EY YO AMERICANS, NEED TRIP ADVISE!

EY YO AMERICANS, NEED TRIP ADVISE!

Swedish 26yo here, going to the USA for 3w in September with gf.

Trip plans:
>Fly to San francisco, stay 4 day
>Drive to LA
>Stay in LA overnight, cuz fuck LA
>Fly to Austin, stay 4 days
>Drive to New Orleans, Stay 3-4days
>Fly to NY, stay 1 week

Total duration of trip, appr. 3-4 weeks

Good plan? Shit plan?

Yes i know, sweden is a muslim shithole etc

I hate Swedes. I am American. You are not welcome here.

San Fran LA and NY are god damned cesspools of niggers and faggots. Can't say for Austin, and New Orleans is pretty nice.

Stop in Colorado and say what up

Isnt Colorado expensive as shit?

>San Fran LA and NY are god damned cesspools of niggers and faggots.

>New Orleans is pretty nice.

If you don't like LA why go? Why not go to somewhere like DC or Philadelphia?

Why you no Vegas?

Heard the drive from SF to LA is worth it. + the only things worth seeing there is venice beach and the sign.. Am i wrong?

Vegas in september? ill burn to bits if i step outside

Are you going for the American experience or do you just want to see tourist destinations and landmarks?

you do not want to go through the airport that many times.

Security wait times are shitty. They are historically bad this year.

Post your gf's tits

bit of column A, bit of column B. Mostly looking forward to Austin, heard nice things about it in regards to "the american experience". Cool people, parties etc.

NY and SF are more for the girl, she wants to buy shit. I'd love to barbecue with tennessee rednecks and talk about how the country is going to shit

Guys, where are your manners

We need pics of GF for identification purposes and obtaining the correct visa

seriously fuck texas go camping in the uintas for 4 days instead

I did a 3 weeks westcoast trip with my gf this May.

That's what we did:

>Fly to SF, get rental car
>Stay 2 nights in SF
>Drive to yosemite national park
>Drive to death valley
>Drive to Las Vegas (2 Nights)
>Drive to Grand Canyon
>Drive to Albuquerque (stayed at a friends house 2 nights)
>Drive to White Sands (pretty cool)
>Drive to Tuscon
>Drive to San Diego (1 Night)
>Drive on Hwy 1 to LA (2 Nights)
>Drive on Hwy 1 back to SF

Was a very intense trip and a 4th week would have been nice, but it was still doable.

I would suggest only doing 1 coast those 3 weeks. And the other coast on your next vacation.

>pic related

Cheaper than California, which by the way is America's colon since it stores our "waste." It needs to break off and sink into the abyss already

Well if you want to try and cram as much of america as you can in just a couple of weeks:

San Fran
Any large city in Texas (they aren't really unique and are pretty ugly. It would be better to visit another state)
Bloomington MN (if your gf is serious about shopping)
New Orleans
New York
Memphis (Deep south and a bunch of tourist stuff dealing with the Civil War)
Philadelphia
DC

If you really want a well rounded view of America, a stop at somewhere like Little Big Horn or the badlands.

wtf is worth seeing in Austin Texas

where you from? cool overall?

Sounds wicked, but the girl isnt a fan of sleeping in motels etc. I think this trip will be half-assed, and il convince her to do a real roadtrip sometime.

Whats there to do in Albuquerque except visit places where they have shot breaking bad?

Tips on what to do in SF?
what did u do in LA? can u recommend anything?

austin is a great city man do some research. its not a redneck hicktown at all
heard of south by southwest?
its like portland meets denver meets new orleans

THIS.

Isnt washington a shithole? thats what i heard atleast... + ive seen the wire

Bloomington? whats special in regards of shopping? whats there that u cant get in NY?

Dont trust cheap drug dealer's.
Dont buy bart tickets from strangers
Dont go anywhere dangerous by youself.
Im an oaklandfag
Also have fun user
P.S there is aleats alot of traffic in sf

Austria.

Yes it was awesome. By far my best vacation yet (also first time in the US.).

In 1-2 years we are doing the east coast in autumn (google Indian summer) should be pretty nice.

dunno, a couple of friends were there, and they loved the music scene. Lot of cool youths who showed them a nice time. Dunno if they loved it solely on that, or if the city etc was nice aswell

I am from California, lived all over it. if you like to drive take Highway 1 all the way down. It takes way longer but people travel from all over the world to drive it. It's beautiful and fun if you are a car guy. Just don't fuck with my canyon runs by driving slow as shit.

Not a bad plan. Skip going to Time Square in Manhattan. It's just a tourist dump, there are way cooler things all over the city. Do your research on restaurants for New Orleans and NY. If you're nearby in NY, go to Max Brenner. NY location best location.

highway 1? how long does it take approximately from SF-LA? google says around 7h

Max Brenner? chocolate bar? gf would love that fucking shit

Bloomington is more for the experience of shopping at the nation's largest mall.

Washington has some bad parts, but it is my no means a shithole. The capital and all the memorials and political buildings are a great stop for a US tour.

Yeah, it's fucking amazing. A little pricey, but not too bad.

>Fly to San Francisco
Have run ins with blacks and or mexicans
>Drive to LA
Have run ins with blacks and or mexicans + traffic+road rage (the 101 is a scenic drive and but longer than driving the 99 or 5 so it's a toss up)
>Fly to Austin
Have run ins with drunk blacks, drunk mexicans, drunk rednecks
>Drive to New Orleans
Have run ins with blacks and hurricanes
>Fly to NY
Have run ins with everyone but at least you'll feel at home when the Lizzie's start fucking with you.

Im definetly visiting washington at some point in my life, but probably not this time due to the pressure of time.

(He's been saying that ever since he saw the new Tarzan movie.)

Finally, a euro who understands the us is really big. Usually I see brit fags who come to the east coast and think they can go to LA "for a day" or drive to Miami from nyc.

Seems like a good plan to me. Try not to get shot, unless you want the full experience. Remember in the US if it looks sketchy, it is.

It's about that. Highway 1 is a famous coastal highway google it for pictures

ABQ: Well yeah I'm a huge BB fan and we also went up the sandia peak (really cool) and stopped by the abq zoo which was also nice.

In SF: Be sure to rent a bike for 1 or 2 days!!! Trust me it will be a blessing. We rented one near fisherman's wharf and also biked over the golden gate which was a lovely experience. If you decide to drive over the bridge by car be prepared for hours of traffic jams.

LA: I expected more tbh. Hollywood and Venice Beach are must sees, and be sure to drive up to the griffith observatory. Astonishing views.

Better ideas?

7 hours under the best possible conditions with no break... sure. Plan on it being a full day alone that starts in the early morning and ends in the evening. Enjoy the little shops and restaurants and stop to see the beaches. I look forward to driving this trip once or twice a year. I drive from Humboldt to LA and it takes me about 18 hours.

If you're in SF and you're driving to LA. . .it is worth swinging through Yosemite.

Like, really, really worth it.

prob that what my friend meant when he recommended the trip, also the only reason prob why were even going to LA, for the drive

fucking A, rent bikes! thats the sort of inside shit Im looking for.

Regarding LA thats what ive heard too... see the sign, see the beach, leave basically...

Yosemite is on my to-do list before i die.. but i dont want it to be a "lets go there and then leave"...i wanna camp in yosemite, like a week... and thats not a gf trip, but a guys trip

Also: most motels were pretty nice. We always checked on booking.com the day before and tried to get motels with good ratings. They were always clean and nice. And we definitely had hotels (e.g. the first one in SF) which were more unpleasant than some of the motels.

Go to Vegas

Go to Chicago you fuckin faggot

Honestly? Go see some of the natural wonder shit the US has to offer. It sounds gay as fuck but the Grand Canyon, Yosemite, any of the smaller quieter towns on the central California Coast. I live in California and have spent time in San Fran and LA, they're both filled with bums and assholes, I was stationed in Texas and have been to Austin numerous times for southxsouthwest filled with a mix of cool music lover types, drunk frat boys and thug fuckers looking for easy marks.

Maybe it's because I've mellowed out a lot since I got out of the military but I just have no need for large groups of assholes and would rather spend my time hunting, fishing, hiking. The same booze you have in Sweden is the same booze you'll find here, same with the music, and the same with the assholes. The only difference will be the language people will be telling you to fuck off in.

If you must visit L.A. (which was populated by New Yorkers so obnoxious they were kicked out of NYC), at least drive down the Coast Highway. That way you'll get to see some nice coastline and even visit Solvang. (Take pictures, they won't believe you back home.)

If you like geology, try to spend a few days around St George, Utah, with a rental car. The people there are Mormons but the area is even more interesting than the Grand Canyon.

Hope your trip goes well friend. Sounds like you already know what you want to do, hope you have a good time

OP here, thanks for the help guys, gonna go do something productive

i know it'll be hard for you being a swede and all but avoid niggers

>swede
>san francisco
>confirmed hippie stereotype
get the cuck outta here fagget

>Fly to San francisco, stay 4 day
Get shot
>Stay in LA overnight, cuz fuck LA
Get shot
>Fly to Austin, stay 4 days
Get shot
>Drive to New Orleans, Stay 3-4days
Get shot
>Fly to NY, stay 1 week
Get blown the fuck up

Why New Orleans? That place is a shithole. You'd be better off going somewhere else like Colorado (for the weed) or Washington (also for the weed)

>niggers faggots in new York and la
>new Orleans is pretty nice
Wut

>Drive to New Orleans
WHY ARE YOU DRIVING IN MY COUNTRY?!

Good trip but you're spending too much time in NY and SF. I'd fly into SF stay about two days, then LA for a day cause yeah fuck LA. Then I'd drive to San Diego fucking beautiful there. Then fly to El paso, I'm serious, get some good mexican food and walk across the border to Mexico and eat some good food and drink, you won't get killed I promise just don't annoying euro fag. Fly out of el paso to Austin. You can pretty much do everything in Austin in about two days, make sure you float down the Guadalupe river. Then Nola is good again you can do everything in two days.. then go to DC stay about a day doing touristy shit. Then take amtrack to NYC.

get fucking stabbed and your gf kidnapped and found in a trash can 3 days later have fun my viking friend

Come to Florida. Fuck NYC and LA. Check out Pensacola Beach, Destin, Miami, The Keys

Sweed bro, definitely recomend getting a little stoney and walking through golden gate park. Its one of my favorite activities to do in sf.

Go to Miami instead of new Orleans or try to go to Cuba for a couple days it's dope as funk there