Why are so many rappers muslim?

Why are so many rappers muslim?

Is America in danger?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only a handful of those niggas are relevant. It alright

You can thank the Nation of Islam and to a lesser extent the Five-Percent Nation for that. Actually, when you look into it you notice there are a lot of black nationalist Muslim groups in America, for some reason.

I cant name a single song by any of them besides the skateboarding song by lupe fiasco

Islam is a nigger-tier ideology so it only makes sense that actual niggers tend to adhere to it.

and those that are relevant made better music before they were muslim

I've seen you spamming this rap/islam agenda here a few times before
Go recruit somewhere else, your propaganda makes no sense at all, most of those aren't rappers and Islam is not a contagious disease
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, the easily impressed teenagers you want to manipulate are there

>1.7 billion muslims in the world
>not because of muslims

lol

>look up 5 percenter
>see this
holy fuck
wtf i hate nas now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation

and rakim and busta rhymes and big daddy kane
jesus and i thought those niggas were smart, it takes a wackjob to believe shit like that

>Like the Nation of Islam, the Five-Percenter ideology promulgates the theory that the white race was created by a black scientist named Yakub, who lived 6,600 years ago and was responsible for creating the white race to be a race of devils.
kek, what the fuck?

>Everlast
ok, that's just embarrassing
it's one thing if you're some black nationalist 5%er, but going from catholicism to islam... how cucked can you even get?

You can't name a single song by Snoop Dogg? or Nas?

wtf this is just sad

You just ruined so many rappers for me

Aren't muslims the ones who introduced west african slavery to Europeans too?

>Islam is not a contagious disease
Fuck off.

American isn't in danger, stupid, most of those people are """""""Muslim""""""" and anyway daddy Trump will take care of the problem.

HOLY FUCK AHMAD JAMAL IS A MUSLIM?????!?!??

>AHMAD JAMAL
>A mad Jamal

Really m8?

>implying the christian far-right wouldn't adhere to those values if they weren't dumbfucks like you

That's just a technicality

That list is outdated, Snoop Dogg converted to Rastafari

snoop dogg is a living breathing meme

Literally every rapper from New York in those days believed that five percenter shit, have you ever listened to the lyrics?

>Black Scientology
WE WUZ TOM CRUISE AND SHEEEIT

L RON HUBBARD WAS A BLACK MAN

>Nas
>5-percenter
wtf that nigga ain't even religious

>God's Son

he doesnt mean it literally

I dunno he definitely referenced percenter beliefs in his lyrics early in his career at least and he talks about God a lot. I feel like if you were in the hip-hop community in NYC you had to at least pretend to believe that shit