Guy tries to rob house, gets a surprise

Guy tries to rob house, gets a surprise

Muslim?

dude wtf, just call the police mann

time stamp

Looks like some brasilian ape

Neat.

It's okay, it's a nigger. The cops probably would've beaten him up too.

Jean Claude van damme tried to rob you?

Guess he run out of cocaïne money again lol!

time stamp post more

Police arrived 20 mins after call, and said "you could be sued for beating him down".

Story is that the guy said: "Come over here, I'm gonna kill you".

>Father and son took him down and beat the shit out of his ass

Space nigger couldn't stand up after been beated down by a 60 years old and his son

why not just kill him ?

Legal trouble?

fuck the police

Checked

lol
I pity the poor fuck that breaks in to my apartment to steal anything. I just got rid of my material posessions so I can live on a boat. All the work they'd have to do would be for nothing.

>never call the police

Should have finished the job. You can shrug off the civil suit with a decent lawyer. Now he can testify and say he was restrained. I like breasts.

any source on this?

This kind of shit is common in my country, the police don't really care about people, they just arrest the guy, ask him for money, if the criminal pays they just release them and now the criminal is free to take revenge against you.

People all over the country now just kill the criminals in sight, most of the time they beat them to death.

sauce

Is he an ded?

if i was you I´d cut his throat off

........Gets charged for assault.

Where I live a robber tried climbing down a metal chimney that was for a exhaust hood over a restaurant grill, and got stuck and badly injured in the process, and sued the restaurant and won.

what was the surprise?

Oh shit

My brother killed a man who tried to kill him.
He's up for parole after 15 years next month. be satisfied with beating the shit out of him, dude.

This.

Aside from that, unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

When you take joy in righteous violence, you are no longer righteous.

must have called Saul

Same kind of shit around here. Three teens broke into a dentists house, he beat them up, called the cops, and then got charged for child abuse since the three were minors.

Yeah, a similar shit happened in my country to... goddamn

Tie the robber up and strip him nude and beat him while taking the nails out of his fingers and toes and use him as a punching bag then pop his eardrums then proceed to cut off his tongue and cut his vocal cords so he can't speak then slash his eyeballs so that he may no longer see then cut his limbs off so he can't use his hands and feet then cauterize his wounds so he wont die then proceed to drop him off across the city at nigh in the middle of no where so nobody can see who did the torture

Off by one.

My drug dealing cousin shot a man and walked away without question.

Granted the dude was trying to rob him and ran so there wasn't much that could be said.

That's why you shouldn't live in a pussy state (or country). Out here in the west, if someone breaks into your house, you can blow their fucking asses away and not a damn thing will happen to you.

I would never leave some fucker that breaks into my house alive.

in the bottom it says sublimesource.com but idk if that'll help

Not in California

True. I've known of many tweakers getting the shit beat out of them for trespassing and trying to steal shit. No cops were ever called. The owners of the home and land simply caught them and whooped their asses, or even went to their houses, beat the fuck out of them, and got their shit back and/or money after they had sold their things.. unless they'd already bought drugs with it.
Still, the cops around here don't give a fuck if you beat the shit out of thieves, and if the thief is a drug user, then that's even better because they aren't going to call the cops either.

I like the way you think, user

Reasons I never understood why people would do such things. waiting for some youtuber to die doing some stupid prank involving a break in type of thing.

also sauce

I know that people get sued if you only wound them. So kill them right out and make sure they have a weapon in their hands. The kitchen has a lot of weapons they could be holding when they die.

if you live in burgerstan he can sue you and win

This,
more pics please op

High visibility clothing on a burglar. It's super effective.

>he attacked us officer, he just wouldn't stay down

Their words against his, you only get charged for stuff like that if you're stupid.

>pro tip: Having weapons like a baseball bat uder the bed is classed as premeditated, that's why you should also purchase a glove, a ball and some other sports equipment and keep them with said bat
>but officer, I keep all my sports equipment under my bed/in my bedroom cupboard

That guy is white bro