What are some good movies about transgender women?

What are some good movies about transgender women?

>image.jpg
pussy

silence of the lambs
ace ventura

freaks
the wendy williams show

TFA

the main guy with that weird smile is very empowering

Psycho
The Silence of the Lambs
The Tenant
Dressed to Kill
Raising Cain

No seriously. What did he mean by this?

>Only the media says women should have a vagina
I feel bad for trans people - their reality just isn't the one the rest of us are operating in.

>not posting the edit with the big futa cock

Jesus.

What DID he mean by that?

>women should look like women
WOWWWWWWWWWW
DISCRIMINATION

i'm still not sure who this comic tries to insult ?

*xir

You have to edit out a lot of reality to be trans. It's basically a perpetual losing argument with biology.

POST MORE TRIGGERING IMAGES

Naked Gun 33⅓

I like how these comics seem to be satirzing themselves yet whoever made it was being absolutely serious (in an obvious patronizing manner)

Now post the one with the "hubbie" who loves his wife's prostetic dick.

You for reading it.

girls don't cry

Is that the same couple who celebrate making unwanted sexual comments about people in the street, but it's not harassment because they're queer?

So what was the point of this comic? To make himself look like an ass? He didn't even try to defend his position.

DELET THIS

top jej

>That means I only date men.

Seems pretty sexist and homonormative to me.

Doesn't the crying game work?

>I irritate both gay and straight people
>could it be that they have a point?
>no it is everyone else that is wrong

I'm a guy seeing a ftm person and I consider myself straight. Despite identifying as male she looks and sounds like a girl. It won't last but I'm having fun not caribg about lables at the moment

His position is a rat's nest of half-finished logic threads held together by half-understood labels.

So in order to defend his position he'd have to examine it, but if he did, his position would completely fall apart. So he literally can't defend his position.

You fool - he's pointing out that you not automatically thinking exactly the way he wants is problematic. Shitlord.

Lol

>what the media tells me
no, retard that's just generally what men find attractive.

I'm a girl and I'm seeing a mtf person and I consider myself gay. She looks and sounds like a man. It won't last but I'm having fun not caribg about labels at the moment. Also her dick is amazing.

Fucking hell this is comedy gold

She'll probably care if she ever hears that you think you're straight and she's still a she.

(obligatory feminine penis joke)

>I'm pretty happy with how I look
>I guess...
LMAO

What do you mean when you say transgender women? Is that women who now have a dick, or men who had their dicks turned inside out?

>Also her dick is amazing.
I'm curious, do you mean just size?

Kek, reminds me of this guy.

Because that's what the media tells men to be attracted to. It's all the media's fault that liking girls with dicks is taboo in our society.

There needs to be a word for people who are attracted to trannys; just like we have gay, straight, and bi, we need to introduce words to describe those who like this third party, will make it so much cleaner.

MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHH =)

Boys?

>there needs to be one more idiotic label
no, there really doesn't. If anything we need less labels.

Fags?

Right, it's straight, "Heteronormative" people who are oh-so concerned with labels.

They're the people just waiting to jump down your throat for not having the psychic ability to know which pronouns a person chooses to be referred by.

Straight people.

It pisses her off to no end which is why i know it wont last. I only slipped up once tho.

Words are used to describe things. If there are things without a descriptors you have to use multiple words, or god forbid, entire sentences to explain it; so to circumvent this, make a word.

Trannies call them chasers. They hate them as well, because it reminds them that there are people who find them attractive for not being 'normal women.'

Self-hatred is a hell of a drug.

>It's not mental illness or anything!
Holy shit

Does the entire transgender community draw webcomics?

>women
>penis

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

I get that logic though, my coworker is a double amputee and absolutely detests those who have amputee fetishes; she just wants to be pursued by men who do not care about her deformity - which she has, but it's sometimes hard to tell. I understand the logic in not wanting people fetishizing you as it would dehumanize you.

You realize you're bending over backwards to justify simplicity of thought, right?

I understand it, but you know what, at the same time if a guy has a serious thing for huge tits is a woman with huge tits going to be offended that he likes her? I guess people just don't like it when someone is attracted to a characteristic that they don't personally like about themselves.