Any of you fags have a telescope or Na...

Any of you fags have a telescope or Na? Figured I'd share mine paid $116 free shipping on it upgraded the diagonal and the eyepieces for it.

That's dope.

I want to hook one up to my camera
>and watch the neighbors

do you use it to observe the wonders of the universe, or to observe the hot milf across the street?

What's the difference?

I have one kind of like that one, too bad it's hard to see shit in the sky where I am, also put yer dick in it

This is some pictures I took without the 2x Barlow lens you can connect a webcam to them
Picture of Saturn without a Barlow lens using my phone

Picture of the moon I took at 6am on Tuesday morning took this picture using my phone

Good job.

All I've managed to do was see Jupiter and some of its moons through high-powered binoculars

Took this picture of the moon using a 2x Barlow lens and a 10mm eyepiece using my phone has a bit of dust on the eyepiece or Barlow lens I think

how did u get to point to saturn? I got one telescope and didn't have any time to play with it yet but i've no idea how to point to anything else than the moon or "some random star"

Eh wasn't one of the good pictures I took hard to tell from the thumbnail on my phone I want to get some filters to block the glare some planets have like Mars and Jupiter

Get a app if you have a Android phone called sky map aim in the sky and you can locate where planets are in the sky you need need like a 20mm eyepiece for a wider view I plan to do some videos for my YouTube matthewhknight channel

So it tells you where in the sky you point the lens to? The telescope i have is very similar to yours but none of the lens i have can be connected to any digital device.

Its incredible to think that ppl that did it manually hundreds of years ago

did you find any alien structures confirming illuminati theory?

I have a Celestron OmniXLT AZ (whatever the fuck that means) with a 650mm focal length and two eye pieces. One is 25mm and the other 4mm, all for about $550

Side note about the OmniXLT AZ it came with a red dot sight. You point the red dot at an object and the star or planet or whatever will be lined up for viewing

Got these with my reflector

Fuken noice!

You use the app on your phone aim your phone at the sky to see where the planets are then point your telescope in that direction just depends on how good your telescope is and eyepiece is if your using stock parts you might have problems also if you're telescope has anything below 80mm diameter and doesn't have a good focal length then that might be a problem to.

Got mine from orion, where have you guys gotten your's from?

I got a mortar does that count

One more of saturn

I got this one Saturn is hard to get pictures of cause it smears when I go to snap it even using a timer

Yeah, but I recently got the galaxy s7 and the camera has some pretty good settings on it

what is this?

That was a bad one dang thumbnail
Gonna buy a neximage 5 Friday I got my telescope from universal optics guy gave me a discount code for my telescope so maybe call them if you want to get a small discount.
Check out agenaastro website

The sun, I have a filter for it

Looks like the sun using a cheap filter

>optical telescope
tell me when you get a real telescope

Oh yeah, really cheap. Ordered it from amazon for like 15 bucks and didn't fit right. I had to make a housing to connect it

not op, what's the difference?

I got a Tesco Vixen v8 - see pic. It's in storage because in the city there is too much light pollution for much of anything.

I wanna get a thousand oaks optics filter for my telescope but I'm scared of going blind if it gets scratched but meh that's why you're supposed to check it under a light bulb before using .
Here's a picture of Mars without a filter was really bright

I assume he's talking about any telescope that isn't visible light based. Like infrared or radio. Whatever the big boys use basically

Here's a moon photo i took with my telescope

astrophotography can be really fun.

Just think how much a picture of a astroid hitting the moon and getting it on video would be worth I have video of me showing the planets on my YouTube matthewhknight channel need filters to stop the glare on the bright planets

8" Dobsonian here. Haven't had much time to use it lately though with the short nights of summerfagtime.

Here's the thing i took the photo with

there are mirror telescopes which are more powerful and use bended mirrors. optical use light through glass which is refracted in such a way as to make a stronger image

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Refactors are generally better because they can be made quite long, yielding high magnification. reflectors are pretty good because they can be made very wide, yielding much brighter images.