>2016
>Not believing in the one true lord and savior, creator of the perfectly designed universe.
Whats your excuse faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8
youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you realize that your sky God fairy is the same one that Isis and the Taliban worship? Middle eastern used goat salesmen created your fairy god 2000 years ago. They brainwashed people for their money just like televangelists do today.

Jesus is a faggot

Obviously I just want to sin!
Also op is a fag and should kill himself

>nazarean shitskin
>white

pick one

>saint young men

>Whats your excuse faggots?

1. It's a hot day
2. You're an asshole faggot
3. Jesus of Nazareth was a dark-skinned, very short, ugly man.

Is this a joke of some kind? Why are you BORING?

You know God know you want to sin that is why he gave his life for you to live also following god is a win satan means the accuser he is a tattletale faggot gets you to do shit then tells on you fuck satan

not cool bro, he saved you from sin

white

Not untill he belives he did

Sure
Or these Bullshit fairy tales are just made up by goat fuckers

Jesus isn't god, you realize that right? The bible clearly states that they're separate people.

Whatever, I need to stop replying to these bait threads.

Jesus is lord motherfucker. They are seperate and the same. Stop denying your maker and get on my christ-like level.

>tips fedora

Real jews not goat fuckers please read the bible and decide for your self really good proof if you know how to reserch history alone with the bible or if you lazy check out trey smith on youtube

Yea the father and the son are one god different maninfestations

>jesus
>mexican
>faggot

>bible
>proof
select one gullible worthless non contributing fuck

Christ like level i hope your talking about as jesus sees you not how you are

I believe in God. I'm not the type to go out and try to shove my beliefs down other people's throat, but I mean even mathematically speaking life should be impossible I mean the odds for it to come together are astronomical. There has to be an unseen force behind it. Those are my two cents.

>reserch
definitely got ourselves a believer over here

what the triple fuck are you on about little one?

Contributeing to what? And there is alot of fucking historical proof to backup the bible dumb ass

I believe and i feel happy for it as i didnt in the past. I love you all bros even if you cant still see the truth

Have a Smug Jesus picture.

No human has the ability to be christ like only through the filter of jesus are we seen as perfect

Oh i spelled somthing wrong well i must be retared to do something so unthinkable on the internet of all places

>Contributeing
You 12 or 13? Seriously. Because I know you are underage as fuck.
>historical proof to backup the bible
Citation needed.
Lots of citations.
Citations that literally no one has ever been able to provide that stand up to any kind of scientific scrutiny.
Enjoy dying and nothing happening little one.

>the truth
The truth is you are an actual retard.

All of you TREY SMITH m.youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8

Are you a creationist?

Your really stupid if you think all that shit you said is true

This

My drunk dad

Absolutely

i tried it
but somehow everyone knew i was thinking about it
and they all laughed at me

... so now im a godless faggot
but i was born a godless faggot so i guess really i was always a godless faggot i just never really realised i was untill everyone laughed at me for thinking about it

I absolutely agree

You caved to peer pressure

This is long as fuck but Nye absolutely destroys creationism. There's just so much science against it. youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI

‏I traded my soul to the devil so I could right-quote you faggots on Sup Forums

Ill watch that but bill nye is a child show host and invented global warming when working with enron so not much credibility

the true terror was how I was one off.

the universe isn't perfect, therefore it couldn't have been designed. why would you intentionally flaw everything? makes no sense, you would want everything to be efficient.

Yep they are one in the same. Both made up.

‏Muahahahahahaaa!

And yet he points out a million flaws in creationism. Literally every scientist of any reputaion would and does agree with him.

Lol how is the universe not perfect

Jesus was a nigger.

Not OP but,The Universe isn't perfect you're absolutely correct, with Human's downfall came in the introduction of Entropy, or the process of a Gradual Degradation of all things, such as the rise of Disease and Death.

But the universe is extremely efficient, such as the human body is extremely efficient but not perfect.

Lol.
Just because bits of it are historically correct doesn't mean it all is. What a fucking idiot.

I could right a book about ww2 including many accurate facts but slip and alien invasion in the middle of it all.

Stars fucking explode, black holes, most of the universe incapable of sustaining life. That sort of thing.

I'm a Neo Nazi and Jesus was Jewish.

God, maybe. Some bullshit religion, no.

Scientists take gov money allso iv seen videos where even kent hovid destroys bill nye and kemt hovind isnt evem that smart look at both sides there is alot of lying going aroumd

Uh, where is Jesus now?

The bible is bullshit. So is the koran, the book of mormon, scientology... everything.

Did you just use a random word generator to write that?

Was Darwin taking government money? And is the government conspiring to stop the 'truth' coming out for some reason?

>arguing with a creationist
always fun

There not made to support organic life black hole are pretty cool and powerfull so is the thought of exploading stars dosnt mean its imperfection it just is

Don't be a condescending idiot user. Thinking you have truth and everyone else doesn't. That is a dangerous position

Jesus is very real and he pleasures me every night.
Although he's not as adept as his mother, he knows how to suck dick.
He always begs for me to fuck him silly, but I usually let him down or just let my dog fuck him. I don't want his disgusting shit stains on my dick.
I like to play with him a lot though. My favorite game is when I nail him to an inverted cross and whip his balls until he doesn't feel them anymore, then I put a red-hot steel rod in his ass and cum all over his face while he's screaming like thousand pigs being slaughtered. At the end I just burn him and cum on his roasting flesh. The next day he just resurrects anyway.
He is a fag god. And at night, I am his god.

Quads check, But yeah he's in heaven waiting for "the right time", all the prophecies that need to happen before has death have come.

So it's all depending on the Big Guy to decide when it's the right time.

you are arguing opinions

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

*Blyat*

Lol no my phone just sucks to type with lol

Who says the Universe and all matter and energy and all things in it known and unknown have always just been and forever will be?

you are petty, learn difference between communication and writing.

Jesus is a fucking faggot of a god.
He sucks goat balls and goat dick.
He shall burn in Satan's flames.
BURN FAG GOD

Lol darwin no the gov cant get into your brain and give you retared dreams read his book man his stuff becomes more of a joke

You must live in a rich white neighborhood and have supremely good health to seriously believe that the universe is in any way perfectly designed.

>posts Jesus

According to Christian mythology, Jesus was the son of the creator. This thread was bait before it was even typed.

this turns me on

You can read it fuck you

forgiv m, faddah, for i hav signd. first I fockd a pigs hdd n thn I tor grat britain uhpart.

>0 punctuation marks
never gives the brightest impression

It makes you look fucking stupid. Why would anyone listen to the reasoning of a stupid person?

I find that completely ridiculous. Why doesn't he have prophets today? (And not everything we would need is in the bible- they why are there so many X-tian churches that disagree on so many issues)

user, think for a second. Seriously think that there MIGHT not be a god, or a divine Jesus.

I was religious for 40+ years. Stopped believing a few years ago and I have NEVER been happier.

I have a brain

> he saved you from sin

than why do i need to worship him... he already "saved" me

This.

It amazes me how people can write like fucking retards and expect to debate with other poeple through the written word.

The universe has a lot of tries. So almost no matter how small the probability is, it will still happen somewhere. Besides, life is overrated. It's not that big of a deal tbh.

it doesnt, you just have asbergers and focus on menial shit lol. I suggest suppressing your inner 12 year old

>perfectly designed

kek

This is literally you
>pic related

Nooooooooooo

People

perfectly designed
lul