Rate my dust bunny

Rate my dust bunny...

And if there's time my dick too.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice and uncut id love to watch my wife try and swallow your dick

I bet it would fit ever so snugly in that mouth. Does she give good head?

Oh yea im trying to hint at her cucking me but she didnt catch on yet

Would love to atleast watch her suck someones cock shes told me she never sucked an uncut one

That's a shame, I'd be down for that easily. I have a very large oral fetish.

Your a fucking bitch ass pussy for letting someone fuck your women please kill yourself

Mines nicer

Id gag on it sweetie

And what about mine?
Love to suck one bigger than mine

Yummy

Would sit on and bounce

Mmm need some helo there darling

Rate

You can have as much as you'd like my dear

thick and tasty, girth?

Mmm so meaty i love it

9/10 ;3

Rate? Have more if asked for

Mm then give me it all sweetie(;

I looove black cock more more!

Mmm big and veiny my fav~

I'll be waiting for you to cum get it

My Cock right now ! Rate please

This is an older pic but ok!

2/10 would not broom

wow
how big

Mmm gladly baby.
Oh hunny, i love em all shined up too. I love your cock

very clean and nice. And big aswell isn't it?

At the time of this pic, I wasn't fully hard so maybe like 7.5x6? Usually in the range of 8x6-8.5x6. This is a pic at 8 in

God hunny its so heavenly please put it somewhere in me.

Thanks ;)

Well thanks! He appreciates it ;)

Mmm..

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

Maybe I'll take you up on that

How is mine ? :) rate plz
PS : i am only 14

hey id let her suck you both

I know its a bit too dark.
Ask if you wanna see more.

Who suck me off?

id love to watch her suck you off also

my wife

Same dick lol
I would gag her

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

hi there.

U mad bro?

this. I fucking hate cucks. the idea is to own women, and a real nigga control a bitches mind.
you can't let her thinking she's aloud to have sexual pleasure without you.
when you get good at it, you can own up a posse of women. I'm married with 3 mistresses. expensive. but pussy is good.

be honest

I've never understood this. To me sucking huge ones is uncomfortable. Small to average is best to be because no stretching your mouth or gagging. Why do people like sucking huge dicks?

Would suck

r8?

I'd suck that but I'm the guy that likes smaller ones

Delicious. Any pics of it cumming?

would you fine gentle men like to see my penus ?

Rate?

Anyone want a tribute?

Look sometimes on dickr8 thread, no photos and low libido now

dave24 tribute my wife

I call bulshit on being 14.
yet how big are you? looks really nice

Because for me it's a turn on regardless of the difficulties

tribute her

I really like this one

i asked nicely. now im just gonna show you.
look at my dick. it feels small to me.

looks so yummy, size?

well. with cockring and a true hard on. we get to about 19-20 cm. without maby 19. used to be more in my young and blood filled days. got precum for days thou.

I hope you are aware that 19 is huge. girth?

I am really 14 and i am not rly fat ^^ if u want more u can add me on snapchat : jbridou9

i know. but i go for big. anyway i dont have a ruler. might take some shots tomorrow with one.

I still don't believe... how big?

I am maybe 90 pounds

I meant the penis. It looks thick