Can you please give is some pics that confirm that you are In fact a woman

What are your thoughts on cut vs uncut dicks

whats your gender?

Yes, genderfluid is a mental disease
True genders are:
Male
Female
Intersex

>tfw made this thread because there was a question I was curious about and now everyone wants me to be the girl I wish I was

what the fuck is a gender fluid?

Gender fluidity is a mental disorder user. Your brain and your physical body dont agree. You cant actually change your chromosomes so you have to change your brain.

i know that feel bro...

Even hermaphrodites actually lean one way or the other and usually get surgery to become the gender they are most like.

That's transgenderism.
A gender fuild is supposed to be someone who can flip-flop between genders, but I don't even know if people like that exist.
There's lots of vines from tumblr grls who think they can, but... no.

True, but you cannot change your genetic code
XY
Xx
Xxy

Fag

Do girls like it when you grab their tits?
My girlfriend seems to hate it.

They don't exist, you can flip flop mentality, but you can flip flop what your genitals are.

True as well but its a known fact that XXY is a mistake/mutation
Theyre in the same boat. Still a mental issue one should fix.

Your grabbing to hard

Thanks, but still.
Do they like it if it's softer?

By girlfriend do you mean your body pillow? Only a 12 year old virgin would ask this.

Instead of grabbing try just running your hands over her bare breasts. With an occasional soft squeeze and soft nipple pinching. the key word there is soft.

No, i mean my 17 year old girlfriend you twat.
She fucking hate being touched.
What am i doing wrong?

With regards to ejaculating inside, does what goes iin must come out?
I think I heard some debate on this but I forget what was said.

Not to go all tumblr but none of you fags know what genderfluid is.

It's when people choose to 'present' as any of the genders and don't often identify with just one or the roles those imply.

Pic related

Contrary to popular belief..
>changing your clothes a bit
>makeup
>saying you are of other gender
>believing you are of other gender
>surgeries
don't actually change your gender

Contrary to what you seem to believe, it's about gender presentation, not the same as trans in the least.

So is what your trying to say is gender fluid people merely dont conform to gender roles 100% because thats fucking everyone.

Are you a dog? That may be the problem

But can it change if you can pass as that gender?
Doesn't really answer anything to have a dozen people all give the same, said-to-death answer of "your genes are your gender".
I'm just curious about if people can control their appearance to be considered gender fluid.

I'll catch this one, it exists, Tumblr is 100000% wrong about it

it basically boils down to internalized stereotypes and a poor sense of self, resulting in a person feeling more X gender based on activity (not time or whim as tumblr claims), resulting in feeling feminine when cleaning/housecare, masculine while building things, etc.

Often accompanied by dressing appropriately to the feeling and thus task resulting in a feedback loop. they feel girly when cleaning, when they wear a dress they want to clean, thus they feel girly while cleaning. Self Fulfilling Prophesy.

Ultimately it is using genders in a situation sane people use regular outfits "work pants" "cleaning pants" "painting shirt" etc

Fag

He is actually a fat neet living with a girl and her bf. So he claims the girl is his gf and she hates being touched by him.
Either that or she's dating him for money/emotional support while cheating on him

Pretty much what this guy said go back to your fake genders on tumblr faggot

How do you want me to cum?

Not what I claim, but what genderfluid types do. Also there's a big difference between everyday non-conformity to gender roles 10% or so and actively choosing to present that way 80% of the way.

Sounds like a bunch of faggots trying to be "speshul snowflakes"

I was just explaining what the term means, boy you newfags sure are sensitive.

Gender is determined by chromosomes and is not a 'social construct,' you should've learned this in 9th grade.

All you did was explain that the term is a made up word for people acting like normal people.

Again, fuck off back to tumblr.

The tumblr is strong with this one.

>normal people
>on Sup Forums
>tumblrtumblrtumblrfagsfagsilovecocks

Top kek faggots, your insecurities are showing.

You'd be surprised. Some hate it, some love it, some have no opinion. Theyre just fat sacs to me. Still a principle of it.

Are precum and vaginal lubricant similar?

lads: i never know what to give as gifts to my boyfriend. usually i just buy him games he wants, but i want to give something heartfelt and useful. what are some of the best gifts you've ever gotten?

>lol u guiz r fagets lol so insecure can't stop telling me to go back to tumblr

Wow really good rebuttal there, try to actually present your point instead of acting like a faggot.
Damage control/10

Oh hey, it's my grandpa! 'Hurr rap music moar lyke C-rap music'

Honestly, who gives a fuck about somebody claiming tumblrgenders except you closetcases anyway?

buy a strap on and fuck him in the ass

Aww, I hurt your special snowflake feelings. :^)

seriously. lay him.
dont just have sex with him, fuck him so hard YOU BOTH walk funny for a few days. burn the image of that one sex session into his brain so hard your decendants have an unconcious fetish for it two hundred years from now.
men are easy, honestly.

>calling others special snowflakes.
>tries to explain genderfluid
Kek

Candy and pocky.

i actually would if he was into that kind of thing, but he's not.

this comes standard with any gift i give, i'm looking for more material-type things. thank you for the advice though, will definitely take it to heart.

This

I'm still here because you're entertaining me, not pissing me off.

also this

You're the one demanding that your way is the only 'normal' way dipshit, classic snowflake material.

>definitions make me mad
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A bottle of good quality tequila

>iain'tevenmadbro.jpg
>hammering your keyboard
>rage-eating your tendies

Sure bra. :^)

are you gonna ask for free shit without posting tits?

find his interests outside of gaming, everyone has one even if it's a niche little thing they don't feel the need to bring up often. for example someone noticed i watch clockwork and mechanical machines running until disturbed so they got me a 100% clockwork (0 electronic parts) pocket watch with partially transparent face and entirely transparent backplate.

But genderfluid isn't real so you just spouted nonsense. There is not a definition to things that don't exist. Plus it's funny watching your autism come out. Keep the triggering coming

Triggered

keep trying mate, maybe one day daddy will love you if you shitpost hard enough; today is not that day though because you aren't making anyone here mad.

>n-n-not reals because my feels
>unicorns have no definition
>ur autism

Wew lad.

firstly thats an awesome GF. ill give you credit. secondly what does he LIKE?
instead of just getting him a game could you talior an entire event to it?

Normal people- only the normal is normal
Spechul snowflake- every way is normal and spechul in its own spechul way

Nigga you've gone full tumblr.

Is this you?

Have fun defending fags the rest of your life. Getting triggered sounds like a good past time for you

he's a fine arts major [inb4 no future] and really likes sketching. maybe i'll get him a nice set of charcoals and a sketchbook. we've been friends since childhood so i have no excuse to not be better at this whole gift-giving thing.

his interests include high fantasy, horror, classic films, harry potter, retro & current video games, art and most types of music, alcohol [who doesn't like alcohol?] and concerts/live shows.

Semon and menstral blood

i forgot to mention he has an interest in tattoos. would a tattoo be a good gift? his ultimate goal is to be a tattoo artist but i don't know enough about tattooing to buy him a gift related to that. thought about buying him a tattoo gun but i don't want to accidentally buy a really shitty one or something.

I read this post in a Jamaican accent because you said semon

shiiiit. you need to get him some hardcovers of old horror, things he may own already in paperback or something.
getting him charcoal and paper is a nice gift too. maybe and oil paint/pen set with a nice clipboard easel?

Knock him out with halcion in his drink and tattoo him with the illuminati triangle

you could invest in a tattoo or look into one of the interest boards here or else where about nice entry level tattooguns and how to practice with them.

You should get him art prints of like old horror movies. Always love stuff like that.

he would probably find this hilarious but i am not an artist like him. he's got an amazing sense of humor though.

this sounds like an awesome idea and i have no idea why i didn't think of it on my own. thank you, user.

i have to leave now but everyone gave really helpful advice and i am very grateful. his next birthday should be a blast thanks to you guys.

Well fuck... Abandon thread.

wish him happy birthday from us`

Some of those just look like fucking crop circles kek

I can't tell if she's confused or disappointed at the end

Probably a little of both