You guys ever fucked a sleeping / passed out girl? Any stories? Would love pics

You guys ever fucked a sleeping / passed out girl? Any stories? Would love pics.

Bonus if creampie

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ExxTreem/comments/4pi6ly/steve_holmes_anina_silk_teen_exposed_and_fucked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't fuck, but fingered my girl when she was asleep once. Was awesome to feel her cum around my fingers and not have her wake up

nice cp

Nice, have a fetish for this kinda thing

Found it on google, but I don't know if it is

one time my girlfriend told me to fuck her to make her wake up. So it started asleep/passed out, but she woke up like 2 minutes in.

Raped two of my ex gfs and a old male friend of mine all passed out threw drink. Loved it slags

My wife loves to be fucked out of her sleep

nothing like going in dry to turn a woman on!

bullshit, so fucking bullshit its mindblowing to me you would post something so made up and stupid
fuck you

My gf will 'give permission' to have sex with her if she falls asleep. Bitch understands my needs as a man. Never taken her up on it.. Seems strange.

Yes, like 5 times

i usually eat it a little before sticking it in

It used to be called date rape but I'm not sure what the SJW's would call it

>she sleeps through me giving her head
things only a retard would say

when my gfs asleep i lick her asshole and pussy and cum on her but thats it

>eat a little
can't u read? just to make her wet. if she's sleeping good, she won't wake up from a little lick.. he even said, she wakes up after 2 mins usually

I used to fuck this one girl in the ass all the time when she passed out. Everytime we would go out for drinks shed pass out and i would take her to her house I would come in her too. We still talk. It was 10 years ago.

>shed pass out
>and i would take her to her house
>I would come in her too.

I think someone has been watching too many of his Japanese cartoons again

No you didn't

reddit.com/r/ExxTreem/comments/4pi6ly/steve_holmes_anina_silk_teen_exposed_and_fucked/

many times with a hottie ive known for about 12 years. shes a total alchy (so am I ) but when she was out, she was OUT COLD !
even gave her anal a few times. something she wouldn't do while conscious

A girlfriend of mine is college wed take bunch of benzos and ambien and drink, andshe asked me to wait til she was passed out and to fuck her she had some rape fantasies and shit too but yeaH. The next day though I got a text about being to sore to get to the math building

gf felt asleep drunk, i invited my friends who were smoking next room, like 6 of them watched as i fingered her and asked if someone wants to try too but everyone was shy.

Yes, I did

>shit that never happened.html

No, it's real I'd come in her ass

Any of you fags have some date rape green text?

No it's not. It's blatantly the fantasy of a permavirge

and suddenly OP show his FBI card and every rapists on this thread will have fun time with dark skinned cell mates

Why didn't you faggots believe me? I'm not making it up. One time she did wake up and got mad but it was understood that if she went out drinking with me I'd end up fucking her in the ass. Sometimes I would fuck her pussy too but I would only come in her ass

Fucked my drink passed out gf after our senior year prom and recorded it all
>pic related

ITT: Lying edgy teens on summer vacation

And she didn't kick your ass after or are you just a pencil dick ? She would know..... especially, if it was while she was passed out

share pls kty

>met an old school friend when I was out drinking one evening, many years ago
>she tells me she's literally just got back from Australia and is jet-lagged and out for a friends birthday
>we talk for a while longer and then she starts kissing me, like full on throwing her tongue in my mouth.
>Kissing and drinking more carries on for most of the evening before we decide to leave and go back to mine
>we get back, go upstairs and get naked before getting into bed
>i go down on her and then realise this bitch is flat out not moving, fast-a-fucking-sleep
>I think, fuck sake, blue balled and drunk i lay next to her
>cock is diamonds and I think, fuck it
>her fanny is dripping from when I went down on her and have no problem shoving the old boy in her
>she's literally KO
>no fucks given
>I fuck her and unload an un-godly amount of semen in her
>go bed
> wake up in the morning and she says's she had an amazing evening
>KEK bitch you don't even know
>She is back is Aus now, could have baby, lel

What's the story behind this pic? Got anymore?

When I was in middle school, I stayed overnight at my friend's house. Snuck into his sister's room, and stuck my hands in her panties when she was sleeping.

Most I'll show bc I'm gay

no she would drink herself into a coma. Biggest risk was positioning her the right way. if I moved her around to much she would start to stir.

Seriously, what the fuck is happening here? All you faggots keep talking about pumping loads in girls and then having them be total oblivious the next day, it's not like your cum just magically disappears into their body. They definitely are going to feel it leaking out the next day. Fake and gay.

I woke up to my girl mounting me twice. Feels good man

>tfw when nobody believes your true story

I dated a bitch for like 3 years and she us to get drunk and pass out I never did any thing to her wen she was passed out than one day she told me she had a old friend over and that she thinks he took advantage of her in her sleep . That day was the day I told her she's a hore and I walked out and never talked to her again .got my self tested for stds and aid's happy I was in the clear but shit hurt ov bin single sint's than bin 4 years sits iv fucked anyone sad bro

Please more!

>when you get real british at the end of your story

I was at a party. spoke with few girls.
3 am, go back home with my car. then on the road, I find a girl sleeping on a bus stop. not sure but I think she was at the party. I awaken her, and ask if I may drive her home. she tell me OK. I ask for address. she give her bag and ask to look at id. she's completly wrecked.

drive her home, she sleeps, impossible to awake. find key, open, put girl in her bed.

can't resist. try to kiss her. no reaction. touch boobs. nothing. pull her dress up, her panty down, spit and fuck her ass. dress her up after, leave, done.

Doubt it.

most of it would leak out of her ass and I just wipe it off. when they are truly unconscious, they lose control of their anus muscle. so when I came I just kept the head in and out it would dribble

Woke up my ex girlfriend by fucking her a couple of times, but this was in the first year where we were constantly fucking anyway, consent was implied and I luckily never fucked up.

Shit was funny, once she said she was still half dreaming and felt like she lived in a world made entirely of fucking, she didn't mind the sensation.

In retrospect I don't think I'd ever do it again to anyone else though, too risky, I was lucky it was all right, would've been terrible if it wasn't.

uhm..

Shit, you need to learn some fucking English m8.....

I still have the ID card.

I recently fondeld my gf while she was sleeping. Just touched no sex.

show with timestamp kek

I believe you. Have a similar story:
>gf is heavy sleeper
>especially if she cums and we cuddle
>i still have blue balls
>rub penis between butt cheeks
>so soft and warm
>lube up penis and crack
>continue rubbing against her, occassionally let my tip slip in her ass
>if she's on the edge of waking up I take a break
>continue until cuming
>was approximately 4-5cm in her ass

Did this several times, maybe 20-30. Sometimes she wakes up but doesn't know in the morning, sometimes I can cum easily. 2-3 times I managed to go all in with my cock -> best feeling ever cause of adrenaline of getting caught.
After some times I told her what I was doing, and she said, it's a good idea, because she can sleep in peace after cuming.
>alrighty

Oh yeah, and it doesn't work with pussy fucking with my girl. Wakes up nearly immediately.

I feel summer.

Forgot to mention that sometime she would also take Xanax.

Sounds very similar to my experiences user. Would she also clench her butt cheeks?

Not really, only alcohol. But also worked without, as I said, after sex/cunnilingus

Yeah so I'm a 38yr old neckbeard living in a fairly large house I inhereted from my mom about 7 yrs ago
Be friends with a DJ that works at a local Strip club. The club recruits loads of girls from Russia and eastern eu to dance and he asked me if I would provide temporary boarding for them till they get on their feet wich the club pay me for.
My buddy drops them off at my place around 4 am each morning after work and also tells me wich of them have had way to much to drink so that I know who to take special care of. I then usually slip them a sleeping pill in a mug of hot choclate, wait like 15 minutes and then I have my own live fuckdoll for the rest of the morning.
In the last 4 yrs there hasnt been 1 time where I didnt have atleast 3 strippers in my house so there's no shortage on variety. The funiest thing of all is they mostly believe I am gay and walks around half naked often or sunbathe in the nude around my pool.

No, mine didn't. Too hard asleep I guess.

Yeah waking up your girl with sex is the bomb. She gets wet as fuck and then I stick it in really slow before I wake her up by thrusting. She loves it. Pic related.

Moar?

She was asleep

Every time my wife passes out from drinking, I fuck her. It's great. It's like regular sex, except I don't have to worry about her getting off.

It's like a sex holiday.

One of my ex gf would sometimes wake me up by sucking my dick and/or giving me a titfuck. I didn't mind waking up that way I can tell you that much.

Now that i'm married to another girl she has told me that if I ever need to fuck her badly and she is asleep I can just go ahead and use her as I like. But she would prefer to be awake before I cum so she can enjoy it too.

Sometimes I just play with her pussy and ass while she sleeps and she actually knows about it and loves it so no worries.

>be me
>be in college
>live in uni apartments
>everyone college age, parties almost all the time
>in my complex 2 girls shared an apt above me
>they have parties all the time, one girl always gets pass out drunk and people "elf" her (draw all over her with markers) all the time
>she keeps doing it
>be over there at a party, unlock her window
>everyone leaves, roommate goes to bfs apt
>go through window
>have sex with her, cum inside her, touch her all over, she moans
>never hear anything about it

she should quit drinking

>never said "no"

my step sister is 6 months older than me, and when we were in our early teens, we used to mess around a little ... just groping and stuff. She would ask me to wake her up in the morning on a regular basis, and I used to spend about 10 minutes fondling her ass before waking her up. Licked it a few times too. 30 years later and I still fap to that - because it is Tina, not because of her age

I used to molest a colleague of mine when she was passed out at a house party.
I heard from other business colleagues that she only PRETENDED to be asleep. She told everyone in the office except me.

so you raped her and you are a piece of shit.

>so you raped her and you are a piece of shit.

she never said stop

You need to post some pictures user

MODS!!!!!!!! HELP HELP MOOOODS MODS MODS HELPLEHPELPEGT EAF FIB FBI FBI HELPHEEH HE EHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW WAW AHG EADGH

Sort of. lol

>i cummed on my sleeping gf's feet

all kidding aside, if she was my daughter and I found out that you did that, I would set you on fire.

Then you would be prosecuted and incarcerated and your daughter would be left to find a new daddy.

Moare?

had a ex that was totally against anal. EVERY time she got drunk, she would pass out, i would pound that asshole and in her sleep she would moan, She never knew the difference.

How are they going to know who did it when they find your dead body at the side of an expressway next to a shotgun with wiped prints?

nope. Daddy's just in jail, and it wouldn't be a full term for something like that. Rarely is. And my daughter would know that 1) there is relative justice in the world; and 2) you wouldn't be around to cause her pain again. And hopefully it would get at least one man to rethink committing a rape.

quick embarrising story

>be 16
>be at highschool party
>alcohol easy to come by in my country and not really regulated
>everyone drunk off their ass in no time
>lightweights
>been eyeing qt3.14 brunette, smallish school so everyone knows everyone in the same grade
>she's wearing short miniskirt and strapless top
>Spend time with her whole night, matching her drink for drink
>Party withers down as people start passing out
>she's all touchy-feely but too drunk to move.
>lies down on couch, lights out.
>fuck this im horny
>slip panties off underneath miniskirt
>whip out the dick, drunk as fuck
>slip that shit in dry, still feels good man
>start sloppily fucking her
>black out
>wake up next morning to whispers
>im on the floor on my back
>Soft dick hanging out and her legs splayed showing vag to the world
>about seven people staring at us. One drinking coffee
>mfw ask if i can score some coffee before I leave while putting crusty dick back in pants, acting all cool and shit.

Apparently i blacked out and came all over myself as i fell to the floor.

omg
MODS

>be me
>ex is into sleep raping
>a month into our relationship we are watching a movie and she seems to fall asleep
>i try to wake her but she is out of it like she is drunk
>we smoke pot and stuff and she seems fine other than passed out so i put her to bed
>next day she is mad at me
>why.jpg
>"you didn't take advantage of me"
>"i self dosed some roofies and you put me to bed without raping me are you gay"
>i didnt know you wanted that
>if i told you i wanted you to then that makes it less hot"
>????????????????????????
>welp okay ill keep my eye out for it
>she seems a little crazy i am all about watching for it but i see nothing for like a week
>scared to ask her about it
>forget about it
>about a month after (later i figured out she wanted it about a week or less before her period)
>she goes unconcious on me watching "ma vie en rose"
>okay lets get cracking
>unconscious girls don't self lube so well so into the mouth we go
>still not wet enough (dry mouth)
>add some of our lube (elbow grease)
>fucked her pussy for a while
>not that exciting she is unconscious
>get bored then decide lets make the story better than the experience
>jerk off over her and when i cum i do it in her ass for a spurt or two and then flip her and deposit the rest on her small patch of pussy hair
>pull her panties half off
>rip her bra
>she wakes up the next morning with this constant in love horny face at me the rest of the day and three days after
>wants to fuck almost immediately after she wakes up
>"you fucked my ass my mouth and my pussy and wanted to do it so bad you ripped my bra i love you so much"
>um yeah just like that i wanted you and had to dope you so i could rape you
>check her diary and other media to make sure nothing is recorded
>she even masturbated for me a few days later while describing for me (incorrectly) what i had done to her
i didnt want it to be used as he raped me if the relationship went bad later

MOTS dem bitches are cray-cray

Nice

I dont really feel comfortable posting more. Especially not of girls still working there but I'll see what I have.

>be me
>laying next to gf
>she is a sleep wearing a short skirt
>dong expands
>pull down her underwear
>start fucking her
>person walks in and starts screaming
>gf wakes up screaming and crying
>room is full of crying at this point
>police come and arrest me
>not allowed back in that school

thank you. that story made my day

Thanks user

happy to help. was super awkward the next few weeks at school. I don't think she ever got over it. we don't speak anymore.

>be 26 y/o good looking guy, works out, likes drugs
>at this point in time, into GHB (date rape drug), of which, we do not use for date rate but is awesome for a buzz
>invite some girls to my city I don’t know
>they arrive, we go out clubbing, they fuck off with some other guys
>screw it, lets party anyone
>go to a house party and the girls text me “can we come over” need a place to stay essentially
>lol why not
>not a drink to be had at my house, except a bottle of GHB in fridge
>luckily not to much in it
>girl finds it, pounds all of it back, without telling me
>oh shit
>goes crazy, gets naked, passes out on my bedroom floor, pisses on floor
>early in the morning she climbs into bed
>bang shit out of her
>date rape????

what's so great about some turkish dude's asshole?

They are tight, hot, and hairy.

Thats whats great about them.

post it faggot.