What is your favorite chord?

What is your favorite chord?

Fmaj9

The ones Brian Wilson messes with

A Major 7

The secret chord

On The Who's cancelled album "Lifehouse" and the universal chord
>the third subplot centers around the young man who runs the Lifehouse itself, a musician named Bobby who attempts to discover the ‘universal chord’ which consists of ‘notes’ from all people on earth, thus constructing a chord for all
>The aforementioned underlying concept of Lifehouse was the construction of Bobby’s universal chord, as performed by The Who. The first phase of the recording sessions for Lifehouse consisted of The Who performing at The Young Vic theatre to an open-door audience, in which the band would interpret the emotions and souls of each individual audience member, to compose that member’s note, thus eventually creating Bobby’s universal chord

mfw

>Being this edgy

Dsus4 if I remember correctly?

Cmajadd9, G6, or d# minor

I really like playing it has a minor

a jazz chord
to say
i rike you

chords are contextual and their function is only apparent in the context of a song.

so i don't have one

also if you don't have perfect pitch then fuck off with naming specific note values

E-Flat Minor-Major 7th

>implying chords don't have qualities of their own

you can't appreciate a droning chord? pleb

that's exactly what i'm implying. the same chord will sound vastly different in two different contexts

III6

Augmented 4th master race

Wouldn't this be pure white noise?

F#m and A#m are my favorite keys, favorite chord is some shoegazey abomination I found

9 8 8 8 9 11

G7alt
Holy fuck its so satisfying in a Bb blues

>9 8 8 8 9 11
Tried it, I love it . I guess it's C#6add9 or something

my man