What a pathetic bunch of losers

What a pathetic bunch of losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/norway-vs-iceland/353955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shut the fuck up, they did their best for a country with a population of 300,000.

Look who's talking
Remember that you lost to them.

and you lost to them, man england truly is the lowest of the low

>the district of engel

>that post
>that flag

>getting serious replies with this bait

The game's not over yet

who? im welsh

t. an englishman

prove it

pro tip: you can't

This actually pisses me off.

Why is everyone so obsessed with England?

>Iceland literally have the game of their lives vs. us
>next game they play like shit and dont even try vs. France

fucking losers, hope the volcano erupts and kills you all.

prove it

pro tip: kill yourself

Of course you are.

Because you fuckers were so loudmouthed with your "IT'S COMING HOME" bullshit.

Every poster with the Union Jack on this board is Welsh all of a sudden.

Lmao dry your tears faggot

kek

>Shitposts to make England look worse
>Gee I wonder who could be behind this

you ?
you have the right to talk?
they kicked you out of the turnament

>300k population
>Half of which are females
>Half of which are too young or too old
>Sick, disabled, etc...

What does that leave you with? A few thousand that can potentially be soccer pros? I'd say they've done pretty amazingly considering this.

this thread i sgreat haha

I would 5-2 be an Iceland fan rite now

LOL

never forget:

1:165000 Icelanders have scored on England

Poor babbies got bullied so hard that they have to pick on us little boys ;____;

The most cucked nation on earth supporting their eternal rivals cause they lost to the little man

Thanks for the entertainment

And dont forget the codwars

>losing to a team with a player base fueled by a population. 1/6th the size of West fucking Virginia.

Muhammed pls

ENGLAND BTFO

>[spoiler]and dont forget the codwars[/spoiler]
utter bellend

It's all we can do.
we make up for your team's performance with hype that only we believe

The got cheated from a BLATANT HANDBALL penalty.

It should've been 5-3

I can't even begin to imagine how bad England would've lost. Probably 0-9 or something like that.

go eat some snow ice boy

I backed you all the way Iceland, i look forward to seeing your team in competitions in the future.

>losers
> englel
Pick two

>butthurt bong
Jesus

yeah seriously...you played well and you earned your goals.

thanks to your supporters too. A very cool bunch.

no, when the ball touches another part of the body before the arm they can rule it as involuntary. And in this case it was involuntary. The decision was fair

I'm welsh btw

Wow, this is the first French person I see that is not obnoxiously patriotic. Thanks for the kind words

>engel
>talking shit about iceland

Wew lad, dry your tears
bad form desu

I choose to believe the two Danish commentators and paid professional football-experts who agreed it was a clear penalty over you. Sorry Luigi.

at least they aren't sucking their enemies dick

you eat some snow and rocks too norgay

go shag sheep until we wreck your buthole then

Didn't watch the game but from the stats it seemed like Iceland held their own. Decent number of shots, corners...etc.

How did they play? Can the nation of Iceland be proud in playing valiantly against a superior openent or were they lucky to get those 2 goals?

This is why the Great Britain flag is a mistake

chose whatever you want, you're wrong and the 4 referees on the field, not to mention the commentators over the rest of the planet, agree with me. It's ok, Sven

>IT'S COMING HOME

REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

Kys

Second half let them go home with their head held high. Also best supporters ever imo.

>PROJECTING THIS FUCKING HARD
>THE INBRED ISLAND OF ENGLAND

The 4 referees on the field didn't have instant replay. How fucking new are you to football? A penalty doesn't get any clearer.

>englel

>Bongs pretend to be Sheepfuckets rather than wanting to be English

I love this EM

We're not inbred, just delusional about our teams ability.
Deep down we know we're bad

>MUH population

lol

Thank you Iceland.

Their only defense, suck it up island faggots.

Kek England are the greatest country in history

You live on a frozen shithole island

Think about that

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHHAH

DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS JUST WORDS ON A SCREEN BATTY BOY YOU CAN ALWAYS WALK AWAY

LIKE YOUR TEAM DID AGAINST FRANCE

2 GOALS TO FUCKING GIROUD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ICELAND

Holy shit this is pathetic THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY PATHETIC, I don't think that I can take english football serious in the next few years.
You laugh at the little underdog for losing against a top team having home field advantage.
A TEAM FROM A COUNTRY WITH A POPULATION OF ABOUT 330.000 PEOPLE.
A TEAM YOUR EMBARASSING MEME-TEAM ACTUALLY LOST TO!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I ACTUALLY HOPE WALES WINS THE CUP AND THEN PROCEEDS TO RUB IT INTO YOUR FACE FOREVER

>lol

\o/

FTFY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DID A REFUGEE BUM YOU A LITTLE HARD TODAY MATE WHY SO BUTTHURT AHAHAHHAHAAHA

Says Spain. Your country is a shithole as well.

And they have the GOAT woman.
>btw England is also an island.

added to my collection

BJORK BJORK IM FROM ICELAND AND WE WILL WIN BECAUSE Sup Forums SAID SO! MEME POWER!

>5 FUCKING GOALS LATER

NOOOO STOP BULLYING US WHY HATE US WE DID NOTHIGN WRONG

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MY SIDES

FUCK

HELP ME

MY SIDES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAA

>iceland "lets in" 2 goals from world class player
>engel has top 2 EPL top-scorers on their squad that couldnt do shit

Wew lad, you let in 2 agaist said absolute state of Iceland. Is Iceland a world class team? Do they have any world class players? Fuck off, you're a pathetic bellend desu

HOW DID NORWAY DO LAD

AHAHAHHAHAHAH ARE YOU THIS BUTTHURT

TRY HAVING A NOT SO SHIT TEAM FOR ONCE

Such a sad

awww no need to be this mad, you didn't even get to the tournament

No dude, he's welsh, don't worry.

Actually, to be honest I think most soccer fans from england are avoiding Sup Forums, so maybe all these union jacks ARE welsh?

Probably a few scots trying to stir shit as well. What a time to be alive.

>ICELAND "LOST WITH CLASS"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

>HOW DID NORWAY DO LAD
against iceland? we beat them.
skysports.com/football/norway-vs-iceland/353955

Nice bait

>open link
>a black person playing for Norway
What

Leave Ibiza and get a dentist fucking bong.

in mainland europe, blacks roam freely.

Don't give the game away bellend.

Taking their loss better than yours, paisano

>codwars
Is that the only thing your pathetic "nation" has to be proud of? The Royal Navy were under orders not to fuck you guys up too much

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>ICELAND ARE HEROS THEY'RE SO SMALL AND CUTE AND TINY THEY DARED TO DREAM AGAINST THE BRUTAL MIGHT OF FRANCE

EAT SHIT LOSERS, YOU LOST, YOU GET NOTHING FROM THESE EUROS, YOU GO HOME POORER THAN YOU WERE THREE WEEKS AGO

Yes you really are haahaaahahahahah A DENTIST HAHAHAH

Show us your sheep with time stamp.

Enough to beat you

I actually don't even know where Finland is, because i've never needed to

good post

ENGLEL BTFO
Based Iceland

>implying you are able to find any other countries

>English ignorance

I wouldn't know finland without Sup Forums desu; have they ever done anything in History to be acknowledged?

FIN IN BIN

Cuck