Pass me nudes from your gf, sis or mother

pass me nudes from your gf, sis or mother.

mom

Yea, found you again! Your mom is hot. Do you and your Dad really post her?

thanks and yes, we both post her

How dude, what's the story?

scrolling Sup Forums saw mom's pics, figured out it was Dad posting them, searched and found them on our home network, tried postin them my self one time, got ratted out by some btard, had a long talk with dad as a result, we came to a agreement. here we are

my sisters. have them all nude. which do you want to see first? what would you do to her?

where'd you go OP?

middle one, what ever I could

Your Dad sounds pretty cool, got any pics of her taking dick? I think my old man would just kill me if I did that

would you let my sisters help you out? how would you fuck her?

holy fuck

Need FB of the one all the way to the right plz

So what's it like knowing guys are fappin to your mom?

all please

they are both pretty cool, although I have to admit, I was mind blown when I found the pics. i mean I know they have sex and stuff, but to find out your mom really gets into it takes awhile to get used to

ehhhhhhhh... fapping?

what's your dad think? he knows you're fapping to your mom.

how fucked up is your home life

what would you do to them? tell me and ill post more

like i said here it takes some time to get used to but as I have seen here "i have the wierdest boner"

this...

I wouldn't mind fuCking your sisters in the ass

Left fuck in the ass ,Right face, middle tits

Nothing, I just wanna fap. FB pics are my fetish

fb plz

ass, throat, pussy? who gets what? why?

sure, I would love to rip off the suit and pin her legs behind her ears and tear up that pussy

The one on the right, please. I'd buy her dinner and listen to her talk about her hopes and dreams.

any ass pics of your mom

want to hear how you would use and abuse her not wine and dine. what next? be rough with them and ill keep posting. make them share

the dick makes it better

Dad is cool with it, when he found out he asked me why didn't you come to me? question and then asked if I had any questions about anything, he's been ok with it, don't know what else to say

The one on the left needs a good tatty duck. The middle one needs a facial. And I'm fairly certain the one on the right prefers it in the ass.

Makes sense, I mean what else is he going to say/do? It's one of the most basic things we do as humans. Nothing wrong with it.

the middle ill rip of her clothes and tight er up smack her ass till its blue and fuck her in the ass like im donkey kong

like this?

>slap her face
>i forced her to stay down in bed
>feature her clothes
>bite her boobs
>i forced her to suck my dick
>slap her face again
>slap her ass
>penetrate her vagina and ass hole
>i finish cumming in her face and slap again.

Text her to get some tits and pussy shot fags

true,

Why would I want to have nudes of my sister or mom? Gross

the one on the right strangles me while I brush her hair and then I handcuff her to the oven and fuck her tight asshole

gfs boobs

Don't care how you got them, just glad you got them, your mom looms good with a dick in her mouth keep posting

keep going for more. be rougher. make them fuck each other while you degrade them. i still have the really good ones. reply to the group pic if u can

> (OP)
Damn dude, that's your mom?

gfs ass

i've seen your mom and sis, I wouldn't want them either

damn keep going

any other questions/requests?

does your mom know you both post the pics?

full

Any fucking?

according to dad, she doesn't, and I guarantee I ain't going to ask her lol

Are you gonna try to fuck your mom?

Who would pass up young dick?

Yowser keep going

Not really a good pic but it is some fresh oc.

more?

to be honest, don't want to fuck her, have wondered about her oral skill however, I just think it's cool my folks have a good time

MOAR OF DAT ASS

whats her name

gonna fuck her tonight, i'll take some new pictures and hope this thread is still alive by night time >:D

flat is justice (?

why are you lying

forgot pic

Off my Dad I pad

not lying

Yes you are. I wanna fuck your mom, you think I believe that you don't? And if you don't, I'll find out who she is, cuck your dad, and make you watch.

My mom
Most?

You are a prince op, post anything. Does she do anal?

Girlfriend

jessi slaughter?

am i the only one who thinks this is extremely fucked up? that dude is jacking it to pics of his own mother and his dad knows that, and in addition to that, they both post the pics on the internet?

i mean thats screwed the fuck up dude, seriously

Nope

At least kid in above file stole pic from old man's I Pad lol

Glad you want to, but you'd have to take that up with Dad. And whether it makes sense or not, I find the idea of a blowjob from mom hotter than fucking her

another thread ruined with this ugly ass bitch

da tru mah niggah

you are certainly welcome to your opinion.

I don't have to take shit up with your dad. I will BE your dad, you fucking kike

yes

Id take the middle. I would first make her swallow my dick. Balls deep. I want her throat slime all over my dick.

source?

More! She's beautiful!

Fantastic

girlfriend, rate pls

Got dox

Who wants

What should I do with it?

8.5 good

major QT

??? Idk what that means

Dump

She didnt let me take a good pic...

Do you have more of the middle one?

ok, it's not really my gf, it's my friend's gf, he shared her pic with me not knowing i like her too

Sure then dump