Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

I am idit

because I don't want to

cause i have gw instead

Pedo

Cause im not a raging 12 year old.

Because I like good games

because video games are for losers

Currently playing WoW.

You know, a game that requires actual skill.

Liar.

Because SMITE is better.

>playing wow
>skill
Pick 1. There's a reason league is one of the most popular esports in the world and wow is played by fat lonely neckbeards attempting to escape their sad existences.

Because SMITE is a better game.

Because SMITE is a much better game.

Lel

Laughed. Try the battle net on WC3 where you actually need to macro and multitask instead of buying clothes for your hero like barbie. Skill is being tested there

Currently LMAOing at you now haha.

>LoL
>4 skills
>1 world
>small number of items
>1 possible build

meanwhile

>WoW
>tons of skills
>massive world, multiple bgs and arenas and raids
>shit load of items offering maximum stat customization
>multiple talent trees

>click something and they attack

kek every RTS in a nutshell

this

and this.

but i'm not going to play anything non-fps moba. overwatch for now, but that one won't ever be competitive. i mean, look at that lag and 20Hz ridiculousness.

DotA 2

because every time i try i just get irritated and quit instead of having fun

>not 12
>breath doesn't smell like cum
>neither do my farts
>not a virgin

MOBAs are games for ADHD tweens with mommy's debit card.

>Click something and they attack
>Die
Man, you sure are good at things; That explains WoW pretty well.

I pIay but want to stop, anybody want a gold 5 NA account w/ tons of skins? post skype

-toxic comunity
-only 1 map to play in
-stupid champs op & the rest useless
etc

Because I'm playing Overwatch.

Because after season 2-3 that shit went to absolute hell. Plus it gets boring after a while, same map every single fucking game over and over and over and over again.

>played in beta
>made it as high as gold 2
>mainly jungle or support

Best answer

>Bastion cancer master race reporting

Because I'll be playing "outside" in about 10 minutes, I bought the "beer in the park" expansion, I can't wait to try it out.

because its no longer a cool new thing that all the cool kids do

You do what you wanna do, I'll do what I wanna do.

Moved to University, have to build a PC

Buy an Alienware. They look cool.

Aren't they overpriced?

because it's jewish poop

I'm waiting the Smite patch notes, the new gos Erlang Shen will be announced today!

Poor fag that never had a good desktop to play on so i have nearly 0 skill in pc gaming...ive tried on a friends computer but so ised to console controls that im absolutely shit with a keyboard.

I cant even type normal my average speed is 19 words/minute and i 1 finger type.

Even now, im on a mobile device because im more used to it than a pc keyboard so i can text faster...

How can/should i train myself/practice to become at least an average pc gamer? Im tired of getting shit for playing console. And what computer an display should i get? I now have a good job and can afford it.

>Alienware is overpriced!
>Goes on to spends 3k building a pc

Because i can;t buy soul stealer vayne therefore I can;t be a vayne one trick anymore

Its overprced for how shitty it is as a gaming computer...its just the name brand

my doctor said its bad for my health

Then buy cyber power or Origin.

>be me
>be 21 in shit job
>play lol everynight
>become tired constantly
>clicking intensifies
>gf complains I'm always tired and just want to play lol
>"fuck her what does she know"
>clicking intensifies
>gf leaves me
>can't afford the rent any more.
>sell everything, ps4, bed (I only need the mattress)
>clicking intensifies
>get evicted because have nothing else to sell
>move back in with parents
>become depressed and stop showering
>clicking intensifies
>lose job
>parents yelling at me to get new job and go to therapy
>"What do they know"
>family begin to resent me.
>clicking intensifies
>5th fap of the day and log on to lol
>get killed first time in the match after 30min
>"oh my god faggot stop feeding the enemy team n00b"
>clicking stops
>destroy shitty laptop in fit of rage
>go to therapist, sort life out, new job, move out, new hot gf.
>log back onto Sup Forums to see what's going on
>faggot OP
>"whyaren'tyouplayinglol"
>lots of good natures comments many lols much fun
>voice in my head "why don't I check out lol to see how it is?"
>FUCK!

>i'm not 12
>dying game
>developer did poor design choices lately
>owned by chinese conglomerate Tencent
>shit-tier community
>boring as fuck, too teamplay-oriented
>...

>too teamplay-oriented
Holy shit nigger are you poppin pills?

i've played lol since pre alpha up until the beginning of the current season, always have been low Diamond.
compared to how it used to be and now, lol is closer to hots right now than it is to season 3 lol.

fuckin kek

Riot is so sad. Ever since Overwatch has overtaken their shit game they have been spamming this board with "who do you main in league of legends!!! PLEASE PLAY OUR GAME STILL!!!"

Fuck off you shills, your game is shit and you deserve it. Maybe you should have listened to your customers and not shit all over em with chromas and other money grabbing tactics. And maybe you shouldn't have put shit off for literal years and years cause you were too lazy since you had no competition.

Fuck you

Because LoL is for nigers. Overwatch is the shit.

Goddamn right.

Used to be amazing, then they got greedy. Plus they sanitize the hell out of everything, Champs that are even slightly powerful in a current meta end up being smacked in the face with a nerfcock until they're shitty again.

Kek

Cause dota2 is entirely free, has all the heroes from the start and lol has too much of a weeb look to it. There's better f2p games.

I prefer hots :/

because the stupid fucking client of theirs doesn't start up properly.
The logo appears, disappears, then nothing.

And I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling and all the stupid tricks including following advice that instructs me to delete files in the game's root folder that don't actually exist for me.

Fuck it and fuck them if they can't make a goddamn client that can actually run.
I just don't care about getting stunlocked enough i guess.

Because dota is superior.

>gf gets off work
>comes home to watch some tv
>she wants to cuddle though
>nah I need one more game
>she tells me to wake her up when I'm done so we can move to bedroom
>she usually sleeps awkward and get sore if she sleeps on couch
>yeah sure
>she goes to bed on couch watching tv
>play till like 5 am
>she's still on couch
>oh yeah
>hey time to go to the bed
>"okay"
>she unconsciously walks to the bed
>alarm goes off 15 minutes later
>kek
>she's never been so pissed at me
Almost lost a gf over a night of League. So now I have to limit it.

Who the fuck wants to spend 50 min on the same fucking map all the time. Hots or any other MOBA is better

Overwatc.

Suck a dick, eat shit, and go die.

Riot is a braindead company with a monkey balancing team

This, and they dont give a shit about whats the playerbase wants either, riot is just a bunch of cucks circlejerking over their perishing pile of shit...

It's boring

Also hots is fucking shit, that fucking game is so bad I'm furious just thinking about it

I'm not a chimp

i dont own most of the champs i want to play
riven, vi, yasuo, taliyah, diana, mordekaiser, fizz, etc.
all i have that i can have fun with is fucking taric and every adc is retarded

actually played one round this year with my judgement kayle.... i now have enough salt to last me a lifetime

Didn't played this game for like 2 months and im glad about it.

/endthread

seriously though, all these reasons are exactly why i quit. i dunno how anyone can put up with this longer than a year. the game is so cancerous its not even funny. like 60-70% of the time playing is spent pissed off because of bad or annoying teamates

because im playing other stuff and i dont want to

this. game became unplayable after season 2. the whole thing with making whoever has the highest HP overpower the game is garbage. plus the blatant fact that like half the champ roster is nerfed to be obsolete (see twitch) is a fucking joke

moar??

Patch 6.13 broke my league of legends - reinstalling it now:/

>Why does he have 7 eyes
He doesn't. Those are just the goggle he uses for reading.

you can buy an out of box pc from frys for like 400-500 bucks that can play most games. it wont be amazing and youll prob have to lower graphic settings a little, but its better than nothing. or build your own for like 700-900 and not have to worry about shit for at least 5+years

its rage enducing because you have to rely too much on incompetent fucktards not to be completely retarded. you used to be able to hyper carry with ADs but they nerfed that so now youre even more reliant on the fucktards. its not worth the stress. theres way better games out there

they put off creating other maps and having reverse maps for topside teams for years and years till people got bored/sick of it. they promised us flipped map view for topside over 5 years ago and still not a goddamn thing about it has come out. all they care about is milking new champ sales every month. theyre milking it until it inevitably dies

client hasnt worked right since day 1. constantly disconnects. and the new client doesnt reconnect anymore, so you literally have to reboot the entire game then get hit with a leaver penalty for THEIR client being a piece of shit. they already said it would require too much effort to make a new client because it would require starting from scratch.

this. so fucking boring. the reason they remove all new game modes is because they know goddamn well that the community would much rather play literally anything else than normal 5v5 anymore.

have you ever watched their balancing teams interviews? they are literally the most fucktarded betavirgin faggots ever. they try to use complicated wording to make their useless balancing sound more complicated and detrimental than it really is. i hate them

another reason i quit. it takes so fucking long to earn LP to buy champs, that you eventually just get bored and quit from lack of diversity. meanwhile every other MOBA gives you all the champsfree

because its not first person

/thread

Yi is a Jedi. Your argument are irrelevant.

>I like to restrict my vision

Yes please daddy email : [email protected]

Cause every person I know IRL is like, overemotional and autisic
>Chill at friends house
>He playin league, Im playing Arma or undertale or some shit
>he loses one round
>he loses two rounds
>basically he gets in a losing streak
>he looks super depressed
>"Whats wrong?"
>Looks at me, says, "I AM NO GOOD AT ANYTHING LEAVE ME ALONE"
>"Calm down bruh, just a game, lets head out or something for a bit"
>"No, I don't deserve anyone to hang out with me, just leave"
>wow.jpg

Everyone i know irl that plays league*

Just tell him to play meta champs. It's not hard to ride all the way to diamond when you're in control of a flavor of the month champ. It's what I did with Darius.