dont use spit
buy lube
make sure her ass is clean
enjoy

make sure u enema her before u do stuff, u really dont want shit on your dick

unless youre into that..

Use lube and go slow.

make sure you use warming lube only

Tell her to eat as much Taco Bell as she can before. Shit is a natural lube recomended by doctors.

1 watch seven
2 don't use what he used

this

if you can take the other people out of the sentence and "I" fits better than "me," use that instead

for that nostalgic, day after eating hot wings feel

Me and my gf have done it. You want to stretch her a little beforehand. First finger her bumhole with 1 lubed finger for a minute or two, then two lubed fingers for a minute or two, then 3. When applying lube, don't just put it on the outside of her anus, lube the opening and inside as well, and you cock. And last, when your going in, you want to be going in straight on, not on an angle.

What an ass

user lying op. It's chipotle

- make sure she's clean (or try your luck)
- use lube
- let her do the insertion, she should push onto your dick initially
- start slow
- communicate

Three fingers in first and it doesn't hurt

Also, there really isn't a lot of shit that gets on the condom unless she was literally holding a shit in just before u went in. It's mainly just specks and discoloration. Also, do /not/ use warming lube for anal.

Hazmat suit

thank you. is "me" gramatically wrong, or does it just sound not as good as "i"?

he's lying, warming lube is what was made for anal, it's like icy hot for soreness

1. Get boner
2. Undress yourself And her
3. Shove dick hard into asshole
4. Doesnt matter if ass is clean or not, youre fucking her shitter, what Else to Expect
5. Cum inside
Yes i have done this before

Ask her if she would like you to lick her asshole first. That will relax and turn her on a lot.

There is a line called anal ease that numbs as well as lubricates. That being said I would suggest getting her drunk tiring her up and going in dry

>a lot of foreplay
>a lot of lube
>start with fingering her ass while giving her oral or fucking
>if you finger her ass while giving oral try to massage her g spot through the asshole, insert another finger when she as aroused; do this until you can insert three or four finger (also if you do this right, oral and g spot massage through asshole it will give her a huge orgasm
>no need to do this all in one session, take your time
>if you insert your dick/finger do it really slow, there are kinda two barriers/muscles you need to pass before you can go balls deep
>let her play with her clit while you fuck her ass

There is a lube called anal ease and it numbs as well as lubricates. That being said I would suggest getting her drunk and going in dry

yes, after fingers you start with the tip

Here's the best advice you'll get..
Do NOT, while fucking her, let it seep into your mind that this is what it also must feel like to buttfuck a dude.

No, it's not. Warming gel intensifies the slight burning feeling she'll feel from the first couple times, and even then, warming gel will give a burning sensation and will irritate in and on the anus.

I'd say the same thing. She's going to be nervous if she's never done it before and being a bit tipsy helps a bunch. I'd suggest working up to it. Get a set of butt plugs in various sizes and work up to size. Get her used to something in her ass. Especially when she cums. Also, entering her semi-hard is a plus too. It can be a bit tricky, but through my personal experience, it seems to be way less painful to enter and then get fully hard while inside than shoving a hard dick straight in.

Remind her that a reach-around is expected every time she fucks you with a strap-on

/thread

I forgot to mention she needs to take a shit before and clean her asshole really good. Let her eat some high fiber food for a few days.

Shove your dick in hard.
If she complains, pull her hair and say, "Shut up, bitch, my dick is in your ass!"
Then hold on tight. I guarantee that she'll be wriggling like a mechanical bull and howling like a hound dog.

CHECKED! Trips never lie.

To do anal, you must insert your penis into her asshole.

>Let her eat some high fiber food for a few days.
Bullshit. What she needs is a nice bowl of eggs.

Checked. More trips of truth.

Use poppers

how do some girls get such monotone tight assholes

w wot m8

I'd say the biggest factors are skin color and age. Seems that the lighter the skin, the pinker the asshole. As well as they seem to darken up a bit over time.

So, the next time you're at the mall and staring at a pale-skinned 14yo, just imagine how pink that little asshole probably is.

Eat them all whore

Get a butt plug trainer, and water based lube.
Be slow and gentle and very vocal about how things feel. Youre going to have to do a lot of playing to make it happen comfortably.
And if ut doesnt happen how you all want the first time no bug deal. It takes some time to get used to the feeling at certain depths of penetration.
Good luck dude, anal is pretty rockin.

use the force luke.

Classic.

Like others have said, go slow. If you want it to be something you do again, have patience and don't hesitate to stop and try again another time. I can guarantee you that it is going to not be pleasant for her no matter what. She may learn to enjoy it, even love it. But at first it is going to be uncomfortable. The key is to make it as painless as you can. If she has a super awful first experience, she's never going to try it again.

grab her by the hair and force her to suck your dick straight out of her ass.
shit is cash.

This is the best, if we do it spontaneously or in an open place shes needs to clean the dick.

that shit nasty thou. think you need a sissy for tha.

use toys first

and a condom regardless of how clean you think she is

true that ! had a deep going toy with 3 bumbs on it. last time i pull it out. got shit in 3 layers.

Sissys are just men in drag, I'd rather fuck a real woman, if were going to fuck that way and her ass is not clean she gets to clean it up. I still love her, it's just sex and kinks.

Post ass

nah i lied. i never had a gf.

Shit a few hours ahead of time.
Pre-fuck enema.
There is no such thing as too much lube. Once it feels like there's too much, you've used almost enough.
Let her put in in.
Let her do the moving the first couple times.
Go slow and back out as soon as it seems like a good idea.

You're probably going to smell and/or see shit nomatter what you do. Get okay with that or don't do anal.

Get a butt plug, that thing needs time to expand before you edge it in, if you rush it she'll just nope the fuck out, and do it drunk, she'll probs enjoy it alot more. all girls are different, my ex loved anal. current one does not.. make sure the first time goes right or ita be a nopeenope nope from now on.

anal beads BEG to be covered in shit tho

small, rigid, long and shape that drags the shit out, horrible toy to be honest

while that is true. they also give O¨s like a motherfucker.

Post your ass then, scrub. You said nothing about a gf anyway.

It feels amazing with shit inside. Just don't pull out. The smell can be a boner killer.

sorry i lied. i have no ass.

what?

Be a real man and let her fuck your ass OP!

anal beads. they make me and her come like a motherfucker.
they are good even thou they often pull shit out.

Show me your body.

Water based lube or olive oil. Make sure her ads and your dick are covered liberally. Lie on your side in a spooning position. Do not get greedy. Go slowly. Inch at a time with small thrusts. She will loosen up and relax after a few minutes and you will get to go for it mildly thrusting. If you ruin your first time she may never give you another shot so do not get greedy.

'Me' is gramatically incorrect. When talking about yourself you always use 'I'

Wait until she's constipated,before you fuck her
It's more fun that way, plus you'll have plenty of warm lube to enhance the pleasure.

sorry i lied. i have no body
youtube.com/watch?v=SMttA731tTk

i am not hardcore enough for that.

She me who you really are. I want to know you.

sorry i lied. im not from your demension.
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

You tease, I love Rick and Morty, have sex with my personality.

when i come back to cleanse this world.

>So, the next time you're at the mall and staring at a pale-skinned 14yo, just imagine how pink that little asshole probably is.

>pink asshole

Kek'd my ass off.

I'll be waiting, my love. I hope you remember and think of me in the next world.
Until your return.