Attention bored people. I happened to find the personal phone numbers for the local Trump campaign headquarters...

Attention bored people. I happened to find the personal phone numbers for the local Trump campaign headquarters. 8 6 5 4 5 4 4 4 0 1 and 8 6 5 2 7 4 0 1 9 6. Do with these what you will.

Thanks. Just donated over the phone.

>You literally just Googled those
OMG LOOK @ ME SUCH HAXOR le XD.ExEXD

Yeah well Trump sucks big dicks, so I think we should all torment his supporters and campaign stations.

Die in a fire faggot. He is a long shot, but the only one the US has.

No, your just a common summerfag, also, NYPA, besides, %95 of the anons on Sup Forums support Trump, so you can go suck a big black cock you fucking cuck

>Sup Forums supports trump

The real world does not.

>The real world does not

You're too stupid to be allowed to vote.

Trump sucks cocks.

People that support Trump are the white equivalent of niggers.

All samefag lmao

Sorry you little butthurt nigger, but Trump is going to win, and I hope he deports your wet back ass back to mexico where you fucking belong

Keep thinking that. Just like brexiters didn't exist.

Funny how people think Hitler and Trump are alike. Did the jews bomb Germans? Did they demand conversion into their religion or death? Did they immigrate in mass only to live off welfare and outbreed the native population?

I only wish all world leaders took Trump's stance, and united against mudslimes. Cause they sure as shit have united against us.

>Did they demand conversion into their religion or death?

right wing talking points much?

I thought Trump basically didn't have any local headquarters - he's tied with the Hillabeast and all he's doing is occasionally turning up on television. She must be seriously pissed - he's not even trying and it's basically neck and neck.

So you agree that the Jews were terrorists, wreaking havoc in Germany, and got what they deserved.

Yeah the polls certainly seem to show that - he barely has a much support as your serial fibber Clinton.

>having such shit taste

I hope these BernieCucks realize it

>GIF related, it's your average BernieCuck in it's natural habitat

>ifunny.co
HOLY FUCK SUMMER IS HERE GUYS

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Hillary is pulling ahead since the Istanbul attack, and the Orlando attack. No one wants a reality television show host as their president, except for people here, who are just saying it to be edgy.

Text the number and find out.

>No one wants a reality television show host as their president, except for people here, who are just saying it to be edgy.
40% of the USA is on Sup Forums?

Less than 40% because that's not mathematically possible when Hillary has over 60% support.

Well now you're not even trying

Fuck Hillary

>Brexit was a long shot

Gracias, I just donated also.

Hilary?

Called in and donated. Thanks OP

Some European countries do or at least a Austrian politician but he lost by less than 1 percent (his was herbet or something )

Go back to reddt faggot