Remember when you used to enjoy gaming Sup Forums?

Remember when you used to enjoy gaming Sup Forums?

Now it's just something you do to kill time due to having nothing better going on in your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRbJopoqg3Q&index=2&list=PLEFF7379399D6050F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man I still love Oblivion........
Also I don't have consoles anymore.

skyrim was the last game i bought/played in 2011, and barely played that. even sold my gpu last year as i never used it. games are kil.

I'm old, but still have fond comfy feels when I think back to playing a heavily modded oblivion. One of the only games in the past decade that I could truly "lose" myself in for a while

bet i'm older, i had an amiga 500 and a commodore 64. and yeah i played the fuck out of oblivion, bought a 2 grand pc just for that. probably worth about 50 today.

Nah I think that's just you pretending everybody has as an empty and unfulfilling life as you

There have been no good games on the market since skyrim

prove me wrong
protip: you cant!

Take break cunty.
If you over stimulate your self with games non stop every day they will be shit. If you do other things in life and hop on your game at night you will enjoy it fag.

I play video games

After my job

Yeah... when I was 10.

>wageslave detected

Wageslave?
Sorry i get paid good money to work from 5 am to 11 am so i have the rest of the day

fucking wageslave

go be a functioning member of society somewhere else

Kk, have fun living off of food stamps until your mommy takes away the EBT card

Same, it really is the best stress relieve after sex.
Most of these fags can't comprehend cuz they talentless, fugly and with zero ambition.

I'm not , but yes man, I have the soundtrack here, I listen to it every month and yet it's one of the best backsounds in the history of mankind.

Jeremy Soule made it in name of an accident that he's wife suffered.
Sad history but great musics.

No. Playing games always was awful, except for MMORPGs where there was a social dimension to it.

Reading about games, studying them, the culture surrounding them as well as making them, those are fun things to do though. But fuck playing games, I've played a million games yet finished a fraction.

stay cucked, wageslave

nothing better than weed and videogames

Yep

Hl2 bed mattress physics
Wow for the first time
Farcry 1 specular reflections

Was a good time to be alive, now its same ol same old

actuly, here, have some, make your day brighter:
youtube.com/watch?v=WRbJopoqg3Q&index=2&list=PLEFF7379399D6050F

>using the term wageslave
Have fun living in mommy's house you fucking NEET

I've always wanted an oblivion style of game but like bioshock infinite's beginning place.

>imlying there's something wrong having a job
Sorry Mr. American but not everyone in this world can be a boss or an entrepreneur, if they were, we wouldn't have a society.

>Implying anything you do is actually meaningful.

so much down syndrome in 1 post

I still really enjoy gaming. I was just watching the worth a buy review for rise of the tomb raider and he was calling out the bad ai, the game being linear etc. and basically said the game is garbage. Well I play that game and have shit tons of fun just messing around trying to jump off things and headshot animals far away with the bow or trying to do certain parts as fast as possible competing with a friend. I feel like the older you get you have to remember how to have fun with games and not expect the game to hand you your fun the entire time otherwise you will start to hate games

Nigger.