>be me 5 years ago
>be 14
>get gf pregnant
>she thought her daily multivitamin was the pill
>jfc
>wracking my 14-15 year old brain how to weasel out of being a dad
>somehow really turned on by my gf's belly
>enjoying sex more despite my situation
>convince my brother to have an accident with her in the car to cause miscarriage
>plan works almost flawlessly, I am forever in his debt
>gf breaks up with me

Best sex of my life was with my 14 y/o pregnant gf. Since then I have only been able to be attracted to younger pregnant girls. This is a problem now, feel like a pedo fapping to non-nude pregnant girls. How do I fix?

Pic related it was a week before the "accident"

try killing yourself

i uhhhhh.... im at a loss for this one. psychiatry? or just force yourself to fuck milfs? or you could just kill yourself.

WOOOOOOOWWWW. SO EDGY M80

Agreed kill yourself

I have fucked pregnant women my age before but they all seem so trashy. For some reason my he's innocence was part of what made it attractive. Maybe a sheltered Asian girl would help.

I'm edgy? You're the one who killed your baby and you want to have sex with pregnant kids, you faggot.

Yeah I realize I'm human scum but that's pretty much a requirement for posting here. Help a depraved lunatic out niggers

TOP KEK

the innocence thing i can understand. i have always been turned on by virgins or women with few previous partners. ive been with about 20 women and about half were virgins

post more pics of her OP, i'm intrested

I have more nudes but I'm not getting cp&b&

They are pretty much my favorite gap material. I planned ahead and made her model for me in all the positions I liked and that album is precious to my dick.

Anyone else for any non-nude pregs, or nude young-looking pregs?

Roll

IN FAVOR OF ALL THINGS!

and a mega link. if it happened...

oopsie, forgot she wasn't 18, sorry

Nice fucking get.

That was autocorrect. It corrected "got" to "for"

I was asking if anyone had any more, not if anyone wanted any more. I would dump of I had but I only have the old stuff.

That get deserves some pics

Kys

True

she's 18 if you tell us she is

Well make make sure everything I save online is 18 at least

I think that one is just fat

you need to die in a fire and never breed you own-baby killer

and your brother needs to have his dick cut off

in fact i'm inclined to dox you so everybody in meatspace who know you also know this

how do you feel about that? prepare your asshole

Have you tried sucking cock? Of so post pictures

yes, kill yourself, this is the final solution.