Daily reminder

>My opinion >your opinion

>*iglooghost > any other electronic artist
FTFY

>electronic artist
>worth listening to
Pick one.

Autchre is much better

6 decades plus of electronic music and you really can't find one artist that you like?
have you considered you may have shit taste

this t b h

>afx
>boards of canada
>lorn

yeah not worth your time mate you should dismiss them

2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>electronic artist

his fucking album needs to come out already so he can do a world tour.
>tfw no good electronic shows ever on the east coast
okay grandpa

>lorn
that's what I like to hear
i downloaded ask the dust when i was in like 10th grade from a share thread and that album soundtracked whole fucking high school experience

youtube.com/watch?v=RsF0BoJSeqA

>Rival Dealer EP
>not a masterpiece

Pick one.

>implying robot can be an artist

Are you for real dude? Did you listen to the vocals in what you just posted? Also
>having incredibly repetitive instrumentals with absolutely no musicality because it's produced digitally

what about constance demby?

>produced digitally
ah, so you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, good to know

Isn't this a given?

burial takes his samples directly from youtube dude

>SJW bait
>masterpiece
Pick one.

Is he better than tangerine dream ?
i doubt it

correct opinion

Rival Dealer is his worst work to date.

I heard the piece Aphex Twin of Richard James carefully: I think it would be very helpful if he listens to my work Song Of The Youth, which is electronic music, and a young boy’s voice singing with himself. Because he would then immediately stop with all these post-African repetitions, and he would look for changing tempi and changing rhythms, and he would not allow to repeat any rhythm if it were varied to some extent and if it did not have a direction in its sequence of variations.

I wish those musicians would not allow themselves any repetitions, and would go faster in developing their ideas or their findings, because I don’t appreciate at all this permanent repetitive language.

It is like someone who is stuttering all the time, and can’t get words out of his mouth. I think musicians should have very concise figures and not rely on this fashionable psychology. I don’t like psychology whatsoever: using music like a drug is stupid.

yes, definitly

The Prodigy>>>>>>>>Aphex Twin

stockhausen sucks in modern terms, really. i mean come one, you must admit that people want to dance.

Funny thing is richard took this advice to heart. His next two major releases were the RDJ album and Drukqs

aphex twin sucks in modern terms, really. i mean come one, you must admit that people want something more than midi strings and circus breaks.

they are stick much more to a specific style of music. RJ is rather explorative by any standards (rythms, scales, styles etc.)

haha well played, alas you have to listen carefully. it is clearly good art

Sure is pard in here lmao

>pseudo-intellectual nonsense

just a reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU