THE WEBSITE KEK.NET IS FOR SALE

THE WEBSITE KEK.NET IS FOR SALE

CMON SOME RICHFAG BUY IT NOW

How much

They don't say the price, actually. You have to contact them. Go on kek.net, they should have their phone number there

bump

I called him
Guy wants 2000$ for the domain

If any richfag had 2k on spare can buy it

richfags please

we need kek.net as Sup Forums's fan page

Is zozzle.org available as alternative?

It's not been registered. SOMEONE DO THIS PLEASE!!!

HOLY SHIT CMON SOMEONE AAAAAAAAA

I'LL DO THE BASIC HTML

I'd need some help with all this. The last time I wrote and registered a website was in 2003, I've forgotten basically everything.

Thank me later for the tip or buy me a new phone if you feel like it.

i'll be sure to thank you later

what do you plan to do with zozzle.org

i was thinking of making the background color banana yellow

the title that shows up in the tab "SAVE IT, ITS ALL YOURS"

All the text in the website uses a jquery (or javascript, dont remember) class that makes it shake around.

Also known as the perfect meme website.

Also, you can just look up "how do i register a .org lol"

And then there's my html skills dating back to 2004.

I don't have time now to relearn and manage websites. I think you'd be able to make some ad money so enjoy yourself. My present to you.

52.071537, 4.320768 These are coördinates where you can leave a message at the bakery for a "mr. Johnson".

Notify me now if you intend to. Otherwise I'll check zozzle.org in a week or 2 looking for a mr. Johnson page in the sitemap.

I'm not looking for money. Keep all the ad revenue my dude. You deserve it for wanting to dedicate yourself like that. You have a email i can send you the code to?

1 sec I'll make a disposable one.

Any service that doesn't need phone numbers?

[email protected]
TY

Hi, again, i'm currently working on the website and seeing if everything works fine.

For the other anons, the reason i dont just upload the code here is because it would be detected as spam. I heard pastebin is considered spam, too

if it isn't then i might as well as upload the code for everyone. It's really nothing that amazing.

Thank you very much for all of the work you've been doing. I hope the website comes around with success.

Should it redirect to Last Measure?
Maybe it should be devoted to praising |< (- |

.net domains are dirt cheap, for 2k you get scammed idiots