Describe the following Star Wars character WITHOUT saying what they look like, what kind of costume they wore...

Describe the following Star Wars character WITHOUT saying what they look like, what kind of costume they wore, or what their profession or role in the movie was.

Describe this character to your friends like they ain't never seen Star Wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

overmental.com/content/need-watch-star-wars-prequels-understand-force-awakens-43248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is actually a really shitty test

Smug cunt that relishes in her OPness, in the least charming way possible.

Either I'm too drunk or this is a shitty post. Probably both.

fuck off plinkett cocksucker

She's a mary sue.

naive gearhead with an independence streak stemming from spending her life alone on a forlorn desert planet, who is terrified of moving on with her life despite her skill and talent

Nails on a chalk board voice

Its a middle of the fickung road popcorn movie, who the fuck cares.

Star wars is lame. And people honestly have strong opinions about this movie and ghostbusters should really consider offing themselves.

Mary' sue

fuck i should really up my drinking

They chew with their mouth open.

>what their profession or role in the movie was.
wat

thats an important part of what defines a character

A character who I want to rip out chucks of my flesh.

No it isn't. Say there's a hypothetical movie with two office drones: one hates his job and one likes his job. Describing their profession wouldn't describe anything about them because you don't know who you're talking about. A character that can be described through many layers rather than just the surface is a good character.

Smug know it all who wants to help everyone while at the same time not.

Smug, albeit skilled, strong willed, excited and energetic, yet deeply saddened by feelings of abandonment she hasn't processed. This sense of abandonment makes it difficult for her to accept other's help, but her trust grows in her new friendships through hardship.

>No it isn't.
Wrong.

There are other aspects of a character, yes, but your profession is a huge part of who someone is.

Daddy issues.

>smug

what makes you say that?

This test only really works when you ask people to describe an iconic OT character like Han and then ask them to describe a cardboard cutout prequel/sequel character. Otherwise, people just bitch out about bias.

Also, expect a tonne of 'She's a strong protagonist' responses from people who don't understand that that isn't a character trait.

>I think I can handle myself

She is good at what she does, she knows it, and she has a bit of an ego.

>i bypassed le compressor :DDDDD

It's important to distinguish between a profession and character. If the profession defines the character in every way then it's a poorly written, one dimensional cliche.
A well written character should be able to be described in the same way no matter their profession.

she's my waifu :3

A cute.

>If the profession defines the character in every way
>in every way

No one said that.

Stop backpedaling. A characters profession is important, not trivial.

Aaron Edwards does a great job of analyzing the Star Wars saga:

overmental.com/content/need-watch-star-wars-prequels-understand-force-awakens-43248

The character should be able to be described the same way whether they're a car mechanic or a billionaire CEO.

Steven Seagal with a cunt.

>NEETs don't understand that your profession says a great deal about you as a person

Why am I not surprised.

Was OP expecting serious answers with genuine thought put into them? I'm kidding. Of course not. It was fun, though.

This test doesn't work on any SW characters in a meaningful way since they all represent archetypes.

SW movies re not character studies, they're fairy tales set in space.

The kind of person who is a car mechanic and the kind of person who is a billionaire CEO are completely different. You're either incredibly sheltered or just being willfully ignorant for the sake of defending some hack fraud ecelebs.

you are retarded
a persons job doesnt define them
different people choose different careers yes
because they have different traits
someone who's good with people will choose a profession that allows them to use that skill
someone who's good with their hands will choose something that allows them to put that to use
if i become a billionaire i wont stop being autistic
you dumb fuck niggers

Wrong. See.

you double nigger
if i tell you "my friend here is a businessman" that tells you he might be good with people
if you tell you "my friend here is good with people" that tells you he is good with people

Profession is usually important enough to be considered as a Plot element. Princess Leia's status as royalty actually isn't a major element of her character, but it's a crucial plot point. Luke's background as a farmer likewise doesn't crop up very often in his new role as a pilot.

>Themes are usually dreamlike unities

Character is defined through action generally, as well as ironic statements revealing levels of knowledge.

>if you tell you
if i tell you

You're so fucking dumb no wonder you're unemployed lol

a girl living on a desert planet looking for stuff to scrap for food

get cancer bitch

kill yourself

She just got excited over a little thing. Nothing smug about it.

should never have existed.