Kanye West General (No asshurt screechers allowed)

Kanye is the greatest artist in American history. This is coming from a Trump voter who thinks all who worship false gods should be hanged. I don't think he had a nervous breakdown. I think going to the hospital is just something he had to do to get out of doing the rest of his tour.

His next album is going to be GOAT.

Why is Drake, who's song is literally the music you hear when you're on hold, compared to his cutting edge art?

Here's the thing. Drake is a satan-worshiping cuckold who's music is worships death, and Kanye is a Christian who makes music to worship life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSeX30XJc6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

grow up

TLOP>Y>MBDTF>S>8>G>LR>TCD

So young, he had so many ideas in the works. Who would've thought he'd create such masterpiece albums

Just as delusional as their hero...

"S"

ITT: shit

i wasnt expecting these feelios

agree with the drake denouncement here, his shit is so fucking boring and derivative, literally anything he has ever made has been done better elsewhere

Late Registration > Graduation > MBDTF > Dropout > Yeezus > 808s > TLoP

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY

dont worry f@m

we're get thru this together

808s (personal favorite) >MBDTF> LR > The life of pablo> G > college d> yeezus

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

Does Kanye practice Esoteric Kekism?

CONSPIRACY:
Jay Z is speculated to be deep in the illuminati,
mostly liked by the media.
Kanye is open about his religion,
shat on by the media.
KANYE TO BE KILLED?
ANOTHER TUPAC, DID HE SAY TOO MUCH?

the fuck? musically retarded faggots much

Nah, Kanye calling out Jay Z means if Kanye goes down they all go down.

i remember when i was 12 too

I'm actually scared he might die this year.

Either declared dead by suicide with two bullet holes in his head or in a car accident.

>Growing up and not acting like a dumb child means going on Reddit
You literally just complimented Reddit, dumbass.

Drake is also jewish.

I file judaism under satanist cults

>TLOP>Y
>Put your head down get out of the car

Yeah it is, just a reminder of this pure (((coincidence))).

I can't tell if this is satire.
Kanye doesn't hold a candle to Jay Z.
You might not like Jay's music, but you can't argue his fame, influence, or power. The dude gets the attention of the president.

Yeezus is good but the music on TLOP is way better

gtfo youtube.com/watch?v=kSeX30XJc6Q

>This is coming from a Trump voter who thinks all who worship false gods should be hanged.
So anyone who isn't an atheist should be hanged?

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. You don’t hate or want to destroy white men. That’s a code word. The truth is you hate anyone who doesn’t carry their sins with them the way you do. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. Jesus forgives the sins of those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

>Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit
Satan doesn't exist.
>Go be a little self-worshiping libtard
Jokes on you, I hate myself

Satan is a concept bud. It's all objectively explainable. The forces and laws of the world are unalterable by the world. They come from an outside source. If you think you control these forces, you worship yourself. If you think the control is held by an outside source, then you worship Jesus.

Do we know if it was him or Live Nation that canceled the tour?

holy fucking shit dude

TLOP was soft compared to Yeezus. See, I don't listen to Kanye because I really appreciate how spiritually mature he is (in saying this, I imply I felt TLOP was preachy); I listen to Kanye because he's so bombastic. It's a great "don't give a fuck" album. One should never surrender to something as banal as a monotheistic religion.
>Athis meme
Considering the sound in general, rather than the artistic message (which I felt in TLOP to be unfortunately humble), I also felt there were more heart-thump moments in Yeezus. Kanye's not a musician, he's a prophet, and when it's so easy to assume what he's a prophet of the whitewash North American God concept, I lose interest pretty quickly

Also fuck new Chance

Yeezus! Look at the title. I'd say Yeezus is about Kanye trying to be above Jesus. Jumping up and down like a kid saying he's the boss.

TLOP is a lot more about his honest struggles.

This whole story seems sketchy.

I have hard time believing a millionaire celebrity would use housecalldoctorla.com

Kanye was always trash

Everyone's flawed. What's your point faggot?

Fuck Jesus. I'd say that it's more than a try on Yeezus. Never has the bible beckoned a head-bob of that caliber.

You could say that it's immature or unethical of him to put such faith in himself, but that's been his game from the beginning, and I hate that he would surrender that authority to anything other than himself, which he had been demonstrating can do anything it puts its mind to.

TLOP is flagellation. Yeezus is ascendance.

You cant appreciate TLOP because of the lies that you tell yourself

Hey MORANS, he isn't crazy

if he wants to cancel his tour without buying out his contract he has to be hospitalized

he's crazy, but not crazy crazy

it's why so many celebs get checked into hospitals for "being exhausted" or dumb shit like that

>Kanye doesn't hold a candle to Jay Z.

Kanye surpassed Jay years ago

bait.

They're not lies. With TLOP, you're making the decision to listen to some Gospel pseudo-psychedelia stuff. There are artists who handle the psychedelia much better than Kanye. Epiphany is not his forte. He does what he wants, leading by example, and when the base for his decision-making becomes compromised, so does his integrity.
>TLDR Kanye should lose the false religion hivemind is reel

Not even considering his music, you literally can't deny that he isn't one of the biggest and influential artists in the recent years.
Every one of his albums has influenced current musicians (even outside of Hip-Hop) and has pushed Hip-Hop forward as a genre
Each album is a detailed masterpiece of production (Listen to something like Lost in the World and try and argue that it doesn't take a crazy amount of creativity and talent to produce that), and, especially in his earlier albums, he's proven himself to be a strong conscious rapper with meaningful lyricism (although rapping is probably his weakest attribute).

What would you consider good music?
-Music that is commercially successful (arguable on this board desu)
-Music that is unique in its genre and sounds different from its predecessors
-Music that changes the shape of a genre and influences further music/artists within that genre

Kanye pretty much checks every box, this board is full of contrarians who shoot down commercially successful artists, or artists that can appeal to casual and attentive listeners, and promote lesser known albums to the extent that they can be considered overrated here.

If you can't enjoy any of Kanye's work, it's because you either don't like Hip-Hop (and dismissing an entire genre is a pretty ignorant thing to do), you dislike Kanye because of how he's portrayed in the media (we're aren't arguing about whether he's a narcissist, an egomaniac, an asshole, etc., we're talking about the quality of his releases), or you just dislike anything that has gained commercial success with the current generation.

If you don't consider my opinion to carry much weight, just take the opinion of so many famous musicians who applaud Kanye. Hell, even Lou Reed can't deny his talent
>"The guy really, really, really is talented. He’s really trying to raise the bar. No one’s near doing what he’s doing, it’s not even on the same planet"

His College Dropout album and Late Registration basically helped end gangster rap and start a new era of mainstream hip hop that began exploring new inspirations and context.
Each album pushed new boundaries, even if just in terms of mainstream music. Regardless of what you think of it, what other album of the genre can be compared to TLoP in likeness?
808s and Heartbreaks helped start a more emotional style of hip hop and RnB and is one of the main reasons artist such as Drake, The Weeknd, Kid Cudi, and Chance can even exist. The latter two even straight up citing Kanye as their greatest inspirations.
He has a knack for finding and putting on young aspiring youth and propelling them to the center of the music, fashion and social media world towards great commercial success, despite their critic reviews. (Desiigner, Travis Scott, Ian Conner, Vic Mensa, etc)

He was praised for his production style and heavy influence on pop culture.
He was never considered that great a rapper, but has been known to drop some clever lines and occasional impressive bar in the past.
He also made it acceptable for rappers and hip-hop artists not from the hood/trap or any impoverished urban community to be considered serious artists and not just gimmicky pop entertainers like Vanilla Ice.

His records are pretty solid and he has molded a respectable aesthetic about himself and surrounds himself with good musicians, producers and artists.

Enh you sound underage and autistic but hell, have a (You), kid.

Nah man, it's

Y>MBDTF>LR>CD>808>G>TLOP

thank god this is pasta

it is but im the one who made it

Bud.. the fuck? you dont know music

>Trump voter
>all who worship false gods should be hanged

hang yourself

I miss the bluepilled kanye

Elections arent about voting for a messiah. 80% of christians chose trump

I hope his Trump supporting ass gets shot by Hova killers.

Direct them right at his head.

This is an agreeable list.
>Bud.. the fuck? you dont know music
You have shit taste.