Can Sup Forums tell me why woman in this day and age tend to take the most irrational choices considering men?

Can Sup Forums tell me why woman in this day and age tend to take the most irrational choices considering men?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2037504-would-you-watch-this
youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its how its always been. Girls tend to go for guys who treat them like shit. Nothing's changed, it just seems more common because of the internet and social media

Because they have the right to choose, that's the problem

Is that the case?
I'm the type of nice guy yet kinda developed myself to take on a more sort of distant , yet determined approach when i have a girl that i'm interested in
Every girl as of yet went to another guy who was more nice guy than i was

I believe the problem lies in "dating apps" and such giving woman especially the opportunity to get a new partner whenever they want, literaly

There are always exceptions, i just meant girls tend to. Its what i've seen most, but then again its usually the group that like flings more than a solid relationship.

Yeah, also girls that are 18-mid twenties i believe
Guys like me, searching for a real relationship and not for some quick ONS have it hard nowadays

this one right here.

Somewhere I read a hypothesis that the 19th and 20th century literature started focusing on "bad boys" as a desirable archetype and that modern culture has been largely built off of that. I dunno, but desirable traits definitely change with the times. The reason ancient green and roman sculptures of naked dudes always have tiny dicks is because back then, big dicks were seen as obscene and linked to perverted behavior, and little dicks were more desired. Fat people back in the day used to be more desirable because it meant you had enough money to afford a lot of food. Most of these thoughts are subconscious and imposed by your culture.

But why? Bad boys have no LTR value

Is this you?

Nope

I believe it's because culture fetishises these so called bad boys, and going along with that is easier for their untrained brains than critical thinking. And then you have other, seemingly less cool people saying you should find a nice guy, so now they feel like they're breaking the rules by going after douchebags they think are hot, like wanting to do something more just because it's forbidden. Plus they like to believe they can change the guy and then it becomes a challenge. Also nice guys tend to give their attention to girls very freely, which makes their attention seem less valuable to some, and comes off as desperate to cunts. But there are girls out there who really do just want a nice guy, they just don't want the nice guy to also be a pussy.

ITT: overweight, unsuccessful losers that think they're 'classy' and 'would treat a woman right'.

If you dont have a hot chick, it's your fault, not because 'women blah, blah, blah'. You are either extremely unattractive, not successful enough, or (most likely) a fucking idiot.

Protip: the more of a dumbass you are, the less likely you are to think 'maybe it's me'.

Unfuck yourselves and quit finding fault everywhere in the world except with you.

Was directed at

>
sure

i fucking hate those games of attention

They've always made terrible choices.
They just died off in the past, without big daddy government to suckle off of.

Am overweight, don't have problems with girls. I don't think all girls go after shitty guys, but it is interesting to me to ponder why some of them do. It's like deconstructing self destructive behavior

last 2 girls i dated both went for me and then for a guy who was either more of a nice guy than me, because attention, or back to someone they knew because easier

Yeah man I do to, unless I'm currently winning them, then it's empowering. But if a girl is way into those mind games and like ignores you for paying too much attention to her, move on. She's clearly got some daddy issues or some shut where he didn't pay enough attention to her and that's what she grew up thinking guys should do to her.

true
last girl i dated actually noticed when she was going full bitch mode and stopped herself from doing that
was really nice for a change, but that is pretty uncommon in girls sadly

Men do too ...

Because they use social media and watch too much "reality" TV.

atleast men, for the most part, are more straight forward
woman on the other hand just do it because it's fun to play with a guys emotions

sad truth

Nice dub dubs. I usually start out pretty distant with girls and slowly let them in and start talking to them more, so they feel like they're making progress with me. You can't make it too easy or too hard. Got broken up with cause I was too nice, botch tried to friend zone me, then decided I was gonna be a dick to girls and constantly kept getting the cold shoulder cause I was too hard to talk to. Current girl is getting something in between those. I'm being really nice when we do talk, but I'll ignore her for days at a time and occasionally seem uninterested in her when we talk.

Sounds like someone's butthurt.

Lol OK Mr supreme gentleman, women and men are pretty much the same dude

I used to be like you retards when I was a teenager, up until about age 19. I got sick of sitting on the sidelines.

First thing I did was start taking school seriously. I graduated with two associates degrees both in applied science. I got my RN and my EMT-P (Paramedic) - I became successful for a 22 year old in my town.

I also started working out and running. I got in great shape. I made new friends and started going out to bars and getting into fights. Drinking, partying, etc. At this point I was absolutely crushing pussy. This lasted a few years.

Then 9/11 happened, I joined the army 18 months later. After almost 5 years in the army I was given an honorable discharge and a decent amount of awards including a purple heart. Before my first deployment I married the dimepiece I was fucking when I enlisted.

After the army I moved to Phoenix, AZ where I started my own business, because it was time to stack some chips. I knew I was getting to the age where I needed a lot of money. So I opened a butcher shop in 08. My wife didnt have to work, so she went to ASU and got a degree in Tourism Development and Event Management. Meanwhile I was growing my business, because motherfucking money.

I turned 38 last week. My wife now makes more than our business working for an event management conpany. We have more money than we really need, no kids, both of us are in great shape - and last year she got on board with threesomes, and me fucking other women that she approves.

Moral here is stop being a bunch of whiny pussies. If you dont have what you want, do something about it.

yeah my fault was going straight to stuff i experienced with my ex, mightve thrown the poor girl off with that
>You can't make it too easy or too hard.
and there youve got those shitty games again
tried to get back in contact with my ex, she blatantly ignores my texts, but thats not what the thread is about

not really

Sauce?

this reads like copy pasta

what a great idea, let's come back to the XIX, brilliant idea....seriously guy...men also make bad choices...

>Women
>Rational
Pick one. They don't grow out of the toddler phase.

"culture"

It's not about culture moreso bout female sexual strategy for mating with the strongest possible genes

This

Pic related

so? women. by nature have low self esteem. bad boys generally have so much confidence, blindingly so, so woman follow them like puppy dogs because bad boys believe themselves above everyone else, whether or not that's true is a different story

You will never be a woman, so you will never understand.

They don't even understand other woman

When's the last time you talked to a woman ?

I just stole some nice guy's girl after I got out of rehab for heroin lol. don't treat women like they're a higher power and they'll come to you. I feel like that's a problem most of you awkward faggots have

a week or so, why

Men are no better

Nice pasta bro saved for future use

>I feel like that's a problem most of you awkward faggots have
with experience i have to say, this

started to treat gfs less and less like princesses and more like normal human beings

Beta-max thread

gtfo

Yeah many women don't understand other women, and most men don't understand each other either. You've been conditioned since birth to only think of the differences in the genders but you never realized there isn't that much of a difference

Here's a tip, don't try to get back in contact with your ex. Unless it's like years later and you only want to catch up. If there are still any feelings, leave that shit alone dude. It's in the past, leave it there.

Was routing for you up until the threesome thing. Your marriage will ultimately fail. Seen it happen a hundred times with clients. They all say the same thing too. Everyone's cool with it but then the day comes when someone isn't and then it falls apart and you lose everything.

it actually is years later, 2 to be exact
texted her 2 days ago and she ignored the text so theres that
just wanted to catch up, but she doesnt want to i guess

"conditioned since birth to onluy think of the differences in the genders"

I don't know what fucking year your head thinks it is right now. This day and age we are brainwashed with the notion that the genders are all the same and that girls deserve princess treatment, and that is not when the girl brings qualities or capabilities, it's just for the basic fact that she is a woman.

Wake the fuck up dude. I've seen more men being treaten like dogs and adressed as rugs than i've seen males even thinking bad stuff about their gf's .

It all comes down to that men don't discuss things with eachother anymore, most guys listened to advice about girls from their fucking mothers. IF u wanna get advice about women ask someone who gets laid alot. Not your mother who wants you to be the perfect provider

Not even gonna disagree with that, making the best babies possible is the prime directive. But tastes do change with the times, and that certainly has to do with culture.

It depends what lives the people involved are leading. If it's your average weak fuck with no passion for life at all ofc they'll fall apart, theyre simply acting on a vague fantasy

however if they're both succesfull with loads of experience and rich with opportunities overall then this ordeal usually beomes alot easier. Your post is fucking bullshit

The birth control pills make it so women shift who they are attracted to.

Best thing you can do is work on yourself, it's highly improbable that you'll never meet an awesome girl like that again, the thing you wanna do is make sure you're good enough for her when you do meet her.

They don't, it's just you. They don't like you.

I'm sure you have just as much experience in that field as I do so sure.

yeah, build up a life a girl can come into, not build a life around a girl

Ofc tastes or the "appearances" of power change over time but the basics still remain and will always remain when it comes to sexuality in women and they get real wet for:

resources,
presence,
power,
safety,
strength
Feminism thinks males are oppresing them

Feminism doesn't understand that guys have always strived to be what females approve of and have sex with. Stupid fucking feminist kids thinking we are somewhat separated, males have always been driven to fuck and what females have found attractive has ALWAYS been "male" in the same male sense that feminists now are trying to fight against.

Thugs exist for a fucking reason, because they get pussy.

Oh well, fuck her dude. If she doesn't value the time you had together anymore, she's not worth talking to anyways.

You can be 100% sure of that kid

i will, not literally, but yeah
shame that she can't atleast tell me that she doesn't want any form of contact

"texted her 2 days ago and she ignored the text, just wanted to catch up"

Move on you creep, you look like a fucking loser to her right now even sending that text. Start improving yourself and get fucking detached from past attachments

because we aren't allowed to make the choices for them.

You are not together with her anymore, you guys are not supposed to have any contact. The part of you that is telling you this is probably the same part that doesn't get any pussy. Stop this bullshit and move on. Fuck her

girls go for assertive guys.

Being assertive is a trait that guys who have their shit on lock have; it also happens to be a common trait of dickheads.

Are people really so stupid and beta that they think girls only pick people they know are bad for them? Much more likely they pick people who have traits that imply they know what the fuck they're doing.

Jesus, you people and your red pill bullshit.

hey man, i've been self improving over the last 2 years, got a job, started working out, meeting other girls
i was interested in how life's been going for her, that's all

:') how beautiful and poetic

i know user i know but see i was genuinely interested in how she's been
oh what ever, next girl'll come

Good stuff. But seriously fuck that. don't go down that lane it just reeks of neediness

well that's Sup Forums; every once and a while you find the beautiful hidden fountain amongst the sewage.

Tits or GTFO

yeah seems like it

I was being ironic you piece of shit waste of space filth. Go crawl back up your mommas pussy you miss that place do you ya inbred fuck

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2037504-would-you-watch-this

????

Can't argue with any of that either. Thanks for putting it into such obvious terms user. Thankfully I don't deal with feminists very often. I have no problem with equal opportunity for both sexes, but feminism has been ruined by self entitled cunts. Now there's just sexism on both sides. I doubt all feminists are as bad as that, but of course the most vocal one's are.

You were really nice to the girl you love and she chose to have sex with a guy who was a jerk to her. You can't understand why. The reason you can't understand why is because you don't understand what women find attractive. Everything you believe is a properly seduction technique, isn't a proper seduction technique. What you believe is the correct way to seduce women, is not the correct way to seduce women.

Nothing in your life is going to change until you completely accept this fact. If your ready to accept the fact that your understanding of seduction is wrong, you're ready to watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

Guys who identify as "nice guys" are broken, you think that girls just want someone who is "nice" to them. Girls want to get fucked, they want someone who looks good (your rotten long/curly jewfro is disgusting) They want someone who challenges them, they want to be treated like a human being, not some fucking collectible toy that sits on the shelf and never gets played with.
They don't play the games you think they play, if a smelly ugly fat girl was super nice to you would you just be like "this girl is nice to me, we should go out, get married, and have kids" Especially if you had the option of banging a hot smart girl.

It's very simple, if you want girls you don't get to play hours of video games, you don't get to spend hours watching anime, you need to spend your time becoming an attractive person, workout at the gym, study, you think of yourself as some deep intellectual like your the first faggot to read a poem.
Look around, if you're thinking the problem is the rest of society it isn't, it's you.

Are you really so insecure in your masculinity that it makes you feel good to call people beta online? You're not wrong in what you said, but fuck you dude.

You should ask yourself why you're expecting women to make rational choices...

Is this you by any chance?

are they?

man those are a perfect pair of tits

they sure are

Yes you autistic fuck

There will always be that one girl you like fucking a little too much and your wife will notice and everything will be downhill from there.

looks like youre broken m8

People are thinking about this too much. It's very simple.
>attitude
>girls like competition, it's natural, same reason that animals have alphas with tons of women.
>usually confident and good looking people are shitter people because things usually work out easier for them
>If you aren't fucking the fat girl who is really sweet and funny, don't be surprised that no 10 wants to fuck you.

Also, women like to "fix" people. It's an accompliment to turn an alcoholic to sober through the power of love. It never happens, but women will continue to fantisize about it and fuck aggressive, abusive, alcoholic men. Get used to it, and throw the nice fat girl some dick from time to time.

She wants a good stump fucking from Jamie.

So true. I never initiate conversations with ANY of my exes and bitches I dated 15 years ago will track me down now and again to "see how I'm doing".

>and throw the nice fat girl some dick from time to time.
after having had sex with a /fit/ girl
i can not go back to fat, maybe slightly chubby
but thats about it

Yes. Nice guys are the truest scum

Nice guys are just called nice but they are not nice in the sense that they want pussy without being able to seduce it. They are often manipulative and childish little shitbags who cant even accept their own sexual drive so they are angry at the world instead for "doing them wrong"

pathetic

Oh word?

Come catch this fade real quick

wew lad

Yeah anyone who labels themselves as a "nice guy" and claims that no girls like them is either 15 or an asshole.

Doing demeaning shit just to please some dumb bitch in hopes that some day she notices you is not being nice. It's being a lying deceitful piece of shit who doesn't have the balls to let a girl know he genuinely likes them. The funny thing is women can sense this shit and the best you will ever accomplish is getting some rebound pussy she will regret after being cheated on by a guy who's 10X the man you wish you were.

You guys have the stupidest opinions on women. I mean none of them are wrong, but none of them are fully right. Here is all you need to know on how to get a girl...be yourself, work like guys are suppose to do because in the relationship you are the provider and have been for hundreds of thousands of years, groom yourself naturally and do not try to cut your hair to look like your boy friend you saw on tv. Seriously just be yourself and work, have a life. Our genetics choose who we are attracted to and want to reproduce with. You get an instinct about it and they call it the "butterflies" in your stomach. That is your body telling you that you're stupid and want some sex. If you feel that way about a girl and are getting those instincts, then there is a good chance the girl feels like that too, but girls have to be moved on. As a man it is your duty to watch for signs that a female gives you and then go talk to her. Talk about things that you enjoy doing, not the shit the tv told you. Get a life and then girls will want to be part of it, idiots. Its natural. Everything else is artificial attraction and it shows you're an insecure little boy. Real men don't give a shit what the world thinks. That is social confidence. This natural process also takes TIME. There is no instant gratification dating, there is no instant gratification anything. You must earn everything in life otherwise it comes out bad on another end. Stupids