Wall rekt, what do?

Wall rekt, what do?

stop eating so many wheat based products and go for a jog occasionally

Buy a real house with real walls

Stop being such an impulsive cunt and destroying property... Grow up

Looks like that wall's gotta come down, OP.

Fix

cum on it?

Keemstar could move in there, a small hole for a small man

>stuff a cat in the hole.
>when he pokes his head out, take a picture.
>circulate that picture on Sup Forums
>become famous for new meme

zoz, just imagine keemstar living in your wall, it would be literal hell

have same problem, please help.

What the fuck kid go do your homework and stop whreking the walls in your house, that tiny fat hand must be of some chromosome-lacking stupid summer faggy kid looking for attention

dis

Patch it and repaint it like a man you fucking useless faggot! God damn does nobody know any trades anymore?

My house is made of bricks like your older brother the third little piggy.
Go on a diet, build a house that is made of shitty boards and fuck off.

t.pedro

thumbnail looks like 3d downsyndrome pacman with a rad hairdoo

>OP will never give you a handjob

;_;

Drywall fag here. Google "california patch drywall".

1. Navigate to google.com.
2. Search for "how to repair drywall."
3. Click "videos."
4. Watch some videos, gain knowledge.

Its not too difficult to fix.
>Use a sharp razor blade and make the hole into a rectangle. It helps to use a T-square
>You want to widen the hole (horizontally) so that you expose the studs on either side (about 1/2 inch)
>Buy a piece of drywall, and a quart sized container of spackle, drywall tape, a sanding sponge or a piece of sandpaper, a joint/taping knife and drywall screws.
>Use the razor blade and your t-square to cut a rectangle to match the hole. screw it into the studs
>start to spackle around the edges and use the tape to cover the seams. spackle over the tape and use the joint knife to smooth the spackle.
>After it drys you can lightly sand, spackle again if necessary, and paint when dry to match

if you already had the tools, this is a 30 minute job at the most. good luck. go on youtube, im sure there are tutorials

I remember when I was 14 too. Except I remember actually getting into fist fights with people, and getting hit back, not being all angsty and ruining ruining a home people were paying good money for me to live in. Get off of Sup Forums and go listen to some more black veil brides, come back when your pubes are fully grown in.

Finger the dog as responsible:

"I saw a portal to the refrigerator, but it just a shadow on the wall. I'm sorry I broke it. --dog"

There are also kits with all the materials you need if you're a really lazy guy. Not sure if the drywall will be big enough in those kits though. Home depot and what this guy said, OP

I saved that image. I don't care what the thread is about, I miss my dog, and that image is adorable.

Why do americans use these paper walls?
Whats wrong with concrete and bricks?
Cost?
Im genuinely curious.

>american cardboard wall
fix it with scotch tape and a stroke of paint

americans build bigger houses and we have a lot of non-load bearing partition walls. in many way its superior. i'll right more if you want

its called sheetrock.

We still use brick walls here, even if its not a load bearing wall. I mean you cant even mount something heavy on them and shit like OP seems to happen all the time.

>Paper walls
It's actually a rock, albeit a soft one. Gypsum sheets enveloped in between paper. The main benefit is cost but like I said, Non-load bearing partition wall. Drywall can actually be quite hard to break if you use the thicker stuff, but most people prefer ultralight (which is 1/2 thin) because it's easier to install and costs less. So you safe a significant amount of money. You can also build an American house very quickly because it takes no time to frame the structure and through sheets of drywall on it. As long as youre not punching walls theres nothing wrong with drywall. I've never put a hole in a wall in my own house.

When we want to hang heavy material we screw it/nail it to a stud. studs are at regular intervals 16", sometimes 24" depending on who builds the house. Also theres something satisfying about throwing someone through a wall if you get in a fight. so theres that too.

You use the studs (Usually spaced 16 inches apart) to mount heavy objects like TV's or shelving. Drywall is plenty sturdy enough for mounting things like pictures and whatnot.

Cover it up with mayonnaise.
Worked for my cousin.

FINISH HIM!

OP's other hand

If they're not using 3/4 inch green board or better in new construction, then you need to fire the contractors. water resistance alone saves you more money over the first five years than the cost of resheetrocking the whole house.

Daddy never taught you dry wall?
Learned when I was 13

Literally all houses have drywall, bait taken

JESUS DUDE! Grow a sense of self respect! Go on a fucking diet. SHOWER! FUCK MAN! your hand looks like it belongs on a decade long shut in.

This

تRekt

1. Shit in a bucket.

2. Keep shitting in there. Days. Weeks. Months, even. Add in just a little bit of water to keep it moist and pliable.

3. Mix it all together with a little bit of concrete mix to thicken it up.

4. Spackle that shit on the wall.

5. Put a fan on it to dry it.

6. Spray paint it white.

Ta-daa! You fixed that shit with your own feces you fucking disgrace. Go have a celebratory fap with the leftovers in the bucket, you earned it!

>Using joint compound and webbing tape to patch a hole bigger than 3 inches

Have fun replacing that set up every couple of months.

3/4 inch is idea and thats what I used on my own house but the statement
>If they're not using 3/4 inch green board or better in new construction
Does not hold water for development construction. All these suburban developments popping up are using ultralight whereever they can. I know its not right but its become pretty standard and I'm finding more and more homes are using 24" studs. The shit is retarded and you dont gotta tell me that but you at least have to recognize that its becoming commonplace among shittier "builders" who make their contractors build the cheapest shittiest cookie cutter homes they can design

That's witty. I just came here from Reddit and I do enjoy 4chans sense of humor. But I gotta go run up to the store and buy a six pack of Stella Artois

OP is under 18 MODS! MODS! MODS!

So what are your plans for after you get evicted to Mexico?

This. Don't forget to sand before you paint.