They're still pissed off about slavery

crime

disdain for education

don't respect their elders

no incentive to assimilate into American society

violent

break down the family structure

carry diseases at much higher rates than whites

ruin schools because they monopolize teacher resources and white and asian kids can't learn when teacher is focusing so much on behavior management

destroy inner cities with violence and crime, leading to white flight, which keeps American cities from being vibrant hubs; instead everyone spreads out into a giant suburb around the downtown area

entitled, even though they never work

use up tax money on housing, food stamps, education, and other entitlement programs with no benefit or return contribution to society

ruin entire States like Mississippi and Alabama due to their high population there, for all reasons stated above; no one else wants to live there

no contribution to American society or development of interesting culture, with the one exception of jazz music

unattractive

That's just off the top of my head. I'm probably forgetting a lot. Basically they're a blight on the country, have no positive contribution, and damage society in myriad ways. And they're not even sorry about it; they're proud.

This

Us slaves built this country. White boys just lay back and crack the whip.

i am not from the states so i wouldn't know how much what you described applies outside of memeing, but

>implying all that is niggers only

loud
rude
Get away with everything
Crybully
Everyone else is racist , and people listen
Can say thigns to make their race sound better, nobody else can

Donald sterling lost clippers over a relatively benign private conversation in hich he never used offensive terms towards his literally half black half mex gf. Snoop dogg puts out a post and calls him a cracher redneck motherfucker and keeps everything he has because:nigger

you mean they directed the lazy and wayward hands that failed to make anything of africa?

If you were in our shoes, would you do any different?

I don't hate black people at all. I hate the americanized black thug persona with a passion. I'm gunna listen to rap music and shoot people and do drugs. Can't stand that. I've met a few people straight from Africa that came to america and were thankful for their freedom and they were genuinely cool.

When black men win running:superior genetics
White men win swimming: ERRR PREACTITH
Communist countries(rus&CUB) split boxing at WC:Black americans best bockthar evar thun
Whites and middle easterns split wrestling: OH THEY GAY

they are breddy good

White woman choose no black men: RACITS
White woman want only black men: She want that black dick because we better than you
Black woman like white men: Sellout
Black woman dont like white men: Norm
Basically you cucks in amaerica let them complain and get their way with everything. Same with women and fags, dont you know how to be civil with people without letting them step on your balls?

This

Sauce

they stole my bike

And you have Africa to thank for this, you know....how all you nigs love Africa and talk shit about America yet those warlords basically invented slavery and sold your useless asses to the white man