AOTYSF

Post 2016 albums and charts

This is pretty much the order too

1-5 on top 6-10 on the bottom.

Nice taste my man. personally im not big on AJJ or Diiv though

1/2

2/2

Y'all have bad taste.

Richfag over here showing off. Real talk, I had no idea John Carpenter but out another Lost Themes LP. Definitely going to look for this one later.

nobody cares

Elseq all day

Shit i forgot about Elseq. Fucking good stuff.
eat shit

this

It's a significant step down from the first one but I'm warming up to it

I just have a mediocre job and no car and no kids

The statues by Kevin Barnes brother from of montreal

AOTY

And I'm sure as shit not rich enough to blind buy elseq fucking file

How upset? Eric Prydz, TRD, Wilco, DIIV, AJJ, and Bon Iver all put out shit LPs this year and you plebs ACTUALLY liked them.

That pic sucked

And yes that's a beyonder sketch by Mike zeck

Whats wrong with DIIV and TRD?

DIIV is just mediocre. I liked Oshiin when it first came out but it got worse and worse for me every time I listened to it. Considering their new album got no traction from critics or casual listeners, it's a flop.

I fucking love TRD. They were my favorite band for awhile. And while I did really enjoy parts of their new LP, it was still a minor let down. People who were expecting a return to their earlier shoegaze stuff were fooling themselves as Clinging to a Scheme, their previous album, was their poppiest by far. The problem with Running Out Of Love is that it is pretty much what you would expect out of a comeback album: worse songwriting, worse musicianship (in terms of playing instruments), and lots of boring moments. I'm okay with it being kind of weak as I came into it with moderately low expectations.

Damn I forgot about that Roly Porter album

Everybody was making fun of it in the sharethread but I actually really dug it

I swear this chart hasnt changed in months

AMSP

>Schmilco
>22 a million
>mediocre
Pick zero you mong.