ITT we post girls we know and other anons yell you how they'd fuck them

ITT we post girls we know and other anons yell you how they'd fuck them

Pls, i want to know it

What would you do to right?

i would put my cock between her toes and fuck them till i spray a huge load all over her body and face
any moar of her?

Tie her arms up, put her on her knee's and fuck her mouth deep and fast until her pretty makeup begins to fall and smudge, then bend her over, place a vibrator on her clit and leave her there so she keeps cumming, when shes crying for it to stop, I'll pick her up and fuck her till her little cunt bleeds.
Take her out, get her drunk, finger her under the table making sure she screams and moans so the others around us can hear what a dirty little slut she is, make her then suck my cock under the table and get out those beautiful looking tits and wank me off with them.

Anyone?

WITH MY PENIS

Make them scissor each other while I jerk off on both of their small tits

Reply for reply?

Fuck her doggystyle, switch to oral and finish between her tits.

Gag her on my cock, cum deep in her neck, and finger her till she cums and screams.

I'd hogtie her and throat fuck her until she passed out. When she comes to, shell do it with my cock in her tight little asshole.

Fuck she's got some nice tits I bet.

Would love to gag her mouth shut, fuck those beautiful tits then fuck her little cunt and cum inside while choking her.

Want more?

Wife's sister.

That'd be great! Cheers user

Just doing my duty to this little slut

Disgrace these 2 please Sup Forums

holy shit, post moar

I'd start by bending her over the couch while I work her nipples and pussy from behind. Once she's loosened up, I'll let her ride me while I slap her ass red.

the things I would do to her...

She's a little whore she'd love it, she enjoys being dominated and thrown around.

The girl in your picture looks like she enjoys taking alot of cock, would love to rip that shirt off and fuck those nice tits, bend her over and rail her from the behind till she starts to either cry or want me to put it in her ass instead.

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

Hold her under water while me and another guy rape her. I'd be in her pussy and he'd be in her mouth as she chokes, gasping for air when we bring her up every now and then for air. After we fill her with cum, hold her under until she expires

Make her suck on the tip of my dick hands free until I cum in her mouth while the head of my dick is pressed up against a cheek making it distend

Push her up against her mirror, pull down her panties and slowly push my hard cock into her tight ass as she gasps and squirms trying to make it hurt less. Turn around, push her to the floor, my dick still inside her. The weight of me falling on her knocks the breath out of her as I lay on her and fuck her hard, filling her ass up with my dick and cum

cheers

She goes off exploring from her family. I follow her and as she ends up going into a cave I follow her in, come up behind her with my hard dick out, then smash her head off a rock. I take off her clothes and and her panties in my pocket, take photos of her laying there naked, then roll her onto her back and force my hard dick down her throat and brutally violate her while playing with her pussy until I cum into her mouth against her left cheek

Gag her, and clothespins on her nipples, toy her pussy until she begs me to fuck her. Take the gag out, use her spit to lube up my cock and fuck her ass until I'm ready to cum, then cum balls deep in her whore cunt.

Push her head into her sand while I pull down her panties. Keep her pinned down with my entire body as I slowly move up her body and slowly push my hard cock into her ass while she squirms around. Then I just go hard and brutally fuck her ass until I make it gape and cum inside her

reply for replies ?

Choke her until shes limp, then drag her by her hair to her bedroom. Take off all her clothes, put her face down on her bed, spread her legs and fuck her pussy from behind bare back while pulling on her hair as she lays there crying, begging me to stop and not cum inside her. I slap her ass a few times, take my dick out of her pussy, stick it in her ass and cum hard

Throat Fuck her until that mascara runs all down her face. Butt Fuck her until she cries. Cum all over her face.

she aint old enough surely

Tie her to the bed, tease her with dipping my cock in and out of her pussy and dragging my tip around her clit, when she least expects it ram it all the way in and rail her while she screams and shakes as I watch her eyes roll back, I'll pound her till she squirts on my cock, I'll then drag her by her hair and make her suck her cum off my cock and fuck those beautiful tits until I finally bend her over, pull her hair and cum in her ass.

Mine

Lick her sweet honey pot until she cumshot all over my tongue. Dip my dick in that wet cunt to lube it up. Then ass Fuck her until satisfied.

Get her drunk and take her back to her hotel room. She passes out on the bed, but that won't stop me. I dangle her head over the side of the bed and push my hard cock down her throat and give it a few hard thrusts while I'm undoing her bikini bottoms. As I'm pumping her throat, her bikini top rubs up exposing her tits which feel good against my skin.

I stop, move between her legs and slowly push my cock deep inside her. I slowly fuck her making it last until I can't hold my cum any longer and fill her pussy.

In front of a mirror, so she can see her agony as I wrap my hands around her tight torso and slam her ass until she begs me to stop. I oblige and proceed to fuck her dripping wet pussy and cum onto her back, leaving her staring at her sweaty whore face in shame.

nice.
I'd begin by forcing her onto her knees and taking my fat cock in her mouth, i'd tease her by not pushing the length fully down her throat, but when she feels safe I begin to fuck her throat relentlessly, her eyes streaming.once i'm satisfied with her i'll throw her onto the bed, get her legs around my shoulders and fuck her so deep she'd lose all control

Rip her fucking shirt off. Make her watch me stroke my big cock. Then she sits on it while I bit those titties. I finish while she rides me with her ass.

I follow her home from the gym one evening. I wait outside hidden out of sight until I see all the lights go off. I wait a couple of hours, then break into her house. She home alone, perfect. I strip off, my hard dick bouncing in front of me as I go up the stairs. I find her bedroom, sneak in and put a pillow over her face and straddle her. Her squirming and wriggling against my hard dick and balls feels good. I wait until she's just passed out, then take off her PJs. I rub my hard cock against her pussy while sucking and biting on her tits, swapping to her mouth, sticking my tongue deep in and playing with her tongue. I can't wait any more. I move the head of my hard cock to her pussy enterance, then push it in hard. I hold in in for a moment, feeling her pussy twitch and try and push my shaft out, then slowly start to fuck her. I get faster and faster, pulling on her hair and violently shaking her head around as her tits bounce around. I fully lay down on top of her so I can feel her skin against mine as I pound her, then I cum hard, deep inside her tightness.

Find her drunk walking around looking for her way home in a park at night. Take her into the bushes and use her mouth like a flesh light, drool and pre cum running down her chin onto her tits as I push the head of my cock against her left cheek making it bulge as I cum

She would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and she would have her back to me and I would take that loofah thing and kinda soap up her back rub it all over her, get her to relax, hot water and you know, she’d feel the tension drain out of her and she would still be with her back to me then I would kinda’ put my arm — it’s one of those mitts, those loofah mitts you know, so I got my hands in it…and I would put it around front, kinda’ rub her tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage her boobs, get her nipples really hard…’cuz I like that and she have really spectacular boobs. So anyway I’d be rubbing her big boobs and getting her nipples really hard, kinda’ kissing her neck from behind. And then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I’d just put it on her pussy but she’d have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business.

Break her finger, then fuck her ass hard while shes pushed up against the wall crying until I cum inside her. Wipe my dick off on her face

Grab her by the hair into those bushes. She goes to her knees. I push her head back and forth. I rip her skirt and Fuck her on the ground. I notice we have a man watching us stroking. He gets a turn. With the slot and finishes in her cunt.

I drag her, gagged and struggling, to a clearing in the woods, my cock growing harder with each step. I lay atop her and kiss her, her squirming against me only making me harder. She starts screaming as I move my hands down her tight tummy to her tight, pretty snatch. I rip her panties off, gag her, and drill her pussy mercilessly until I cum inside. I take her panties out of her mouth, wipe her pussy, and put them back in.

Rape her on a secluded section of beach when shes on holiday. Ripping her pussy apart and biting down on her tits while she cries, begging me to stop as I bruise and rip her pussy with my hard cock until I cum inside her. Then wipe my dick off on her face before kicking her in the face until she passes out

break into her room and choke her until she passes out, then tie her up and fuck her pussy and fill her with cum. leave her and repeat every hour.

Hold her under water while me and another guy rape her. I'd be in her pussy and he'd be in her mouth as she chokes, gasping for air when we bring her up every now and then for air. After we fill her with cum, hold her under until she expires

you walk by and see this. what do you do?

i'd be under the table fingering her and eating her out making her wrigle a bit. you'd ask her what's the matter and she'd say she needs to go to the bathroom.
I'd follow her into the bathroom where she is waiting in one of the stalls, skirt up, leaning over the cistern i'd go to uck her cunt but she'd grab my cock and move it to her ass. i'd start fucking her in the ass making her moan and shout, everyone in the resturan can here her in the bathroom. she's fingerfuck herself till she squited. i'd cum in her asshole and leave her to go back to your date, you see cum running down her legs as she walks back to the table

Take her to church every Sunday and Fuck her in the parking lot. I always finish in her mouth. I want her to taste that pussy.

can I see some more skin?

Her

right please

Tazer her until shes unconscious on the floor. Take her into a store room and hang her upside down, her mouth at my dick level. Her mouth fallen open, I thrust my hard cock up inside her mouth and throat. Throat fuck her while playing with her pussy her until I cum hard.

Take her down, hog tie her from the ceiling, wait a bit then swap between fucking her pussy and and ass until I cum deep in her bruised and ripped pussy.

Bend her over the table, pulling her hair as I penetrate her virgin asshole. Onlookers laugh at her and call her a slut, spitting on her face. When I'm very satisfied with her ass, I drag her to her knees and skullfuck her until I cum down her throat.

Tie her bent over to that fence. Slowly and repeatedly ass rape her. Until I cum. Then watch as people take turns.

Id strip her naked in that field taking pictures the whole time. I tell her if she screams I'll send them to every guy in her phone. Once I've reached my limit and cum deep inside her pussy, I'd take her clothes and leave her there to try and find a ride home. I'd then go to the closest biker bar and tell them where they can find free pussy. I assume she wouldn't ever be found.

Good replies get nudes and replies

How anons?