ITT: prove their is more than 2 genders

ITT: prove their is more than 2 genders.

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nden1ULmyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, you got me, I give up

Trans/whatever people are mentally ill and need psychological therapy.

Yeah. But they keep bitchin about where they shit....

1.male 2.female 3.other (which really is just MENTALLY ILL, but they can use the handicap washroom)

No. You were born with a dick, you fucking piss in bathrooms designs with said dick.

There*

closeminded, right wing fucks. man, woman, transgender, gender queer, otherkin are some genders you may want to CONSIDER, to name a few.

There are infinite possibilities, it's up to the individual to define their own gender. NOT you. NOT society. NOT the government. NOT medicine.

there is mayo

Nigga fuk off with grammar it's Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=_nden1ULmyM

Can we be friends? I hate cis fucks

Whatever.
>pic related

Oops!
Here's the pic

Xx, xy, and every combination including messed up chromosomes technically,are all genders including neuter organisms

There are only two genders.
Trans bullshit is not real.
Muslims are a cancer on the world.
Liberals should be gassed.
Leftists are the scum of the earth.

Go the men's bathroom if you have a dick. It's not difficult.

Your pic makes me hate you Eurofags all the more.

Transgender isn't a fucking gender you retard

truth

it is to some.

Trollollollo.

Fag.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Tyyyylerrrr...

Actually Caitlyn Jenner refers to herself as 'transgendered', and not male or female. she's thinking of retransitioning back to male ("male" as Caitlyn puts it), with use of male pronouns.

Go back to tumblr.

>someone I disagree with!
>MUST be a troll!
>let's call it names, and ridicule it - and never engage in any meaningful debate!

>Caitlyn Jenner
>herself
>she

I thought this was just bait...

And by the way - Caitlyn Jenner is a Conservative Republican. She wanted to be Cruz's Trans-Ambassador. Now she's offering her services to Trump.

There is no debate.

Is this supposed to make me feel better?

>She wanted to be Cruz's Trans-Ambassador

Literally what the fuck does he have to offer in terms of politics?

The 2 genders are male and shemale.

Most shemales have very feminine penises commonly called a "clitoris" but it is a penis nonetheless.

Also, did you know that the term "woman" is short for "womb man" as in a man with a womb?

Agreed. End of conversation.

yes devil trips, She's one of YOURS. they're all around you. they come from ALL... walks of life.

>feminine penises

People were not supposed to take this joke seriously.

She. And you just fucking said it. SHE wants to be a Trans-Ambassador (google it, and do some research you basement-dwelling troglodyte).

>implying I'm a republican.

the term 'feminine penis' has been used for centuries. this isn't something that Sup Forums spawned.

Well, there can be more than two genders if you define it as a social construct. I say let people say what they want, let em be autistic. Not hurting me. If it ever comes to a situation where it affects other people, said person should just be addressed by sex instead of gender.

Of what worth is HE to politics? HE is not a fucking politician. A spokesperson is just a spokesperson.

Transgenderism is not real. You're just enabling mental illness and the degeneration of society.

If you think the clitoris and penis are not the same organ, then go take high school biology online somewhere instead of spending time on the bee.

Anyone can be political. And transgender rights are most certainly a political issue. Caitlyn's been political as Bruce, and as Caitlyn. Do a little reading on her history, and on his history. She's a champion of conservative causes, and a champion of Transgender Acceptance. She wants to be the Trans-Ambassador for America, to other countries' Transgendered populations.

>NOT you. NOT society. NOT the government. NOT medicine.
Then it's time to stop crying when people don't know what grade of faggot you are.

>You can't
The only correct answer.
This latest gender confusion, multigender hurr durr, crapola is just more fag propaganda.
Gay is gay.
No one cares that you happen to fuck something else too or whatever imaginary label you want to put on yourself.
Poor millenials, so brainwashed, so dumb.

>And transgender rights are most certainly a political issue
"Transgender" is no more a thing than someone saying they're an attack helicopter.
>She's a champion of conservative causes, and a champion of Transgender Acceptance
He's a mentally ill moron who peddles PC narratives. He knows nothing about politics.
>to other countries' Transgendered populations.
Other countries rightfully don't tolerate or enable mentally ill degenerates.

Who needs that though?

OP said gender, not sex.

GENDER IS NOT BINARY

Right, it is a part of a person's identity and that's the rub. Identity is a personal choice and the world is full of attention whores.

this bottom line: you either suck dick or you don't suck dick
you are either heterosexual or you are a fucking depraved freak with no self control and no morals

this has nothing to do with gay homosexuality, or being straight.

this thread is about genders.

we can discuss sexual preference, too, if you'd like. although I can assure you, no one's either gay or straight. there are also fetishes, and sub-sexualities, too.

>Right, it is a part of a person's identity

No it isn't. You're born either male or female. End of story. Your insipid identity politics will not change that.

God made some people sick in the head as an example of what not to do.
The warped part is now fags act like it's normal and ok.
male: penis
female: vagina
heterosexual: one who has sex exclusively with the opposite gender
homosexual: one who does not have sex exclusively with the opposite gender

Yep now in new York there will be no male or female bathroom. Any sex can use the same bathrooms

The third gender contains all other genders like pan and demi and omni and foxkin and whatever.
Want to know the name?
Schizophrenia

how myopic and ignorant are you? you're likely either in high school, or you're a laborer (sans college education)?

>trump's my savior!
>make murka great 'gain1

That's a Presidential Decree applying to all 50 states. Not just New York.

>genetalia does not equal gender
>whoever thinks that is a fucking idiot
>newfag reporting for duty

LMBO saying this to a truscum...

>You're born either male or female.
I agree.

But I didn't mention sex and you don't seem to know the difference between sex and gender.

Everyone identifies with varying degrees of masculine and feminine traits. No one is 100% masculine or feminine.

I think this whole thing is stupid too. Caitlyn Jenner is a man who changed his name, period. But he feels more feminine than masculine and that is his choice and I couldn't care less about him or his sexual preference.

Typical libtard. Gets BTFO with facts and resorts to namecalling.

>But I didn't mention sex and you don't seem to know the difference between sex and gender.

You're a man or woman. Any muddying of waters is mental illness. Period.

I'm sorry. Who told you that you were in charge of the topic? Typical fag: needs to restrict the topic narrowly and ignore the fact that gender is ONLY about sexuality because it is based on and defined by FUCK PARTS!
Those fuck parts determine your gender.
Those fuck parts have one function: sexual reproduction.
lrn2biology

>brainwashed idiot confirmed

See
And fucking kill yourself.

>whoever thinks that is a fucking idiot
Argue by ad hominem much?
Oh, and btw, people and society for over a thousand years have subscribed to genitalia=gender.
Notice the "gen" in common?
Do you see that?
Do you see it, faggot?
Can you read, faggot?

"Gender" is a late Middle English word which had always meant "male" or "female" based on the status of what "reproductive organ" one was "born" with. It is derived from the Latin "genus" which means "birth".

Only in the last 5-6 years has there been a campaign to change the meaning, with mass propaganda all over the internet, to have the word mean something completely different--which is at best confusing. That attempted change of the word is also meaningless with respect to what one actually is. Your gender is what you were born with, otherwise "trans-gender" has no meaning. You people argue in circles about the ridiculous and fail to see how absurd and illogical you actually sound.

Be whatever you want to be, but stop trying so hard and wasting so much energy in a futile effort to have everyone label you the way you want to be labelled with words you want to interpret in a manner offensive to common sense and centuries of science.

Just let people be who they are.

And let goats be goats

>Just let people be who they are.

No. Enabling mental illness degrades and destroys society. As we are now seeing.

I'm guessing this is bait but the fact that you included otherkin as a legitimate thing discredits every opinion you've ever had on anything.

You're confusing gender with sex. There are two biological sexes not counting hermaphrodites. Gender is more of how you present yourself and how you identify.

There are two sexes m(ale) and f(emale) and for every constellation there is allready a word (we need no more genders)
m+m/f+f= gay
m+f= straight
m+f+m/f+m+f= bi
nothing else is nessesary

>Gender is more of how you present yourself and how you identify

NO IT FUCKING ISN'T.

That's the common usage of the term now. Language evolves. That's why when I call you a FAGGOT I don't mean you're a bundle of sticks.

There are infinite possibilities for gender identity disorder which should be used for social reasons

but there are only two (2) physical genders that should be used for professional reasons, well if you include being born a hermaphrodite (when it does happen it usually gets fixed at birth) or born with nothing at all which is rare and in that case you might be able to choose what you want to be but it's cosmetic and you deal with that shit on your own

>common usage of the term

You just saying "this means this now" doesn't negate facts. You deluded enabler of mental illness.

Male gender
Female gender
Bruce gender

let me make this clear. in person i'd rip your esophagus out, and proceed to smash the lower part of my palm into your nose. by doing this, it would send your nasal bone into your brain, killing you instantly.

you can talk shit behind 9 proxies, but IRL? I'd win. and don't think a fucking gun would save you. I can draw faster than you. tranny can shoot.

What facts are being negated by acknowledging the common modern usage of a term? I haven't even said anything in defense of Transgender people. I think it's a mental illness but we accept people with Bipolar or depression or add and medicate them and call it a day. Why does it matter if someone wants to dress silly or mutilate themselves? It's not much different from getting pierced or tattooed.

>What facts are being negated

Pretending that "identifying" as something other than your actual gender means a fucking thing.

>Why does it matter if someone wants to dress silly or mutilate themselves?

Because enabling degeneracy destroys societies.

If they aren't hurting anyone who cares?

Being careless is being an enabler. Being an enabler means you're helping to rot away all that is good in civilization.

Why are you bringing up sex when OP clearly said gender? I agree that everyone is either a man or woman and that is defined biologically.

Gender is not a difficult concept to grasp. Are you claiming to be 100% masculine? You've never cried or giggled before?

>having basic human emotions is now a gender thing

So much scum in this thread

Cis scum?

OP here. Just wanted to see how triggered people got.

XX and XY
You are correct OP

Human scum

It's Sup Forums

Your nose is made of connective tissue, next time you feel the need to threaten a fag just say that you are going to curb stomp them or something like that.. the nadal bone part made you look stupid

Pretty hard to think such flimsy bones would even dent the hardest part of the skull

Lurking flame wars between to sides of idiots sure is gorgeous.

do you know what the nasal bone is.

>to
>idiots

You're adorable.

oh please, I could EASILY upper cut with palm outward, and drive the BASE of my palm UP - UP into their nose, and drive all the cartilage and nasal bone into the brain.

Palm outward, upward thrust - FAST. and with my weight + height, I could generate the FORCE needed. My friend's a diener (he assists in autopsies), and he said he'd find me a cadaver (unclaimed homeless gypsy) to practice on.

oh soooooo intimidating, a clip from suicide squad. LOL