Fluffy

Fluffy

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/_images/bc44bb8be9455779c93abd5a57e10abf/39501 - abuse artist:Bass foal heavy huggies mummah no_one_dies petting tears.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope

SMOKEY WAWA

So, why are these threads getting shut down harder than a b/tard on prom night?

Because humans are ignorant tards. I bet most of Sup Forums would LOVE fluffy if they stopped pretending to be fartknights

Do you have any psychological abuse ones? Like mother watching foals die or rape?

What is wrong with me.

Because there's a calling on the breeze...

No most of b wouldn't like it but the people who go to gore, trap, or other weird shit would.

Can you post the snowflake one or the green fluffy who eats the string on the Christmas tree.

Spiderman thread?

Underage b8

Her ye go lad

I really like that art style. Got anymore like it?

Well I searched the booru for you.
fluffybooru.org/_images/bc44bb8be9455779c93abd5a57e10abf/39501 - abuse artist:Bass foal heavy huggies mummah no_one_dies petting tears.png

In agreement with Also, why is this particular fluffy having constipation? That's gotta be the rarest condition for a fluffy to have.

Sure 1sec

She ate the string on the Christmas tree.

Is it weird to be aroused by fluffiest suffering?

Ah, that makes sense. I think I'll throw this under hugbox, clearly a well-taken care of fluff. I like the ones that generally behave and get taken care of, the abusers always seemed to get way too into it for non-smarties.

Artist is "jberg360" problem is he doesn't have that many with that quality.

>Is it weird to be aroused by fluffiest suffering?

Yes. Yes! it is wierd

Kek same here lad

>Stalker: Fluffies of Pripyat.

Is that like if the Thing infected a fluffy?

This shit is on the wrong board mods and it draws in the children.

Kek and what board does this belong in? /MLP is out of the question

"Worthless fucking pearl." growled Garnet as she began ejaculating on the kneeling Pearl. They were in Garnet's room, their filthy deeds dimly lit by the hovering gem bubbles overhead. This was not the first time Garnet had disciplined Pearl in this way, but it was the first time she had brought up her status as a pearl during sex. Garnet was curious to see how she would respond to being degraded in this way.

Pearl said nothing. Garnet was displeased. Pearl didn't cry, she didn't utter her safeword, she just stared ahead blankly as Garnet released her sperm all over her face. The only sound filling the chamber was the quiet splatter of fluid hitting soft skin.

"You're the weakest, most pathetic gem on this planet." she barked. "This is all you're good for. I hope you're ashamed of yourself, you useless, defective thing. This is your place now. You are my toy." Her cruel words filled the chamber and echoed off the walls. For a moment, silence. Then, sniffling. The sound of tears hitting stone. Garnet smirked as Pearl hung her head. Pearl, finally pushed to the point of tears, wept openly.

"Good pearl." the red gem whispered. Garnet pointed her erection at Pearl's forehead, directly at the center of her gem. She grunted as she squirted out hot ropes of thick, sticky jizz all over the lily-white pearl. The thin, submissive gem sobbed harder as Garnet covered her very soul in disgusting organic goo. All she would have to do to stop this was to utter their safeword, they both knew this, yet Pearl said nothing. And so Garnet continued.

"Stupid little pearl. Lost, pathetic thing. Look at me." she growled, and Pearl obeyed, tilting her head back to look up at Garnet. A defeated frown was pulled across her cum-spattered face, and she stared up at Garnet with wet, fearful eyes.

For a moment, Garnet thought she regretted asking Pearl to show her face. For a moment, she felt guilt. For a moment, she felt bad for Pearl. For a moment. Then the beast inside her was in control again, her sexual urges raging powerfully, overwriting any other emotions. Her mouth smiled, but she didn't look happy. Garnet pressed her cock against Pearl's crying face and rubbed it back and forth on her cheeks, savoring the feeling of Pearl's slick skin against the underside of her penis. She aggressively flopped her huge leaky dick against Pearl's soft cheeks. Pearl wept as Garnet degraded her with her long, leaky shaft.

"This is the only thing you're good for, you understand?"

"Yes...!!!" came the warbled, bawled response, choked out through tears.

"Maybe if you show me what a good pearl you can be-- show me what an obedient little toy you are-- maybe I'll respect you again." Garnet growled.

"I-I understand, my Garnet." Pearl whined, trying to regain her composure.

"Good. Now you're going to sit covered in my filth and think about your life. I'll come back for you when I'm ready to use you again." Garnet said firmly as she stroked her softening cock.

Pearl watched Garnet quietly as she tucked away her cock, patted Pearl on the head, and turned to leave. Garnet heard Pearl whimper quietly as she stepped onto the portal and disappeared.

As soon as Garnet was gone, Pearl sobbed loudly and collapsed to the floor.

Pearl sat on her hands and knees, nude, Garnet's genetic goo dripping from her chin and nose onto the floor. As she cried, her tears ran down her face in twin rivers that mixed with the streams of jizz running down her cheeks. She was disgusted with herself. She couldn't believe she was going down this road with Garnet again.

Several times throughout the past five thousand years, the sexual tension between them had exploded into an affair of intense intimacy. But these affairs were always short-lived, because Garnet's aggression and dominance frightened and upset Pearl.

There was something within Garnet, something dark and ugly, a need to control, to degrade, to hurt. Pearl knew it. Garnet knew it. They never talked about it. Ever. Her unwillingness to talk about sex was one of the reasons Pearl was reluctant to have sexual relations with her.

But Pearl felt she absolutely had to submit to Garnet now. She had never screwed up this badly in her life. She had lied to Garnet to convince her to engage in fusion. She played with Garnet's heart and identity, and when she got caught, she agreed to to anything Garnet wanted to make it better. Garnet chose sex.

And so this was Pearl's life now. Once or twice a week, Garnet would summon Pearl into her room and mercilessly degrade her. Pearl was trying to grow accustomed to it, to convince herself it wasn't so bad. But now Garnet knew how to make her cry on command. Garnet was trying to push Pearl's most personal buttons. No-one had ever said such hurtful things to Pearl in her whole life. And yet, Pearl was not mad at Garnet. She was only frustrated with herself.

Sup Forums is like the front page of Sup Forums. It's called random for a reason. It introduces you to what's on Sup Forums so you can look at other boards depending on what you like. Its on the right board.
>tl;dr It's on the right board stop being a fag

Quads! Hail quads! And I got banned by asking MLP about fluffies. They really value their safe space

After calming down, Pearl reached up to touch her gem. Wet. Sticky. Slick. She tried to wipe her gem clean of sperm, but only succeeded in getting Garnet's copious load all over her hands as well as her gem. She held her slender, blue hands in front of her face and stared at her cum-covered palms. "Maybe Garnet is right," she thought. "Maybe this is all I'm good for. It's all Garnet has wanted to do with me for thousands of years. Maybe I really was created to be used and degraded." she pondered to herself.

Pearl contemplated what Garnet had said. "Worthless fucking pearl." Was she worthless? She felt worthless. She felt like the only way she could be useful was to serve Garnet, however she saw fit. Pearl reasoned that she should continue obeying Garnet, even though she had never gotten quite this dominant before. She felt that she deserved this treatment.

Pearl still had much to contemplate when the warp in the center of the room lit up again just a half-hour after Garnet's departure. Garnet stepped out of the beam of light, which closed behind her, leaving the chamber dimly-lit once again. Pearl watched nervously as Garnet calmly walked towards her. "Right where I left you. Good pearl." she whispered comfortingly as she patted Pearl on the top of the head.

Why had Garnet returned so soon, Pearl wondered?

Garnet could not keep Pearl out of her head. She had tried to meditate in Steven's room, only to have her mind overwhelmed with Pearl-related sensations. The feeling of her soft, cool skin. The sound of her voice cracking as she moans in pleasure. The sight of her hauntingly beautiful blue eyes welling up with tears. She had to have her. She had to break her. She was obsessed. She had to fuck Pearl again, right now. Garnet silently got up from the couch and stomped back into her room quickly.

"...Nice to see you, too, Garnet." Steven said meekly as Garnet wordlessly crossed the barrier into her section of the temple.

Stepping out of the light in the middle of her room, she saw her toy kneeling on the ground where she had left her. "Right where I left you. Good pearl." she whispered, petting Pearl's soft, pink hair. Pearl smiled at the rare affectionate touch, closing her eyes and feeling safe. As she pet Pearl with one hand, she freed her cock with the other and began stroking it.

Pearl opened her eyes as she felt Garnet's erection prodding her lips. She looked up at Garnet and maintained eye contact as she allowed the large, sensitive cockhead to enter. Her mouth was warm and wet as she gently suckled on the tip of Garnet's cock.

"That's right, pearl. Suck my cock like a good girl. Show me what a good pearl you can be." Garnet whispered as Pearl lewdly serviced her penis. She reached up with her slender, cool hands and deftly massaged Garnet's shaft as she suckled the throbbing head. It felt good. Amazing, in fact. But Garnet wasn't satisfied. She wanted to see Pearl humiliated. She had to push her further.

"That's all you're good for, you pathetic little pearl. This is your station in life. You had better get used to this." she growled as her huge cock throbbed powerfully in Pearl's hands. No response, Pearl was still looking up at her and concentrated on pleasuring her cock. Garnet was frustrated. She needed to see Pearl broken and sobbing again. It made her feel powerful. She had a taste of that power and now she was hooked.

"You pathetic little pearl. What would the others say if they knew you were a cocksucking slut? Because that's all you are." Garnet looked down in disgust at the gem who was dutifully serving her cock. Why wasn't she crying? She usually cried so easily. It was pissing Garnet off.

Without warning, Garnet slapped Pearl across the face. The impact echoed through the dark chamber, followed by several seconds of silence. Another slap. Another. Garnet felt the anger inside of her taking over again as she grabbed Pearl by the jaw and barked "YOU CALL THAT A BLOWJOB, YOU MINDLESS LITTLE BITCH?" Pearl's eyes were wide with fear. What had she done to trigger this outburst? She was confused and scared, and she felt the tears welling up again.

"CRY." barked Garnet. "CRY LIKE THE PATHETIC CUNT YOU ARE. You're nothing but a WEAK, STUPID PEARL and you BELONG to ME." Again, a small part of Garnet instantly regretted talking this way to her best and oldest friend in the world-- but a much larger part of her was overwhelmingly aroused and wanted to continue.

"You think you're special? You're one of millions of identical stupid pink-haired toys." Garnet said, slapping her again with one hand while maintaining her hold on Pearl's jaw with the other. "You are replaceable. You are not unique. You are my toy and I'm going to use you until you break." Garnet snarled. She released Pearl's jaw, and Pearl collapsed to the ground, sobbing again.

"What do you have to say for yourself, pearl?" Garnet asked condescendingly.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!! I'll be a good pearl, I swear!! Please don't get rid of me!" Pearl whined through her sobs, hugging Garnet's leg pathetically. Garnet felt powerful, and she smiled.

"Pull yourself together, bitch. I'll keep you around as long as you're useful. Can you prove that you're useful?" Garnet asked. Pearl swallowed the lump in her throat, nodded. and began massaging Garnet's erection again, now stuffing it into her mouth much deeper than before, gagging as the leaky cock prodded at her throat. She would prove to Garnet that she was useful.

/MLP is are a bunch of retarded bronie cucks

Several days later, Pearl was once again servicing Garnet in her room.

"Ohh, fuck! Suck it, you stupid little pearl!" Garnet groaned as she was fellated by Pearl, who was crying and naked. "I'm about to...!!!" Garnet grunted as her penis abruptly began erupting profusely inside Pearl's mouth. Pearl coughed and gagged as the sperm shot down her throat. She removed the ejaculating member from her mouth and briefly caught her breath while stroking Garnet, before sliding the leaking penis back between her lips and swallowing repeatedly, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of Garnet's thick, sticky testicle-goo.

"Drink my sperm, you weak, pathetic drone. Let me feed you with my balls." Garnet growled menacingly as Pearl obediently swallowed pint after pint of her salty sperm fluid. Pearl cupped and cradled Garnet's heavy, dangling nuts. Garnet threw her head back in pleasure, and her nuts pulsed as she pumped thick, gooey nut cream into Pearl's mouth. Tears were running down Pearl's face as she drank Garnet's load.

"Give me this, bitch." Garnet said as she yanked her cock away from Pearl. "Lay down." she ordered coldly, and Pearl complied. Garnet straddled over her chest, lowering herself slowly, dragging her dangly nuts around on Pearl's nearly-flat chest, then rubbing her leaking cock all over her small breasts. "You love that, don't you, little pearl?" Garnet teased as she jizzed all over Pearl's chest. She wanted to rub her cock all over Pearl, to see the humiliation in Pearl's face as she was degraded.

"This cock is your god. This cock owns you. Say it."

cool story bro

"This cock o-owns me." Pearl uttered meekly. "Please don't hit me again."

"Don't give me a reason." Garnet snapped back coldly as she pointed her penis at Pearl's face and stroked it quickly. Her sperm came cascading out in a thick, gooey river of spunk, splashing messily across Pearl's face.

As Pearl felt the hot, thick sperm rain down onto her face, she felt fearful. Gone was the calm, patient friend she had known. This Garnet was aggressive. Mean. Wanted to hurt her. And yet Pearl found herself powerless to resist following her orders.

Pearl hadn't felt this way in centuries. As she felt Garnet's warmth splatter across her face, she closed her eyes and thought to herself, "I deserve this. This is who I am." She knew thoughts like those led down a dark path, but she was beyond caring.

"Take my cum, you worthless little pearl. Just let me humiliate you." Garnet whispered as she jizzed profusely all over Pearl's face. "I want you to tell me why you think this is happening to you." she ordered Pearl.
Pearl paused. It was obvious that there was an answer Garnet wanted to hear. "... It's happening because I'm a pearl, my Garnet. You're humiliating me because I'm a pearl." she whimpered sadly.

Garnet leaned forward onto her free arm, lowering herself down closer to Pearl, and grunted affirmatively as she furiously stroked herself, aggressively squirting sticky sperm goo all over Pearl's face in response.

Pearl felt disgusted, as she always did when forced to deal with semen, but her emotions were more complicated than that. That was more than a cumshot-- that was a reward. Garnet rewarded her for being a good pearl and degrading herself.

"Thank you." she whispered, lips covered in sperm. "Thank you, Garnet."

"Shut the fuck up, Pearl." Garnet growled, and Pearl was scared again. Garnet stopped masturbating as her river of jizz began to trickle down to a leaky stream. She left her cock resting on Pearl's chest, oozing sticky cum.

"Your mouth isn't for talking, it's for service. You don't fucking talk to me unless I ask you a question, do you understand, pearl?"

Pearl winced, though her expressions were hard to make out under the mask of sperm. "Y-yes, my Garnet."

"Good pearl. Now go show Amethyst what I've done to you, and offer to serve her however she wishes. You're the whole temple's bitch, now." Garnet ordered before standing up and returning to the warp, leaving Pearl naked, alone, and covered in sperm.

Pearl spent some time in Garnet's room to mentally prepare. She had no sexual relationship with Amethyst. She didn't even think about Amethyst like that. She had practically raised Amethyst. And now she had to go to her room naked and filthy, and offer to service her.

She wondered if Amethyst would even accept. She hoped with most of her heart that Amethyst would find her cold and naked and take pity on her. And yet, when she considered the thought of Amethyst treating her like Garnet did-- like a pearl-- she felt excited. Giddy, even.

"I'm disgusting." Pearl said aloud to herself. Then, she stood up, walked to the warp pad, and teleported to Amethyst's room.

Pearl walked nude through Amethyst's sprawling, filthy room, calling out to her. "A-Amethyst? Are you here?"

Amethyst called out to her from some ways away, and started making her way towards Pearl. She was talking inaudibly about something unimportant as she approached, but when she turned the corner, her jaw dropped. There was Pearl, naked, kneeling, covered in sperm. Amethyst was speechless.

"Garnet, she... um." Pearl wished she had rehearsed what she was going to say. "G-Garnet did this to me... and you can, too, if you want to..." she nervously uttered.

"Pearl... are you okay?" Amethyst said, immediately concerned. Pearl avoided eye contact. Amethyst could tell by looking at her eyes that she had been crying recently.

"I'm fine. I'm..." she looked at Amethyst and paused. "Y-you can really do whatever you want to me, I mean it." she said. Amethyst glanced at her body. She considered it. For a good, long moment, she considered it.

"... Look. Let's get you washed up and clothed." she finally said. "And we'll talk. Ok?"

"Okay." Pearl said calmly, looking at the floor.

"So Garnet has been treating you like this ever since the Sardonyx incident? I thought she had forgiven you." Amethyst asked.

"Yes. It's not the first time something like this has happened, but... she's gotten so aggressive, so fast, it's not like her." Pearl answered, huddled under the blanket. "Thank you for the hospitality, Amethyst... As silly as it may sound, I came in here prepared for you to use me just like she does."

Amethyst said nothing for a moment, then asked, "What does Garnet do to you... exactly?"

"Horrible, degrading things. She strips me. Spanks me. Makes me service her cock for hours." she confessed. Amethyst tried to look sympathetic, or concerned, or anything but aroused.

"Go on."

"She fucks me mercilessly in all my holes and floods me with her disgusting sperm! She degrades me, humiliates me, urinates on me, and makes me drink her cum. She becomes someone else, someone dark. She gets extremely dominant and possessive of me. She keeps me naked in her room for 2 or 3 days at a time, tying me up in different positions and fucking me while I'm helpless." Pearl explained, near tears.

"That's... wow. I had no idea." said Amethyst. She was crossing her legs to hide her excitement at the idea of Pearl being subjected to such lewd acts.

"And recently she's started... degrading me. A lot. Telling me I'm just a lowly pearl. That's something I've worked my whole life to overcome, but now she's degrading me for it and it's making me feel... like I haven't felt in centuries."

Screen cap it!you fill the limit
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

just when you think

>gosh, this can't get any more cooler as this is really, really cool!

it does

"How does it make you feel?"

Pearl paused, unsure if she should tell the truth. "It's complicated. It makes me feel like less than a real gem. Like I'm not good enough and never will be. But to be honest, serving Garnet, it feels... correct. Like I'm supposed to do it."

"...And Garnet said she wants me to do the same thing to you?" Amethyst asked. Pearl nodded.

"She says I should submit to all superior gems, including you. She told me I had to do whatever you said. I'm so glad you didn't use me like that... I came in here prepared to worship your cock for hours. Isn't that silly? Thank you for the blanket and the towel, by the way. I really needed this."

"Ohh, don't thank me yet, Pearl."

"...What?" Pearl asked.

"On your knees." Amethyst ordered as she stood up.

Silence. Uncomfortable silence, broken by Pearl's voice cracking as she repeated, "...What?"

"I mean it. Pearl, I've wanted to fuck you so badly for so long. Now you're in my room, naked, telling me Garnet has all but ordered me to do so. I'm going to fucking do it. Get on your knees."

Pearl swallowed a lump in her throat and tried to focus on not crying as she discarded the blanket and fell to her knees in front of Amethyst. "B-but I thought--" she started, but was cut short.

"You thought you could just walk in here naked and tell me I have license to fuck you however I want? And nothing would happen? Garnet's right, you are a stupid, pathetic little pearl." Amethyst said as she stepped out of her pants, her huge cock and dangling balls flopping free. "Open your fucking mouth, bitch." barked Amethyst. Crying, Pearl complied, letting her jaw hang open as Amethyst shoved her stiffening cock into her mouth. "Suck."

Pearl suckled gently on Amethyst's cock as she contemplated her place again. Why was this happening? Because it was inevitable. Because Amethyst was above her. Because she was a pearl. Why did she think she deserved any better? Why did she think, for an instant, that she would be safe? Her thoughts of inferiority were interrupted when Amethyst spoke again.

"Ohh, that feels... so good. I can't believe I waited this long to take you. If I had known what a submissive bitch you are, I would have been doing this hundreds of years ago." Amethyst moaned pleasurably as Pearl serviced her. "To think, for centuries I put up with you acting like a pompous bitch every day, and all I had to to to shut you up was stuff my cock into your mouth."

Pearl looked up at her, pleading with her eyes. Her big, blue eyes welled up with sadness and desperation as she stared up at Amethyst. "Ugh, don't look at me like that, you pathetic little toy. You teased me for centures. You asked for this." Amethyst said as she forced her cock deeper into Pearl's mouth, prodding her throat.

Suddenly, Amethyst's cock started erupting. "Ohh... Fuck!" she moaned as she pumped thick, chunky sperm goo up through her urethra and into Pearl's mouth. Pearl immediately gagged and spit out the throbbing, leaking erection, causing it to squirt wildly all over her. Pearl quickly learned that Amethyst's cum tasted nothing like Garnet's, and was thicker, saltier, chunkier, and all-around more disgusting. "What's wrong, P? My cum doesn't taste as good as Garnet's?" she said, shoving her penis back into Pearl's mouth as she weakly resisted and aggressively jizzing onto her tongue. "I guess that makes sense, given my diet." she mused. "Drink it. Swallow it down." she angrily ordered, and watched with sexual fascination as Pearl obediently gulped down her disgusting DNA sludge.

Amethyst felt powerful. More than that, she felt fulfilled. She had been sexually frustrated for so long, and now the object of her affection was on her knees before her, obeying her every command. Amethyst pointed her penis at Pearl's face and allowed her hot, liquid lust to flow out of her in a thick river of sticky milk. Amethyst smiled down at the weeping, whining pearl as she pissed sticky, chunky sperm all over her face.

Amethyst threw her head back and moaned with pleasure as she ejaculated uncontrollably all over Pearl. As her stream of cum died down, Amethyst looked down upon Pearl again, the haze of lust lifted, and suddenly felt very conflicted about what she'd chosen to do.

There was Pearl. Her best friend. The gem who found and raised her. Kneeling. Covered in her sperm. Big, blue eyes sobbing hysterically. Things would never be the same between them. Not after what Amethyst just did.

Amethyst thought this was what she wanted. How many times had she fantasized about taking Pearl down a peg? Had her wildest sexual fantasies even been this perfect and erotic?

And yet, as the two gems stared at each-other, they were both overwhelmed with shame.

"... Get the fuck out of my room, Pearl." Amethyst whispered quietly, before walking away and disappearing into the darkness of the temple.

Pearl retired to her room. She dipped her naked body into one of her fountains, comfortably sitting in a small, warm fountain pool. She laid her head back and tried to wrap her head around the events of the past few days. Not only had Garnet crossed a major line and said horrible things to her, but now Amethyst, with whom she'd enjoyed a platonic friendship for a thousand years, was using her like a sex object as well.

Pearl lowered her head and washed her face clean of Amethyst's sticky slime. She felt dirty as she watched the jizz dissipate around her in the water. She started thinking about the things she normally pushed to the back of her mind. She thought about how many people--human and gem-- she had allowed to use her body. She thought about sex. She thought about her role in the world. Pearl thought long and hard about these subjects in her compromised state of mind, and began to come to conclusions.

Garnet was right. She was just another pearl. An accessory for real gems to use and throw away. And she wasn't even a good pearl. She spoke out of turn. She got in the way. She plotted and schemed and whined and complained. Pearl hung her head and stared at her reflection in the rippling water. Her hair was ruined. She had blue circles under her eyes from crying, but her expression was blank. That seemed appropriate to Pearl, because the emotions of pearls don't matter. She decided she would learn to suppress and hide her emotions, to appear blank and unfeeling, like a good pearl should be.

Pearl sank into the fountain lazily and stared at the ceiling. She couldn't get Garnet's words out of her head. She felt the tears running down her cheek and into the water. She had become so accustomed to crying in the past few days that she barely realized it was happening. "Worthless fucking pearl." That's what Garnet called her. Told her the only way she could be useful was sex. And she was starting to believe it. There was no going back to the way things were, with either of her friends. Amethyst had said such hurtful things. It was so unlike her. Pearl remembered the way they shared eye-contact after it was over. They both instantly knew everything was different now.

Of course, there were feelings of guilt. The feeling that she deserved this for lying to Garnet. The knowledge that she could have used her safeword at any time with Garnet, and stopped her from doing these hurtful things. Why didn't she? Why was she allowing these things to happen?

She could feel herself slipping back into the old ways. Before earth. It all seemed like a distant dream to her now, her time as a subservient pearl to Pink Diamond. But lately, she had been feeling the strangest twangs of nostalgia for her days of mindless servitude and simple obedience. Back before everything was confusing. When she could just turn her mind off and let other people make decisions for her.

Pearl smiled and laughed to herself quietly in the empty room, tears still running down her face. She realized it was really happening. This wasn't a kinky roleplay for Garnet or an excuse to submit to Amethyst. She knew she had the instincts of a pearl, and for the first time in centuries she could feel those instincts influence her decision-making. She could feel her true nature calling to her.

i dig this style

That's why it had all felt so right. The disgusting sexual acts. The verbal degredation. The physical violence. While it was true that she felt some degree of shame and disgust during these events, these feelings seemed somehow... unimportant? While those feelings certainly happened, they were not as interesting to Pearl as the curious feelings of nostalgia and belonging that had accompanied them.

Whenever Garnet treated her like she was less than a person, her heart raced. Adrenaline pumped through her body every time Garnet had her way with her. Pearl thought again of Garnet slapping her in the face. Hitting her. Under the water, her hand wandered over between her legs and she began to flick and rub her delicate pearl. She remembered how Garnet had ordered her to cry as she hit her. How the sound of her loud SMACKs had filled the chamber and echoed off the walls. How Garnet had screamed insults and orders at her.

Pearl arched her back as she played with herself. She remembered the feeling of her lover's hand colliding with her face, the sting it left on her cheek. She remembered the potent mix of pity and anger she saw in Garnet's face as she struck her. She remembered Garnet's words. "Mindless little bitch." "Pathetic Drone." A moan escaped her lips. "Worthless fucking pearl." She repeated the words to herself mentally. Worthless. Fucking. Pearl.

She cried out in pleasure as the climax shook her body, causing her to roll her hips lustfully and lewdly call out, "Ohh, Garnet! I'm so sorry, Garnet!! Punish me!!!"

A few seconds pass, and she is calm again, panting to catch her breath as she relaxes in the warm tub.

In that moment, Pearl knew she was fucked up beyond repair.

You can't just post one page.
I'll post the rest.

Page 6 is linked, as it was already posted.