How to cope knowing that I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life and that all of this is because of my genes...

How to cope knowing that I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life and that all of this is because of my genes, because I'm ugly? It's unbelievably frustrating, and I feel suicidal every day. It's fucking summer and I just can't deal with it, seeing all the couples and all the good looking people, every time I do, I die a little inside, and am filled with instantaneous rage, how we lead two completely different lives, simply because of how we look... WHAT THE FUCK!?

There will come a day I've had enough and I'll just end it...

>el generic rage crying guy meme

This is why prostitutes exist user.

Start saving for a high end hooker. Don't settle for a 20 back alley angry handy-j by some meth head

Is this the best I can hope for in this life? Not that I'll get a new chance anyway...

If you live in America just shoot up someplace. Surefire way to get rid of all that rage

Yeah thanks... and no I don't. I bet if I did I already would though, that place is swarming with superficial people.

Save up for a one way trip to America. Buy a sub-machine gun and go crazy :)

I guess this is the life of those aesthetically challenged and exiled by the society. I appreciate your encouraging words, but I will rather just kill myself without doing anything crazy.

If you're gonna die why not go out with a bang? Get back at all of those shallow fuckers for putting you through a shitty life just because you don't look the way they want you to.

C'mon... we all know that women don't look at all after your face.... if your face it's at a scale 3-7( from 10 ) its good... for them it's almost looks the same... you must know how to talk to them

Thing is, I don't want to die. I want to live a happy life, friends, gf. I want to live. But not like this. I sound shallow, but I can't help it but accept what I've gone through so far. I envy people who are ugly and don't care and are able to dismiss the fact that they're looked at as sort of a less worth, sub human being. I wish I could be like that.

I still have the tiniest hope that in the future, even us ugly folks, those that want to of course, can look like and live up to the standards of modern society with help of technology, and no, plastic surgery is still underdeveloped to turn someone unattractive into handsome or pretty.

Just fuck a hooker...

get a prostitute user, its that easy

I agree with you to an extent, but the problem is, what if all your self esteem comes from how you perceive yourself? And knowing you can't change the reality, it breaks you down even more. I can't magically start viewing myself as attractive, because deep down I know well that I hate myself for the way I look. Hence the lack of self esteem, and almost no will to to even try. Feeling like a shell, and not a person.

I know I most probably will, but the fact that I need to resort to such measures is defeating to the bone.

how about stop being a beta and crying on Sup Forums and do something about it

I feel you man.
Fuck life, we are all together here.

Uglyfag here. So what? It could be way worse. You could be paralyzed. You could have ALSO and be trapped in your own body. You could be a member of Nickelback.

So you won't have the idealized life that you want. You won't get to hold hands with that "special someone." Boo fucking hoo. Think about it from a different perspective.

You are beholden to no one else's obligations. You don't need to consider someone else's feelings when you make decisions. Your money is ALL YOURS. You're free from the associated bullshit. Enjoy that.

Go travel. Climb a fucking mountain. Discover something about yourself. It's a big-ass planet, and the only limits are the ones you set for yourself. In your case, you don't have someone else weighing in, so be thankful.for that.

all socially acceeptable people are edgelords op
dont try to be like them
it will never happen

Like what, for example, scalp my face off? It's not that easy user, I know it's hard to understand for you unless you've lived the ugly life. But right now I'm too tired to do anything other than self pity, it's a self defence mechanism, instead of killing myself on the spur of the moment.

ALS. Fucking nigger auto-correct.

You noob, I'm no looker myself, balding, chubby, whatever...still I could have a different girl every week.
Why?
Medfag -> confident, used to talk to people, skills at breaking the ice (if you can get a complete stranger to drop their pants and have your finger up their butt and still have a laugh, it would be a joke if you can't get a girl to smile at you)
Love cooking -> every girl gets wet for chocolate soufflés
Sporty although I don't look that way (yeah fuck those genes)
Not trying to brag, just saying, there are thing you can do to improve your lot:
Get a good job, learn how to talk to women, get up your confidence, get some useful skills & a hobby.

Haha. Great skills.

OP post a pic of yourself

Get a prostitute.

I think for men, having sex at least once is important, if only because in some respects, you can't really be a "man" without having lost the V-card.

I'm a fairly ugly guy, but I ended up getting laid (hooray for older, horny, desperate women). Sure, I will more than likely never get laid again, but it doesn't matter. I got the experience, I had my fun with it and I'm around 80% okay with it.

I don't think you ever really get used to it, but once you get laid it's not that big of a deal (unless, of course, you're a hormonal teenager, in which case my only advice is to chill until you hit about 21 and your sex drive starts to level off. It gets a bit easier after that.)

Also, why not try going after an average woman for starters? Find some butterface who's happy to have somebody flirting with her, fuck her, let her tell you you're great, have a good time. If only to boost your confidence.

Yeah, let's see how fugly you are.

It really doesn't matter how ugly you think you are, if you start working out, eating healthy, taking time and pride in bettering your appearance and getting off of Sup Forums you will be attractive. 100% guarantee.

Thanks user, true.
That's the current path I'm taking. I'm on my way getting a hopefully decent paying job, and then it's all money from there. It's still pathetic I will have to buy my happiness because I can't reach it any other way. It's not the inability to do something, it's the fact that something as insignificant as your shell guides your life. That's the worst part. You are what you look like in today's society, like it or not. I appreciate your response.

I really don't need any more confirmation anons, but thanks.

Lol real talk man. In America is is super common for couples to have a super ugly person in one side of it. Hell I personally know ugly ass dudes with no money who are saying/married to girls waaay out of their league. Learn to talk to girls man, alot of girls will forgive looks if you can charm then otherwise. If you walk up to them like you're already defeated then they won't pick you up to fuck you and if you don't walk up to them them no shit they won't pay attention to you.

fuck off and feel sorry for yourself somewhere else. You want advice or not? If you post a pic we can tell you how to improve.

>it's all money from there. It's still pathetic I will have to buy my happiness

I'm not saying marry a golddigger or fuck a different prostitute every day...
Money and Power are at least as attractive to women as a sixpack is. Plus good job -> confidence (if you're doing it right at least)