So Sup Forums, what are your plans, either short or long term?

So Sup Forums, what are your plans, either short or long term?

kill self

I don't any.
My life is going no where real quick.
I don't know what the fuck to do about this mess.

Finishing up my masters degree and then going to law school.

You?

Well considering I'm still a teenager living with parents and we're planning to be in a new state in less than a month and gf I just found out is pregnant.id say I'm in for a roller-coaster as long as I don't blow my brains out first.

dream version:
finish up med school and get my dream job, work is wonderful and i get a wife and we have two lovely children, settle down somewhere warm and nice. take frequent vacations to travel the world together. i do not die alone
real version:
come home and drink every night until eventually i get sad enough to off myself

>gf I just found out is pregnant
Only retards have this happen to them.

>i get a wife and we have two lovely children, settle down
>Have her eventually divorce you and take everything you own in the future.
>Be miserable and wonder why you were stupid enough to fall for that bullshit in the first place, instead of living for yourself.

I have seen it happen to every person I know who thought like you.

Make her drink a shit ton of OJ. This kills the unwanted spawn of Satan, and it will look like a natural miscarage.

>i do not die alone
You need to let this go.

Saw picture related in another thread. I am not responsible for anything you do.

>two lovely children
>take frequent vacations
pick one

what, of wanting actual people in my life that love me and i love them back? i never got that growing up because my mom was jailed for drug dealing and my father hated me and frequently hit me. i get it, i'm pathetic for whining about it on some anonymous imageboard, but i'm serious.
hence the "dream version"

source?

...you know that kids can fly on airplanes too? i wouldn't take them anywhere as infants, and believe it or not if you raise your children properly you can avoid the whole "bratty teenager" phase

Carry on being an alcoholic drug addict until I get completely bored then probably kill a bunch of people before an heroing.

Keep working out and get as big as possible. Find a job I dont hate just so people think my life has direction. Then get bored and probably kill myself in ten years.

>wanting actual people in my life that love me and i love them back?
That isn't real and you will eventually see it. Nobody will ever care about you as much as you care about them. It takes experience to realize this.

>i never got that growing up because my mom was jailed for drug dealing and my father hated me and frequently hit me.
I already knew you were going to say something like this, because every person I have known who thought like you had a life like this in some way. You need to let it go and move on.

>i get it, i'm pathetic for whining about it on some anonymous imageboard, but i'm serious.
I know you're serious and I do not think you're pathetic, just inexperienced and going about it in the wrong direction. Live for yourself and only yourself. Experience as much as you can and do not ever get tied down to a female.

Can you please learn how to use green text properly or just, yknow, get the fuck off this board. When are you summerfags going to learn what green texting is.

Christ you miserable prick some people do actually have happy lives you know. Stop trying to drag user down.

Fuck bitches, Get money.

short term - don't die
long term - die

learn 2 save a pic u newfag

My nigger

Short term- finish college

Long term-move country

Someone uploaded the picture like that retard. If I were to be in the actual thread it would have been perfect.

People who have shit lives always try and make it seem like everyone else does so they don't feel as about about themselves.

If they are losers with no prospects, it can't be their fault, so it must be that everyone is like this.

>some people do actually have happy lives you know. Stop trying to drag user down.
Kek, I would rather help that user, then lie to him like you.

Green texting is not used for quoting people. You realise that right? You are a straight up a summerfag who needs to lurk moar and stop being a wannabe edgelord.

How exactly is saying 'give up and accept you're gonna die alone' helping? And I havent lied and I wont. Live doesnt always work out as planned and it's hard work but it's good to have SOMETHING to dream about and aim for otherwise you becoming a bitter asshole.

>wannabe edgelord.
My posts are serious cringefag.

You don't even know what greentexting is. You have no powers here faggot. Get the fuck back to redit or myspace or wherever it is the fuck you came from.

>give up and accept you're gonna die alone
Kek, so you're one of those fags who are not "complete" without a woman in their life. How sad.

>myspace
That shit has been dead forever. Do you not know what year it is?

>reddit
Only cucks like yourself enjoy that shithole.

Nope. My relationships dont define me. But I'm also not the type of guy who goes around complaining about women and acting like all of them are evil harpies just because a girl choose chad over you in high school.

Giving up being a neet and going back to school, taking systems and networking I start in September :)

>My relationships dont define me.
top kek

>choose chad over you
Kek, not me at all.

>women and acting like all of them are evil harpies
I'll let you live in a fairy tale.

Kill everybody I know, then suicide. To prevent their sadness by my suicide. Very long term.

If you make it through you will have money and no free time, but it is worth it right?

Learn some coding on my own, get liscense and car, part time job, and gother back to school
Then get good job and stuff

>Kek, not me at all.
Kek. Totally you. I know it must be painful for you that a stranger on the internet thinks you're a fucking loser, so you should probably reply with a story that shows off how 'alpha' you are or something.

Sell narcotics and step my dollars up to Bill Gates.