What is Sup Forums gonna buy?

What is Sup Forums gonna buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
youtube.com/watch?v=fVGEumVLBuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting up a YouTube channel this fall for shits and giggles (too late to really make a name or any real money with CoD at this point in the game, but it'll still be fun). So I know I'll be getting CoD: Infinite Dislikes since it's the only way to get remastered CoD4. Then I am 100% getting Battlefield. Looking forward for that nostalgia with CoD 4.

Neither. Both look shit.

>summer

Both, to be honest.

wtf is nigger doing there???

they're not gonna sell cod4 remastered individually? wtf!?!?!?!?!?

Just buy cod4 for pc, it's like 2 bucks right now, nigger.

battlefield

neither

battlefield 1, is just bf4 but with a re skin.
annnnnd would only buy the other for cod 4 remaster, but i think its separate now anyways

I'm with you. Gritty "realistic" shooters need to just fucking die already.

Most likely going to keep playing bf4. 1 is going to have a shitload of people playing it at first but it's going to get boring pretty fucking quick. Levolution was ground breaking at the time and seeing that sky scraper crash down is still fucking awesome. Bf1 seems boring should've gone with ww2. I haven't bought a cod since mw3 and nothing in iw makes me want it. Besides I still have the blood and wine expansion to go through. Also the new God of war looks amazing.

This.

Honestly though, I definitely do go on Sup Forums a lot more in the summer. I know there's that moot quote about traffic not really increasing, but there's just not a whole lot of time during the rest of the year.

Nope, it's the only way they can shill their Halo Spacewarfare to the CoD community, mane.

I already have it. I actually started off on CoD4 playing on PC, but now I'm a console scrublord because that's what all the CoD tournaments are done on. For now at least.

Kof xiv

Both look good

neither.

one is shitting on the game that defined my adolescent years and the other is shitting on history for sick action and social "equality"

video games have gotten exponentially worse over the past 4 years or so and it's really disappointing.

I already got on of these
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

dubs confirmed, yeah not gonna buy any. If anything i would rather play infinite than niggerfield 1

totally agree

Its a no brainer... infinite warfare of course.....

I was hype about bf1 but now im skeptical of whether it'll be worth it. The weapon customization is mehh as well. Im still waiting on another game based on Vietnam. I know there's one coming out on pc but im a consolefag

They'd sell a lot more if they just released the cod4 remastered version

What you like about vietnam games user

Nah you only get 10 maps

never got any cod. i played the single player of the 2 BO and all 3 MW on a net cafe but i always found the multiplayer to be "wrong". military shooter mechanics in DM arena style maps just doesn't work for me. i didnìt even bother with ghosts and AW and sure as hell i won't be going anywhere near IW.

the first BF i played was BC2 and i loved it. i got BF3 too but it felt underwhelming compared to how fun and loud BC2 was. i skipped BF4 because i felt it was a rip off (it had features that were in the early beta of BF3 and worked but were cut out in the end to keep them as "new stuff" for BF4). some haters say that something called hardline exists but i just don't listen to them.
finally i think BF1 may be worth trying. what i saw so far looks promising but until i get my hands on the beta i won't even think about spending a single cent on it

ikr xD overwatch FTW!

honestly cod4 has aged pretty well graphically

I still play it every once in a while just to chill out

Fuck the multiplayer for it lol
People are gonna spam the shit out of quick scoping like always. I wanna replay the campaign witdem next gen graphics

BF

COD is shit, only MW2 was good

Neither, at launch. I dont give a shit about cod. Im interested in BF1 but have a feeling its going to get fucked up somehow, ill just wait.

>Pro Tip: Usually about a week after launch, you can find most of the games on ebay for ps4/xbone for about $35-$45, disc only or sometimes with case, dont be a fucking retard and pay full $60 retail price, most games nowadays arent worth $60

not him, but the weapons are more modern, plus u can hear vc screaming funny shit

Bf1 has a good concept, but the players are just gonna fuck it up. Instead if trench warfare, it's just gonna be faggots running about trying to quick scope and spawn kill people. Every good game is ruined by its players.

The era in general, it's my favorite war in US history books because of how brutal it was. Guerilla warfare had never been seen by US forces before then (maybe in the Korean War though im not sure) also the weapons. The garand, the first prototypes of the m16, the aks, the fucking napalm. Imagine flying a jet and just dropping a payload of napalm on a flag during conquest or rush

Tf2 ftw, overwatch is just tf2 but worse

Battlefield because it's actually realistic and not some stupid shitty game set in some stupid shitty future space world. Isn't that what Halo is for?

These future fighting games are always the worst.

and agent orange (they should really add it), plus jungles and manholes for some crazy warfare

I have never come across a quick scoper in battlefield

TF2 FTW

Buy? Probably neither. But I will most likely play both.

buying BF1 because it will be epic

buying space cod for MW remaster and immediately returning it

>tf2 but worse
You spelled better wrong my dude.

I mean more like faggots who just run up to you and shoot you with a sniper at point blank range, killing you instantly

>choosing wearing some gaylord space helmet and magic laser gun over riding in a motherfucking sopwith camel and gunning down some mad kraut in a zeppelin over belgian countryside

Soon

Neither. I'll keep playing Overwatch, thank you.

in about 8 years of playing battlefield that has never happened to me once

>realistic
Yes, tell me how realistic it is. Women in WW1, Black soldiers working for the Germans. Every soldier using full auto weapons even though they were super rare at the time. Yup. Totally realistic.

battle of duty

Wrong, being an adjective, can't be used here in proper (non-American) English. You should have used an adverb

i hate myself for still liking this game but i'd rather buy this and loose a few hundred hours again

I used to get closed alpha access all the time from EA for Battlefield. Not sure why they stopped sending me it. Though I haven't cared much since their games have become shit.

call of battle

Dude seriously what do you play on?

Dude yes. What would be cool is an actual mission type mode. One where you have a set group of friends where you're out on patrol and then BAM ambush. Not just automatic gun spam and fast ass gameplay

Am I the only one who just wants bad company 3

In my 10+ years of battlefield that is a lie.
There are plenty of people who run around with snipers.

Thank you my nigga

neither. infinite warfare lost me the moment they said they were only doing COD4 and not MW2. I'm fucking done with FPS, same rehashed shit except with jetpacks.

ok m8, clearly there were no women around at the time, no black germans and no guns or swords

Everyone does, but you won't get it any time soon.

With the state EA and DICE are in now, I don't want them to make it at all.

Neitherm they do not cater to my taste in games at all. I'll rather buy the next Borderlands.

Ann franks father fought for Germany

on xbox and xbone i have never experienced being shot by a sniper at close range

i guess maybe i kill them before they kill me? you can jump out of the way you know

True, the two games where legendary

>be Sup Forums betacuck
>Laugh at SJW's for getting triggered at my white supremacy
>EA announces new WWI game...
>thatsunique.jpeg
>hop the tube to check out some of the beta gameplay
>black german soldiers
>mfw those pandering morons put niggers in german uniform
>mind litterally shattered
>entirety of Sup Forums exploding
>millions of betacucks shitting their diapers in anger
>TRIGGERED.exe
>every other betacuck on the planet has a coma inducing stroke
>we are unplugged because our families don't love us
>5 years later, with no betacucks like me around, the world soon eradicates cancer, AID's, the kardashians, and hunger from the planet
>the world became a better place when Battlefield 1 came out

its a game you stupid nigger, who the fuck cares if there are monkeys in it

Neither they're both garbage.

Were

This one asshole. Or the remastered version.

Video games are for children. I'm going to buy cocaine and a new ball gag.

Does anyone else seriously want to punch this kids face whether he was wearing meme-gear or not? Idk why. I can't explain it. Something about his face just pisses me off.

I read the entirety of that greentext assuming it'd at least be funny

op asked which we were buying, I said why I wasn't buying either. I don't know why every time I post someone feels the need to go full blown autistic and spend 10 minutes frantically transmitting rage through their worn keyboard.

Exactly how I know you're lying.

I play across both PC and Xbox. It's extremely prominent on the Xbox. Maybe you don't realize they're killing you with a sniper, either way I don't care. Not going to entertain this.

Actually a lot of the weapons in bf1 weren't even serviced or they were olny field tested once. As well as the tanks they have, they move way too fast. They should have completely left out automatic weapons for infantry and just made it a turret in a two story building. Also the sight they put in like wtf. Keep them iron sights, its WW1. (Minus the sniper)

either way, it's true

whether it's by chance or you're just a shitty player who knows

i usually finish top every round so maybe i'm just better than you

I have a ps4 and I truly do run around quick-scoping. I'm at a 1.84 KD but I do try hard to do the challenges for other classes to unlock shit
>tfw defib kill attempts probably put you below a 2 KD

CS:GO

I've never met anyone who plays cancer strike that isn't underage

or russian

yeah

я 16 ты идиот

Whatever you say.

kek

BAD COMPANY 3 was teased but when will it comeout
BF1 is better than stupid COD but I DO WANT THE COD4 REMASTER LIKE THAT GAME WAS MY SHIT!

fag

Grow up

Neither

If I had to choose
Battlefield 1

Neither, both are for niggers

kek
>option exists
>call of duty = battlefield
might as well give your money to a hobo then buy cod
he'll spend it more wisely

youtube.com/watch?v=fVGEumVLBuo

Waiting for new quake

I refuse to buy Battlefield 1 solely because they used the cover of their game to indoctrinate children into believing in multiculturalism.

It's so bad that if you google, "Battlefield 1" black guy, every single result links to an apologist article defending EA's decision. Not one link to anything expressing dissent to the organized effort to manipulate white children into accepting their own destruction. Furthermore, you can't even express an objection to it on most forums without getting banned.

I'm over it. It's censorship to support a political agenda and I won't support it financially.

You fucking idiot.

'Wrong' can be used both as an adverb and an adjective.

'Wrong' has the same grammatical use as 'incorrectly'.

and his nose looks like a penis

why the fuck is there a nigger on the cover of a game set in 1910's trench warfare era. i wouldn't buy it for the black washing of history alone.

Well I haven't had a new call of duty game in the best part of 10 years and bf1 looks like every other bf game soo if I had a gun to head i'd prob go with Call of duty

What's wrong with believing in multiculturalism? You do realize that there are many different cultures on this planet and that we have to share this planet with all of them in order to have world peace, right?