2001 ford focus zx3, fart can exhaust, bad motor mounts, 170k, ran like shit.

Told him everything it needed upfront and honest. But he didn't care. Didn't know cars.

this thing

1998 e36 with an s52 and 6 speed swap

Needed a search to get what's a mako concept. Never ear it. Damn it look so sexy

Which front you're going to do ? the 69 remind me a little a citroen maseratti SM a little with some Alpine A310

My integra. Want to upgrade to a acura tl type s

Peugeot 207 CC

hahaha this things dope

not bad

2015 Nissan Versa touring

Shit ya not, I'm going to look at one later today. My day off work.. And need a new toy lol

99 miata

good heaven just look at the why

With a few options - such as power windows, heated seats, and the ability to literally shift earth's gravity by 90 degrees.

i smell /o/

Love it

Hell yeah, hard to find a 6 speed. Nice cars

Up here in Chicago