I did it Sup Forums I killed my family, you caused me pain for years and I reached the point of no return today...

I did it Sup Forums I killed my family, you caused me pain for years and I reached the point of no return today. I will never forgive any of you for what you made me into.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c14buJtYSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pics or it didn't happen

We didn't water the soil that your 10 head was growing out of. Don't blame us for your problems, no matter how imaginary they are.

i don't think i have a TV big enough to fit your forehead when your on the news dude.

Nice 4head fag

gtg teletubbies is on

youtube.com/watch?v=8c14buJtYSs

Good work son! Your mother and I are proud of you. Now if you don't mind, we'll lay over here until the coroner comes to collecy us.

I'll post pictures tomorrow once I get somewhere far away. For real I'm sick of you fuckers. What you made me do today is beyond forgiveable. Fuck you Sup Forums

Jump off a bridge

Stop editing my fucking pic faggot

He made you beautiful eggman.

It's a nice haircut you've got there

Nobody can make you do anything.... It's all a choice. Youre the greatest dumbass of all time

Holy shit LOL

I really should rewatch Coad Lyoko

Prove it you faggot

I'm about to cross the border into Canada, nobody but you people know what I've done. I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later my family was killed and I did it.

That's it son run run far away just like that movie Forrest Gump. G, wasn't that a great movie? I was so looking forward to watching the sequel come out next summer but I can't because you killed me. Oh well it was a nice thought anyway. Run Son run!

kys aswell faggot

lol faggot

Oh and you might want to ditch your electronic devices, I hear the FBI can track them, crafty little Feds!

I even heard that sometimes they sign in to these web sites and just fuck with people that say stupid irrational shit!

WHAT THE FUCK DID I IJUST READ

timestamp with pictures fagottttt

Is it summer already?

That guy from superjail

K.
Faggit

What show was dis again?

Nice cosplay

Code lyoko

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks baby

And do a flip

Partialasian has really let herself go.

Proof that eggy isn't completely unnatractive. Hi eyes are nice. Too bad everything else is shit.

>kys

Reminder that you have to be 18+ to post here.

Bro nobody made you do anything, your just a weak human being who should never go this page again after you post pics, your just to weak to try and handle Sup Forums

If you killed your family i hope they fry your ass.

Tits or GTFO

I've been on Sup Forums since before you were born.
They can't fry me if they never catch me

PS I hate you both

That's definitely a fivehead

I ate mine, get on my level

"How do you plead?"
"Not guilty your honour. It was Sup Forums. They MADE me do it. Oh God you've got to believe me!"
"I sentence the accused to forehead years in forehead, with no chance of forehead. What you did was abhorrent, and you must suffer the maximum forehead, applicable by forehead. The public will be far safer knowing one less forehead like you is walking the foreheads. May God have mercy on those poor, innocent foreheads, that you brutally foreheaded."