Name is black panther

>name is black panther
>is literally black

They can't keep getting away with this

how big is his dick, though?

>Spiderman
>Can crawl on walls
Poetry

So if a black guy respects panthers, he's probably going to go with the white tiger, right?

>white tiger,
DELETE THIS, WHITE IS THE COLOR OF RACISM

Naming a black character after a black nationalist group is pretty awful.

>name is black panther
>panthers don't live in africa

Why not Big Black Panther?

That group didn't exist then, he came out first. His original name was Coal Tiger I think, which they got rid of.

>name is black panther
>implying there is any other kind of panther

Florida Panther, Mountain Lion, Puma, Jaguar, Leopard, are all Panthera.

>(you)

>black superhero
>is called "Black ___" or is just a racebent version of an originally white character

Does it matter?

He's still based.

Panther size(~2 inch)

>Based on the Black Panther
>a black big ass cat
>It's actually called Black Panther
>in an african culture
>with an african native guy, not some english descendent from South Africa

what's the problem tho? It is the name of the animal so it's perfectly ok

all the black will be cgi because it costs too much to print to film nowadays. just ask Tarantula.

>Luke Cage
>Spawn
>Blade
>Cyborg
>Static Shock
>Icon and Rocket
>Kaldur'am
>Mr. Terrific

Keep race baiting

Person of Color Feline

>CAPTAIN AMERICA
>is american

>delicious tears from angry Sup Forumscucks

>Iron Man
>made of gold titanium alloy

what the fUCK

T'Challa is based though

>Black Man
>his power is that he dindu nuffin, even though he diddu sumfin

Wow I'm bad at posting

His name is Bla Kpan Thurr

Wait, wtf happened? Shouldn't Blackbolt screaming be able to tear apart a planet? Is that what happened? Why was Namor so gimped?

>Black Panther stabs Namor, doesn't do much
>Blackbolt appears and yells at Namor, hitting him pretty hard, sending him flying (into some rocks?) and shattering the planet
>Black Panther and Blackbolt wait around for a bit for Namor to regain consciousness then fly off
>Namor just lays there until the planet blows up?
>Blackbolt and Black Panther don't really elaborate on what happened to Namor, or how they just murdered him

what's up wit dat

In the first page you can see they're on a floating base, Black Bolt pushes Namor out of it and he fell to the planet below. They were already planning to blow up the planet for a different reason but Namor and Black Bolt betrayed Namor and left him there before they blew it up because he's an asshole who destroyed Wakana. I cut out a couple page that clears that up so I wouldn't be posting half a full issue. Here's probably the most important one.

>son of a king in Africa that isnt in constant civil war.

That was your problem with the film

>captain america
>Actual captain in the military
>is an American

Would you be happier if they recast him as a white guy? We did have a black Human Torch.

>Black Panther introduced in July 1966, named after an animal sidekick from an old comic
>Black Panther Party created in October 1966

I mean, the timing is uncanny, but something tells me Stan Lee didn't intentionally name a character after a radical, pro-violence political party that hadn't even officially incorporated yet.

So you're saying that he predicted the future and knew the party would exist several months before it was created?

Stan Lee founded the Black Panther Party as part of a vast and elaborate scheme to destabilise society and produce generations of manchildren who buy comic books.

George Soros is Stan Lee in a mask

I chuckled at this

HOL UP HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
HE WAS KING N SHIT?

There were plans of it before the party was officially founded. Don't know why Stan Lee would know the name of it tho

>black man that actually creates a kingdom in the modern era that's pretty much fucking amazing and shits all over other African """"""kingdoms"""""" and does well

I'm triggered by this. It's clearly white writers doing this. Clearly in modern society blacks in every society are oppressed and have to remember enslavement and colonial oppression.

Purely racist whites at work to put down minorities.

I'm saying it's a coincidence, if a rather unfortunate one given comics history of giving racist or unfortunate names to characters.

Maybe Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom did a thing on black panthers and everyone was into them.

threadly reminder that Wakanda has the cures for cancer and AIDS but they keep it to themselves because lol fuck everyone who isn't Wakandan

It's also established that if humanity had widespread cures for those sicknesses Death (which is an entity in the comics) would just come up with new ways to kill people.
So it doesn't really matter that Wakandans are selfish bastards

Iron-Man probably put a stop to that before any of them got armed enough to kill each other.