>2016
>doesnt smoke cigarettes
Are you bullied in school, a retard or both?

>b-but smoking is deadly!
So? Is the goal in life to live as long as possible?

>b-b-but it's addicting!!!!!
No it isn't, unless you're underage and don't know how to smoke withing limits.

>*sigh*, it's a waste of money
Who say's you have to buy a new pack every single day, you fucking peat gavel.

Are you fucking retarded? I bet dying of cancer is reeaal fun

faggot

what are you, a manchild? you scared of a little cancer? man up and just fucking kill yourself already

Ylis taas vauhdissa :DD

5/5 jos totta :D

Hello OP :D Are you wanna support Sopsys Juutalaisuus and buy Ylilauta Kul Til™? :D

What a stupid bait thread kek. People that smoke are retarced. Waste your money for something that kills you

Huuttista

ylis taas vauhissa

This again?
Cigarettes are pacifiers for adults who aren't strong enough to live their lives without something to suck on all day
Nicotine is a drug and all smokers are drug addicts, plain and simple.

i thought by now autists like op would realize humans have no controll over how our brain works. moderation wont help you when that nikotin hits you.

mä tapoin miehen

sain maineen puukkojunkkarin, vaik itseäni puolustin

I prefer chew.

>inb4 OP just lost a family member to lung cancer/heart disease

kruunun kyyti minut siperiaan vei

Do u ned help hepling? ica n hepl u on caner

Idiot muricunts don't even know supreme memes :DD

>2016
>Not vaping
Lol XD

That kind of manchilds from there. You can cry all you want but the truth is that even women think men who smoke are more charming and more attractive. In fact, many male models smoke, and male celebrities. Smoking is fine, appreciated and culturally satisfying. You are all just a bunch of manchilds who'd rather just sit on their computers drinking sugarwater and watching fucking pewdiepie.

Grow up, suckers.

kruunun kyyti minut siperiaan vei, se juna palasi mut ruumiini vain ei

I'm saving my spare money for something more useful.

Fucking waste of health. Does not serve any purpose except being cool to preteen fags, so yeah waste of money too.

Dude wtf you didn't even post a picture of a guy smoking.

2/10 would've been a lot better if not for your retarded ass OP pic.

Fucking manchildren, grow up.

U must be fucking retarted dude? Can u read OP's post even??? U DONT HAVE TO SMOKE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY if u arent man child like you faggot

Take a load of this fucking peat gavel

>Are you bullied in school
gtfo little shit, this site is 18+

Kättä törrä aiven kerest :DDD Spurdo pörää perkele tarakala nimmea unni eivinärestikö :P

and you're just a fucktard

>Smoke makes jizz taste like actual shit
>Women find this charming
Go suck a shit you fuck

>Dosnt smoke

foking menchilds!

>2016
>giving a fuck about other people

Finskjävel

U manchild hikikomori do u watn gorw up, our mis on is b eate anime u ned help helping helpers lits lats to anime

I smoke on occasion, and don't feel the need to smoke anymore after. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find it addicting at all.

Asthma. The smell is disgusting. Makes you all-around unpleasant to be around if nobody else around is smoking, due to the smoke and the smell.

its tis a helb helper tred now?

HELO HLEO I NEDD SKHOL SHOOTIG NG HELP HELPSESTER HERRE
H OW DO YUO SHOOT A PSITOL ??

>all of these fucking manchildren

Bullshit. My gf smokes because of stress but hates to be forced to do it because of addiction and is currently stopping. She is extreme on mouth hygiene (another point why she hates it) and no doubt that she would be disgusted if I ever started to smoke and got that rancid smoker smell in my mouth while kissing her.
Smoking is as this thread : cancer.

Cigarettes:
>smell good
>looks good
>tastes good

And what is a better way to pick up a girl than to light her cigarette. That's right. Nothing.

Kierä vaataran oliu ökory polestistekeven urti vittu, kiulu restan :D Nerä polloon NEET juras

Enjoy your cancer, absence of stamina, smelly breath, yellow teeth, tax on smokes, and pleasure of being "cool" to other fags.

We must detsory anime fro this plac e

I used to, but I got sick of my chest aching all the time.

What a bunch of manchildren...

i prefer alcohol, smoke just sticks to everything and the smell is unpleasant.
only time i feel tobacco is ok is when mixed with brown

have fun with your colon cancer OP.

2016 and you're not dipping yet. Smh. Enjoy your diminishing lung capacity and puliminary/cardiac risks. I'll be sucking on dat delicious Cope.

More manchildren.

get yourself a smoke buddy. Blow your vape into the smoke buddy at home for a year. Crack that bad boy open and take a look at what your lungs look like. People who think vaping is safer are going full retard.

That's pretty much it. If you really think it's worth it (read: you're addicted) go ahead but don't drag others into your shitty habit.

I just don't like the smell of it

it's not your drug keep looking

Stop anime and gorwrow up u sutpid manchild

Anti-smoking campaigns are actually jews trying to sell their even more addicting nicotine gum. And also the anti-smoking campaigns actually want people to smoke, how else would they turn profit if everyone would stop smoking?

The real thing is always better.

>

this guy actually has a point

smoking is some gay shit

Weak.

But, what's the point about smoke?

> " Mutku can become cancerous uliuli "

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident , dreading the car? Or you can get cancer , but quite otherwise . If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life . Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality . IS THERE : D nice to sit in the rocking chair , then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium . You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers .

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not " ruin the health of the " sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb . Go to this particular röökille .

>be op
>11 y/o
>mom lets me eat a candy cigarette

Mä vaikka sinne jäin mä palaan takaisin

> " Mutku can become cancerous uliuli "

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident , dreading the car? Or you can get cancer , but quite otherwise . If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life . Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality . IS THERE : D nice to sit in the rocking chair , then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium . You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers .

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not " ruin the health of the " sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb . Go to this particular röökille .

>mfw all these literal manchildren who don't even smoke

Paska lanka

neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI neekeri NEEKERI

GOOD JOB ADVERTISING FOR A CANCER PRODUCING AGENCY DUMB FUCK

I understand that most of you are really wimps so that you do not dare to even taste tupakkia. Stand at break halfway out of the metal alloy, hands in his pockets and head frozen in fear as the lamb on pasture alone with the wolf pack. Perhaps you may occasionally have a look at your cell phone lungisti comfortable I slept like a nice girl you email someone. Huh. Fortunately, you will after all take a breather between relief when someone breaks down an icy situation alfa throw a flap which tekonauratte moment even if you even heard it a second alpha from behind.

To make matters worse you come every night to do board thread on how to get tyty-Yde. Is not it ever occurred to me that the problem could be smokefree? I do not even want to fuck with you ihmispaskoille, but mainly shawls that because of a few euros a day can not be bothered to live their youth to the fullest. It röökin burning is cheaper than generous for which you will have to give my virginity.

Cigarette bait? Ok I'll bite. You'll smell like shit, your breath will smell like shit, your teeth and gums will rot faster making it worse. Your skin will look shittier and shittier as you age horribly from it. Everything you own will smell like stale ash trays and you'll get up every morning looking like shit, and hacking up phlegm as you crawl out of your bed to suck on your white master.

>doesnt smoke cigarettes
I don't drink either. I'd like to avoid any bodily pollutant..

>b-but smoking is deadly!
For some people living long is a goal. Besides, lot's of things are deadly doesn't mean we should try them.

I don't think smoking is terrible, but it's just not for me.

If you're going to kill yourself, buy a gun and one bullet. That way you're at least saving money and not wasting your money on stupid shit.

> What 's your name?
< Fruit fruit heikk-
> So what was !?
< Fruit the weak Wed- lung
> WAS WHAT ! ??
< HE POOR LUNG !
> 2015 Do not smoke smokes NOW FUCKING POOR lungs out THAT BEFORE YOU asthma attacks you can leave your wallets at that ONTO THE TABLE

>2016
>not wanting to die of lung cancer like a true man
These fucking manchildren

Famous quotes from philosophers
> Röögito , ergo sum non hominis virilem
> I smoke , Therefore I am not a man- child

No, I'm not afraid of dying of cancer, I'm afraid of having to breathe through a tube in my neck with half my tongue surgically cut out due to complications from smoking.

That's why I quit 2 years ago.

i encourage smoking if anything, but certainly not cigarettes. that shit kinda sucks

> Tastes good
> Smells good
> spice up
> relaxes
> Provide social Boost
> Women are weak
> Other men give appreciation
> Looks cool anyway evening
> While waiting to give to do
> September to get out of bed in the morning
> Good piece of cake for protecting the army
> September take a break from work
> You can always offer a gentleman cigarette
> Or fire
> Remains well in the mouth

Bonus:
> Wasting 3-7 times a week for 1 hour at the gym in order to get a woman
> Could many times more pussy in plain tobacco smoking,

List good reasons to burn could go on forever.

Well, when the hell can not stand the man condition the amount of pussy. Röökin had to stop the burning pussy when it came to the doors and windows. Mistress upset when the balcony door we were beating up constantly when teenage girls were trying to get to suck dick. The situation reminded the closest zombie invasion, but the brain stead girls shouting "kulliaaaa, kulliaaaa". Koomisinta here is that I live on the sixth floor so the girls really climbed up to the balcony along the launders directly next to the balcony. Also, the movement of the city turned out to be impossible in the long term because there is nowhere to be received in peace. Now that I have got rid of tobacco pilluakin should be no more a couple of times a week, but otherwise my life is much easier.

>implying any death other than fighting is an honorable death

Enjoy your oxygen tank, real fuckin macho. Don't forget your fedora.

Never knew Sup Forums was so full of disgusting manchildren. This is what the biggest anonymous forum has become? Shame on you.

>2072
>don't have nicotine.exe installed in your internal brain computer
What are you? Stupid?

>2016
>smoking

get out of the 90's faggot

who the fuck smokes anymore?

I'm shoutlaughing at all these MANCHILDS who think smoking is sooo terrible just because they're too afraid to smoke. Probably that's the reason their virgins... they're wimps

Smokers are faggots. They suck on little paper dicks to gain pleasure. The smell is the smell of the tobacco companies cum all over you .

Speak proper English you disgusting slavish cunt

Is English your second language?

Smoking is natural selection.
People who smoke die agonizing deaths, and their children are less likely to survive as well.
Helps to thin the herd.
What we need is a smoker's license, which allows people to buy cigarettes tax free, but prohibits them from any kind of social medical services or insurance.

Would you like me to describe the sensation of fucking to you?

Tää so much. SHOUTINGS at all the manchildren peatgavels that don't burn RÖÖKIÄ in 2016.

Ylis on the speed again :D

>Implying fighting is honorable.

> 2016
> argument
> I don't care, I win

men.

real men smoke cigarettes.

What?