Whats your opinion on tattooed girls Sup Forums?

whats your opinion on tattooed girls Sup Forums?

They're trash

love em. girlfriend has 12 tattoos i think? wants more

Whores with loose pussies, have daddy issues, usually smell and are dramatic as fuck.

depends anything on hands or neck is shit tier

If the tattoos aren't well placed they can look trashy especially leg and hand tats but a girl with sleeves is hot in my opinion

The more tattoos, the less trust they spark from others

>gf
>12 tats..."I think?"
>haven't fucked enough times to know every inch of her naked body

She's not your gf lad.

if they're any place besides on their arms they belong in the

stay away from them

It is fucking UGLY.

These bitches are going to SERIOUSLY regret getting tattoos. I know a bunch of MILFS who got them in the 90's when the trend began. Their tats now look sad and blotted, and saggy. They look like utter trailer trash, even though some of them are professional women.

If you are a girl reading this - don't do it.

If you do, then enjoy it while you can - someday, you'll remember what I said and weep with the bitter tears of regret.

I enjoy it throughly. I have several tattoos myself and plan on covering my entire body.

That's not always the case, I've been with my girl for two years and I'm not sure exactly how many tats she has either, I started counting once and then stopped in case she had an uneven amount. I'm obsessed with even numbers.

Immediate swipe left. Same gors fpr chick with rings anywhere bit their ears. Cheek piercings, pierced nose, lips....all gross n you can bet she'll go nuts when you tell her its over.

Hard pass. Girls are supposed to be unblemished and clean shaven from the nose down. Tatted girls also probably have Hepatitis.

Sleeves are trashy
Anythkng visible is trash.
Can't do that shit and have a real job

I fetishize them.

It's like red hair, black hair or knowing she's into anal.
Just can't help myself.

yeah they're white thrash
but i like white thrash
generally damaged inside

I like how all you faggots are saying they are trash and you wouldn't fuck them when you're all virgins

The whole body looks like a sad sack of crap when getting old. Tatoos don't make a difference

tattoo'd girls are trying to make themselves seem less plain and normal. it screams "im different, look at my tattoos" when theyre just the same as everyone else

Only acceptable if I'm the one who does the work on her else its like a permanent reminder of someone else penetrating muh wymn.Same with piercings.

just as good as any other girl.

idiots that say "ruined perfect body blah blah blah" would complain about anything

My wife has a tattoo of a rose on her wrist but that's it. Every woman I've seen who has more than that is usually some 200 pound welfare queen.

degenerate trash

I am marrying a Japanese girl and could not be happier. I can't wait until my bloodline is essentially that of grorious Nippon.

>how to spot the underage: the post

like a permanent reminder of bruises rfrom someone else beating her up.

name or more?

you're a faggot.

basically they're not supposed to have a life besides yours

If they got ink, they'll let you stick it in the stink.

That's not really the case these days, user. Most industries have considerably loosened their views on tattooed folks.

I work for a university, and tons of folks are tattooed. Even many of the professors in some departments. These are highly successful, educated, stable people.

hot if done well but 9/10 times its shitty tattoos, overdone shit that covers to much skin, and terrible placement

i'm ok with tattoos and piercings but i hate stoners
and pretty much all of them are pot lovers

>pot lovers

you must be a blast at parties.

those digits

what party?

yes.

Love them as I'm not a neocon manling.

I like the general concept of tattoos, but i've never seen one that was aesthetically pleasing, meaningful and well thought out.

depends how trashy it is, a good example is I know some ugly white bitch that has a poorly tattooed wind waker cover, and some other tattoos that look rather garbage, but at the same time my wife is chinese, and ex-military. She has some asian as fuck tattoos, chinese pheonix and shit, but she also spent a metric fuck ton on them while she was stil serving, like way more than I would have to make sure they were as perfect as she could get them. they look like actual art.

>mfw that's my cousin right next to ariel winter

The whole tattoo thing is shaky. I have tattoos, a lot of them, and will probably get more. But as I get older I dislike the attention they bring. I usually wear long sleeve shirts to cover them up, to avoid the said attention. As far as women, I think it all boils down to intention, I'd they are getting tattoos to seek attention or make a statement, I'm not into it, but that has little to do with the aesthetic value of having tattoos.

I work in IT in germany and nobody cares about my ink. I wouldn't have may hands, face or throat tatooed, but the Rest will be done in the next years. Maybe I will spare my dick, don't know yet. I'm well educated and well paid though.

Fucking ugly

those pigs were murdered.

>implying you wouldn't fuck her

It looks sexy in a trashy way, like "wow I bet this girl is a whore who would suck my dick and do filthy things in bed", but I would never date a girl who had even a single tattoo... huge redflag for "I have daddy issues"

my ex is tattooed, so...

dump more sexy ink bitches

fuck and throw away, never to keep.

I thought exactly the same

Hopefully he hit, cause it would be a shame if he didn't.

99% chance of slutty.

they're good fun. don't get attached.

>most industries
Ehhhh, depends on what you mean by "loosening their views".
If you mean that in most industries a person with a tattoo on their: neck/face/hands/chestplate are welcome to work there, I'd love to know which industry exactly because that shit is STILL a no-no in the professional setting. If you mean, serving, service work (maintenance, custodial, etc.), Hot Topic, bars, and shit like that, then yea, you may be correct. That shit isn't welcome in the majority (decent majority) of professional work.

>I have daddy issues

lol. 90% of women have daddy issues. it doesn't matter if they have a tattoo, colored hair, or wear fucking pink all the time.

Trashy whores

>she
makeup artist

if my cousin were a dude, I'd be hitting him up for pictures.

Hot as fuck but prob wouldn't stick around with because they turn to shit

Kike nose

Nasty bitches wanting attention.

oh yeah, op. oooohhhhhhh yeah.

literally pic related

they're sexy af

>Immediate swipe left
da fuq? are you some kind of fag looking for love on a slut hookup app? lol tattoo sluts are the only chicks i swipe right on because they're almost always down to fuck if you smoke them out.

I mentioned academia specifically.

Also, IT, almost anything to do with the arts (such as graphic design, etc), I know tattooed people who work in marketing/advertising, too.

It depends on how well they go together. Some girls covered in tattoos I find ugly and disjointed, some I find beautiful. I'm a painter, so I like flow in the design and colour, as long as it all comes together in a well thoughtout way.

they're all trashy, every last one of them. # of tattoos correlates positively with trashiness.

like managers at home depot. not as many people care that much. sure probably won't see one selling cars or pushing insurance, but if it's a physical job, they're likely to take you and not base your entire interview on how you look

Ach so, well I could hope. Pics of cousin?

that looks like shit.

wut?

this

Like tattoos but hate piercings. Which sucks because they pretty much go together

I only have tats that I can cover when having a meeting with customers or something similar. I work in a middle management position and never experienced any kind of problem because of ink. Generally depends on what a person you are. When you behave like white trash, it doesn't matter if you have tats or not.

she's the one with the sunglasses.

I would have sex with all of these women

Finally an honest man

Your net worth must be off the charts.

Lovely, all of them are good. You are a great user.

Fucking tattooed girls is like eating chili cheese fries. They're messy, stinky, cheap, and not something to be proud of...that being said I still love chili cheese fries.

meh its something different which is always nice you must be a faggot

what happend ? is there more ?

yeah I don't see how this paints tattooed girl in a negative light.

yes there are more.

it was a staged photoshoot, so don't get too aroused.

Maybe that hamplanet-user is afraid that they will eat all the cheese fries

It's also really easy to cover almost any tattoo that's not on the hands/face.

And even for those tats, they've designed really effective coverup/makeup type stuff.

You conservative anons are just going to have to get over it. The times are changing.

That's the point user.

tattooed girls typically have great bodies so I'm fine with it.

>nearly naked, muscular, fit and pretty women
>art
Yes.

Ehhh. Idk. I am not a huge fan of them for alot of the reasons listed here. I think they look trashy, and just scream "I want attention." etc etc. But ig it kinda depends on the tattoo. My current girlfriend has a tattoo, and it isn't too terrible. Although I was still pretty iffy about the whole situation when she said she was gonna get it. Tbh I kinda forget she even has it sometimes.