You can like dick without being straight

>you can like dick without being straight.

NO.

Coming from an openly bisexual man, you cannot like a penis in any context and call yourself straight. The end.

What if i only like dicks on girls. It's pretty gay but can you still group me with people that like men? It's kinda its own subcategory of gayness.

If you like dicks of any kind, you aren't straight. The end.

Granted, but I don't have to be gay either.

No shit thats what i said retard, but it's different than just liking men. thats why i said it kinda has its own subcategory.

Nobody said that.

But you are bisexual.

End of story.

>thats why i said it kinda has its own subcategory.

The subcategory is bisexual. The end.

Stop trying to invent more sexualities and preferences, its just bisexual.

Exactly.

THE FUCKING END OF THE STORY.

All of you in denial of your true sexuality need wake the FUCK up and smell the BISEXUAL fucking coffee.

But what if it's just a fetish and I'm only really attracted to girls?

It's not just a "fetish".

If your "fetish" involves dicks of ANY kind, you are ALREADY bisexual, because you attracted to DICK.

GROW THE *FUCK* up.

That's right, you can't even appreciate your own dick, you need to be disgusted by your own dick to be sure your insecurities aren't catching up to you.

Calling it a "fetish" is actually just you in denial and finding another word to attempt to dodge a more accurate label - bisexual.

Grow up, user.

Just another reason most if not all people are bisexual.

If you can give a man a handjob - even yourself - you aren't 100% straight.

Get used to human sexuality 101.

>/thread

this

What if I really like my own penis. That is a context.

see

Fair enough...Answer me this. I'm a straight guy who has a good looking cock. Sometimes I get a hard on looking at my own cock pictures that I take for my wife. Opinion?

see
a great "aha" moment

i am obsessed with womens bodies but a decently big cock is pretty hot. I would probably suck one but I fucking hate guys and the rest of their bodies. I think I just like big cocks because all guys are faggots and are obsessed with dicks. Guys with average dicks are probably all jealous and want it. kek

So, what you're saying (that is one of the most retarded opinions I've ever had the misfortune of being exposed to) is that by being happy with my own body: I'm bisexual. You must be an AIDS infected nigger trying to rationalize why you don't deserve (you do) to die young.

So you think I'm gay?

I think you're illiterate.

Yes.

You're just lacking enough honesty to realize it.

When you finally "get" it, you'll be sorry you typed that.

nice trips

no, but bi

Ok, AIDS-nigger. Whatever you say.

this, so much

Are you attracted to just genitals? The rest of the body surrounding it doesnt turn you on whatsoever? Dudes have big veiny hands that doesnt attract me, now if i found a female with every single feature i love but she had big veiny hands id still fuck her and that wouldnt make me gay or bisexual. Your sexuality and stating it is for one reason: to let others with a similar sexuality and matching charecteristics to what you want can try getting with you. Stating you are bisexual says you are open to straight relationships or gay relationships. Just those two. Getting with a shemale or others doesnt fit into either of those categories and stating you are bisexual just because its easier goes against the whole point of stating your sexuality. And this is coming from a bisexual.

I wasn't responding to that line of your comment. It wasn't even worth reading, less addressing.

Get rekt, kid.

Also, grow up.

See

I couldn't read your comment because your siblings are too busy flinging poo.

>bisexual man
there are no bisexual men.
there are 3 types of dudes:
1. straight dudes
2. gay dudes
3. straight dudes who get tricked into giving BJ's by crafty gay dudes

>itt pretending to care about what other people want to fuck

The only people who care are people who belong to cultures that care. Tribalism and indoctrination are what drive all this bullshit.

I'd tell anyone who gives a shit about straight/bi/gay/tumblr to suck a billion dicks, but I don't care if they do or not.

Joe Rogan said that just because he's a closeted bisexual himself and doesn't want to be outed.

He's projecting, you idiot.

>bisexual man angry that gays and lesbians claim he's just indecisive and needs to pick a side
>makes thread projecting his insecurities onto demonstrably pansexual people
>sees no irony

are all bisexuals born without irony? can i go around telling bisexuals that they actually can't see and their "sight" is just their brains fooling them so they must accept their blindness?

not only is that a stupid thing to say, it doesn't even make sense

if poo was flung at me, why would it interrupt the ability for YOU to read the comment over the internet

you're a fucking idiot.

So everyone who likes their own dick is bi or gay?

Nigga please.

we found a crafty gay dude

Yes.

If you disagree, you are literally an idiot who can't understand fucking *definitions*.

kill yourself

It was an implication that you're related to apes. I see that the inference was too far of a leap for your tiny brain to make. So let me rephrase in blunter terms: you're a nigger faggot, kill yourself.

Was that clearer?

a crafty gay dude who doesn't like rejection... meow

Do girls who like dick are gay??

just mad because the comment didn't make sense

also, you almost got pents, but you're too much of a faggot to deserve it

get rekt

>you can like dick without being straight.
>like dick without being straight
>without being straight
>without

You uh, you sure you said that right? I mean, you sure can like dick without being straight. It makes you gay or bi.

So it's gay even if it's a female dick?