If you have sex with a girl after she has consumed alcohol, you are committing rape

If you have sex with a girl after she has consumed alcohol, you are committing rape.

One beer. One beer is all it takes for her to be legally incapable of giving you consent to have sex. If you are talking to a girl who has a beer in her hand, her pussy is off limits. You are required by law to say no to her if she offers you sex.

A real man wouldn't take advantage of a girl while she is in a vulnerable state of mind.

drink bleach

Please don't post that. I have autism.

Not even worth a fish picture.

Obvious bait

sage this shit

drink bleach

And men are incapable of being raped right?

True that, brother. I can stand some guys bragging about how they "scored easy" when if fact they have committed a crime. It's abhorrent.

reminder that no means no but yes can also mean no

She had a couple shots and I had 8...you guys I think we raped eachother. My god what do I tell our cat lovechild?

I know this is bait, but holy shit do people need to learn to take responsibility for their mistakes, and not just find a scapegoat like alcohol

If you crash a car while you're drunk are you responsible?
If a man is drunk and a girl is not, would the girl be raping the man, who is legally incapable of giving consent?
If both are drunk, is it double rape?
If it isnt double rape, does being drunk allow you to rape someone who is sober because you are not responsible for your actions?

OP is actually a femanon and is triggered because she's a kissless virgin

So?

What if she wants to be drunk when she fucks me because I'm a fat ugly loser and its a pity fuck?

What If the male has had a beer too? Can he still give consent? Can't the female get charged with rape as well?

pathetic

What if the bait is that it is low quality bait?

If you have sex with a boy after he has consumed alcohol, you are committing rape.

One beer. One beer is all it takes for him to be legally incapable of giving you consent to have sex. If you are talking to a boy who has a beer in his hand, his dick is off limits. You are required by law to say no to him if he offers you sex.

A real woman wouldn't take advantage of a boy while he is in a vulnerable state of mind.

>boy
Kids shouldn't be drinking in the first place, let alone be left with a pedo.

No. I think that you raped her. You should be in prison right now.

Not joking.

If you have sex with a guy after he has consumed alcohol, you are committing rape.

Ten beers. Ten beers is all it takes for him to be legally incapable of giving you consent to have sex. If you are talking to a guy who has a beer in his hand, his dick is off limits. You are required by law to say no to him if he offers you sex.

A real women wouldn't take advantage of a guy while he is in a vulnerable state of mind.

Real men don't need to drink or party just to have fun and meet someone.
This thread is full of people you never finished schooling.

There are a lot of threads that this is true of nowadays. Sup Forumstards haven't caught on too well to metatrolling on the whole. Almost the only form left that even works consistently, but seldom as lulzy as the purer forms, sadly.

i have had sex with schizophrenic in mental hospital in room with turned on cameras and noone seez that
32 lvl thief/mage/warior here

I talking about my girlfriend friendo, youre a hoot. Have you had drunken sex? Waking up to claw marks on your back and not remembering is sometimes a weirdly kinky thing

What about half a beer?

I love how everyone believes that citing the LAW is bait. What Op is saying is actually the law.
YOU CAN NOT HAVE SEX WITH AN INTOXICATED FEMALE WITHOUT COMMITTING A CRIME

Why is it hard for people to understand that fucking a person who only consented because they're inhebreated is wrong?

Well damn I need to let my gf know. Thanks for all your kind knowledge sir, madam, transgender tree whatever you may be

>mage/warrior
That's a spellsword, you dumb shit.

I don't know what fantasy la la land you live in, but in my country, the United States of America, alcohol consumption is not an excuse. You're held accountable for your actions, even when drunk. If I drink that one beer, then hit someone with my car, I'm going to prison. Being too impaired to make a rational decision will not get me out of it. However impaired, I made the decision and should have to live with it.

Waking up next to an ugly dude and regretting it because you were drunk is no reason to claim rape. However impaired, you made the decision and should have to live with it.

Because as a dude if we "want to" or "give our consent" when we wake up in the morning we handle regret and get on with our lives knowing wr fucked that honey badger to death

Fuck you and your left-wing extremist propaganda

Her being unwilling to report your crime doesn't mean that you aren't committing a crime.

Because anyone who drinks that heavily in a social setting needs to realize the decision she's making and take responsibility for what happens. Like most guys would if he woke up with a one night stand after being way too drunk. He'll leave right after, but he won't call the cops on her

The last sex i had with my ex was both absolutely drunk beyond reasoning on a graveyard..

So my wife and I go out for dinner and we both have drinks with our meal. We get home, maybe put a movie on and have sex. You calling me a rapist now?

You and people who think like you need to just die.

Obvious bate, but just a reminder, regret does not equate to rape.

Shit, I have to call the gf right away, too. Holy shit, what do you think she'll say??!

The law isn't bait. Op's claim is factually correct.

Why do you misogynist pigs keep posting these threads, you can rape a woman simply by looking at her.

Aw man, was your first year in law school before you dropped out to work retail fun?

Do you answer loaded questions?

I think she will say," lets get drunk and fuck some more" GET AT IT BROTHER *read in hulk hogans voice

Do you always answer with a question?

Oh shit so you think she'll consent to drinking with me too? Great news.

Says the chick who got her pussy ravaged by a group of horney guys "BUT THEYRE MY FRIENDZZZ" no your pussy was they're friend.

Thats exactly what op the nigger faggot is saying.

But if you DON'T have sex with a girl after she has consumed alcohol, you are disrespecting her drunk vagina. THIS CANNOT GO UNNOTICED, WE MUST FUCK ALL DRUNK VAGINAS!

SHE BANGED YOU WHILE YOU WERE DRUNK AND SHE WAS SOBER???? She TOTALLY raped you dude, I think you should contact the authorities from that bomb ass pussy cuz she got you drunk off dem lady lumps XD

I bet thats vodka in the cup and we are currently raping this (fake) picture with our eyes

Rekt

This!

Thanks for the PSA, OP. Now I know.

But according to Bill Clinton a blowjob is perfectly okay.

OP, HELP, I WAS RAPED BY MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER

What if shes strong goed into a drunken rage and rapes you? Strange things happen everyday.

SOOO, if U have 1 beer before U sign a contract, it is null and void because U had 1 beer? Please try that in court! You have bought the Lesbian propaganda. Good Luck in life.

you obviously know absolutely nothing about anything? so go back into your little cave i call "no life" and hang yourself..

This is now a rape thread.

Hurry and run; the chase makes the rape more fun.

Youre a great bunch of people you know that? How about we share a few shots and play mario kart?

you're** n00b

but what if you both have been drinking?

FFS it's beyond old now

This is not in the park of bait it's like this pic

Are you saying we need more newfags?

we have to laugh at some one.

sorta

Just because she regrets it doesnt make it rape. If she consents you can fuck her however you want for as long as you want and she cant do shit because it was consentual sex.

(18+ punish tube look in the "extreme punishment" category)

>I know this is bait,but i'm gonna bite anyways

here is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.

God emperor of mankind has come to purge this heretical thread, primarchs, my sons, my warriors, join me!

You dont mention how women could do the same to men

>mage/warrior
c'mon man what do you think a warlock is?

google " rejection rape " and read that first article..

I swear, you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't

I've had drunk chicks, fat chicks, ugly chicks....consistently try to get me drunk cuz they want to fuck...they've even called into question my sexuality because I don't beat there disgusting imigrant filled pussy up when there throwing out there best...

My country doesn't have such stipulation in our rape laws. Sounds like a US problem. You can bang all the drunk women you want.

HQ bait desu

OP if a horse has 1 beer is it rape

that's an OK rule. only scummy women drink beer anyway.

In California. Retard. There is no federal law stating this. This a law that trivializes actual rape.

>wake up hungover
>"omg I can't believe I fucked him"
>"I was drunk, it was rape because I regret it "

You can not withdraw consent after the fact

Also, where's the equality?
Men get drunk and taken advantage of by seahams at bars all the time.

In the eyes of the law, rape is only when a man puts his penis inside another person without consent, anything else is only sexual assault. WTF is wrong with the one sided laws today?!!?

Forcing someone to engage in intercourse is rape. The law says nothing specific about penises needing to be involved.

what about those ugly women that can only get fucked because the man had to drink himself into a stupor?

My point here

> trying so hard

Lol that's retarded. ONE beer is not enough to intoxicate ANYONE beyond knowing what they're doing. If it's obvious that she's had a few too many, sure...then consent sho7ld be questioned. But ONE BEER? Come on, be realistic!

>If you crash a car while you're drunk are you responsible?
what. yes, you are, absolutely.

>If a man is drunk and a girl is not, would the girl be raping the man, who is legally incapable of giving consent?
yes

>If both are drunk, is it double rape?
no, just stupid. drunk sex is the worst

>If it isnt double rape, does being drunk allow you to rape someone who is sober because you are not responsible for your actions?
you are responsible for your actions whether you're drunk or not, you chose to be stupid and get wasted, if you do something deplorable while drunk it's your own damn fault

i just ruffie myself afterwards so if she claims rape i'm the one with date rape drug in my system and claim shes doing it because i was gonna press charges
works so far

Just don't nut inside her. She can use the semen and some self-inflicted rope burns to file a rape report against you.

Wear an extra thick condom (never wear two as they'll break due to friction), incase that pussy is a biological weapon.

Thank god i dont drink Alkohol. Fucking them while they are on psycedelics is cool tho, right ?

>Sex out of this Universe.
>Raped by a 100 ft blue Peyote reptilian alien.
Imagine the keks generated in the police station

No means yes and yes means anal

if you wanna bang the drunk cunt, get a beer, then legally you're in the same state of mind, and faggots like OP can go fuck themselves too